STRATIS

It is actually fucking happening the pump will not stop, i repeat, hold this mother fucker easily $12-$15 before the weekend. YEP THATS RIGHT BEFORE THE WEEKEND LETS GOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you user, im all in

STRAT will be trading at $100 and everyone crying they missed ETH will be crying they missed STRAT in a few months.

Its gonna hit the 44kkk mark. Then holding pattern. Sell of at weekend. After that lumen is hitting its accumolation point and possible the moon

>dat staircasey rise and consolidation on 1wk chart
Next stop 3500 sats and probably by end of day.

>$8
Fuck that. Too expensive to get into Lambo land.

Go go go!

Isn't that pattern a beauty user? It's showing nice consolidation after every rise. Unlike ripple which just shot up out of thin air and will go back to the ground before long.

Haha capped for the $100 celebration thread my friend

Yet people still bought eth at $8 a few months ago and even $200 a few weeks ago and look now

Almost $9 now. Wtf are you doing?

My favorite. Shows nice strong support. IMO it's correct more than the others, a better indicator of bullish PA

should i sell all my ETH for STRAT?

No harm in diversifying. You need to judge if eth is still a good hold though. I'll help you out. Which scenario is more viable? Eth going to 1200 usd the next couple of months or strat going to a meager 30 usd? Think about it user. I'll leave the decision for you to be made.

Those are both 300% gains, user.

At least ETH is proven by now, no sense risking the same margins on a less-supported coin.

What is Stratis good for? why should I buy it?

this

Yes, but you've got go consider the amount of room for growth of both coins. Eth already has a very large marketcap so any further growth will need a substantial amount of new money to hit the market. For 300% gains eth's marketcap will be more than twice as large as the bitcoin marketcap. Do you really see ethereum being so valuable in the future with other upcoming projects that can do all what eth can but sometimes even better? Strat on the other hand has just freshly hit the top 10 in terms of marketcap, so there's still an amazing amount of growth possible.

hur durr lambo hodl meme

Do your due diligence instead of expecting people to spoonfeed you about stratis. Form your own opinion.

It's ethereum based but C# versus solidity or whatever it's called. Stratis planning on adding Java support as well by the end of the year. Breaze wallet looks promising too and out sometime within the next month or 2. Supposedly it's easier to create applications on Stratis versus pure ETH bit I have no experience in either.

Is it worth it for $9 though brahs? Project looks decent though. Fuck I might have to convert 10 ETH to Srat

Wouldn't you like to buy eth for $9?

How do I buy strat?

Buy Bitcoin then transfer it to Bittrex or Poloniex and trade it for Stratis.

Buy it with bitcoin on Poloniex, Bittrex, Hitbtc..
Buy it with fiat on Changelly

Or just buy directly now with card via changelly.com

What am I doing here ?

Finding out about the coin that will make you rich user

How do I transfer BTC to poloniex? Sorry to bother anyone with a newfag question but I can't take being a wageslave.

>buy ETH guyz

It depends where you are transferring it from but you get your BTC wallet address from Poloniex and send it there.

has this thing been stress tested like ethereum with ico's and ddos attempts?

Jumped on the stratis wagon. Let's ride this to the top boys

Ok I sent he BTC now how do I send it to STARTIS? Again sorry I just want to get out of poverty.

Go to the exchange and place an order after the bitcoin arrives in your wallet. Fill an existing order or make your own with an amount you want to spend.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_strat

if you invested $10 in this 3 months ago, you would have $877! Damn!
If it takes over XRP, then that $10 would be $8000-9000 (at current BTC prices)

Give it a few months desu. Once people realize this coin has the best potential of the alts right now to moon like ETH they will jump all over it. ETH shills are already starting to attack it out of fear.

Let them, I'm trying to make small term gains on other coins before jumping back into STRAT

Why not be an ETH and STRAT boy?

These things tend to moon overnight. STRAT could be at $100 next month.

I've got 60 ETH, gonna change some of them for 500 STRAT.

Golem is doing quite well lately as well senpai.

If Cripple can have a market cap of $10bn, I don't see why Strat can't tbqh senpai.

A few months ago?? Nigger try a year ago!

ETH was trading at $8 in January noobie.

Thanks OP, I will be buying some more stratis!

so

today I will go to the Bitcoin embassy in my town to buy around 500$ of BTC

following that, I will transfer the bitcoins into:
200$ of STRATIS
125$ of NXT
100$ of ARK
75$ of GOLEM

my portfolio is going to be hodlable boys.
I can see the lambo already (dark red color)

just need a few months

Good choices but I'd Bitshares in there too.

reminder startis has been artificially kept down by trading bots

even the "crash" was engineered by whales so they could cause panic and accumulate more

stratis is on a mission to alpha centaury

get some augur too

Rumor on the block is that M$ is adding a C#/.NET contract language to ETH

Just be a bit tepid on Stratis and don't put all your $$$ into it

Just bought 500 bros.

Can also store it on my ledger which is nice.

>don't buy STRAT buy ETH
>trust me goys

Augur and Bitshares

Maybe? 240$ of Augur and 75$ of Bitshares
Also wanted some Ubiq

i'm new to this and only have some eth in coinbase
can anyone drop a link on where to trade some of these other currencies? :(

bittrex or poloniex

thanks

I use Bittrex.

why is this big news? is hitbtc a big platform?

I remember when I thought that about $10 ETH. At least I bought into it at $34.

Bad thing is that you can't stake it on your ledger so I'm using their wallet.

IM STRAPPED IN LETS FUCKING GO

Thinking of putting down 200 burgerbux for strat and 100 for xrp since its still at the bottom. How does that sound?

>xrp

shiggy

Thinking of Golem as alternative to xrp

Golem looking good. Been holding for awhile, fully expect it to hit $1-2 in the coming months.

Why would a clonecoin of a scam go $100?

Clonecoin.. what?

Whats the min for staking?

>Next stop 3500 sats
35,000 or 3,500? please let it be the former

How far can it go today guys?

Here we go, more walls broken

this makes me so sad. i fucked up in january and could have put $10k into eth but didn't. would have been so nice right now.
onto the next one though.

You should stop thinking short term. Just buy it and hold. It doesn't matter how much it's worth at the end of the day. You'll gain way more just holding it. STRAT is going to worth at least $100.

Don't worry I'm in for a long term investment. Just good to see it grow.

You're in the right place here.

i'm stocked up with as much STRAT as i could get. holding this till the end.

Exactly, and Ripple grew that big in a week.

How Coinomi for exchanging rates in app? Do they dick you with fees?

Also, can you specify a different wallet on localbitcoins? seems a waste to get my bitcoin sent to my localbitcoins wallet to send to bittrex to change to strat.

Never used Coinomi but you can get bitcoin sent to you bittrex wallet address or send the bitcoin the your bittrex address yourself from your localbitcoin wallet.

Coinomi uses shapeshift.io so it is their fee

Great, thanks. Full list right here on their site

ok fuck it im in. see you all on the moon

We'll have our day in the sun soon desu.

I honestly can't tell if this shit's gonna go up or not

That's what happens when all you do is stare at 15 min charts.