ARK Community hosting SunContract ICO AMA @ 10 AM PST

>SunContract ICO AMA
>10 AM PST
>The ARK community is hosting
>ark.io/slack

Hey guys, once again the Ark community is hosting another ICO AMA with the developer of SunContract ICO. These things are a god send to get all the golden info before an ICO goes public.

The ARK community has been doing these AMAs for awhile and they've done almost every huge ICO this year. They are absolutely incredible. I've learned so much from just hanging around the Ark community. This is how you win, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.si/maps/place/Višnje 9, 5273 Col/@45.8716435,14.0210757,391m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x477b23ce06fd286b:0x43aae534ea89f145!8m2!3d45.872092!4d14.0220363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The ARK community is hosting
does that actually mean anything for ARK holders? sorry for off topic, but curious

ARK is building a network of their own...

It's utterly sick how connected Ark is. They've held these ICOs for virtually every big ICO this year. It also means there's going to be a surge of investor interest and attention since these events always draw new attention to Ark,

I think they're brilliant.

I went heavy into Ark after attending the MYST ICO at 10-11k sats. I knew any community doing these AMAs was going to be a winner. Long story short I'm up 200-300% a couple weeks later.

Ark has potential but these shill threads do nothing for it. Fuck off

>1 minute apart
>flooded in this quickly

Go tell your discord to calm down, hold long and they will see profits. Shilling this hard all day every day will tank the credibility of the coin

I bet you were saying the same thing about mETH nigger two years ago. This isn't a shill thread you stupid faggot. Maybe if you actually understood this world, you'd understand why these ICO AMAs are important. Now fuck off back to poorland.

>new fag just wandered into this world, waiting to get his money taken

?

You posted this exact thread word for word earlier today

what the fuck does the gap between posts have anything to do with P+D groups?

I know, I did it a couple hours too early. So what.

Don't get me wrong, I hated the mETH niggers and I can understand why these Ark shills are annoying. But these AMAs are important and I've been making these threads before the shills found Ark... so... come learn and expand your knowledge of this ICO so we can all make money?

The ICO AMA is starting now.

rgornik [9:58 AM]
Guys just to show you our work in real world, you can check out this googlemaps location. This is our previous work: google.si/maps/place/Višnje 9, 5273 Col/@45.8716435,14.0210757,391m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x477b23ce06fd286b:0x43aae534ea89f145!8m2!3d45.872092!4d14.0220363

I've been talking about ARK since it came out. Bought in at 10k and have been holding ever since.

I create the Come Sail the ARK threads, so I know full well how good this coin is.

I was just wondering why my dude was being so paranoid schizo and accusing us of being a shill group when clearly this coin needs no shilling

rgornik [10:02 AM]
Our minimum goal is to raise 10.000 ETH. We would be happy if we raise 40.000 ETH because then we will have enough to attack global market with marketing. Maximum cap is 100.000 ETH. If we raise so much then we will plan also some mergers and aquistions
tranzer
I guess I'll start - how much do you aim to raise? Did you follow Bancor from yesterday, how do you prepare for such flood?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 9:58 AM

so these sun guys are on about trading energy as a currency?

rgornik [10:04 AM]
We want to make it simple to average Joe. Security and simplicity is what we are aiming for
votequimby
Why do you think a mobile app is the best and most secure way for different entities across the world to trade energy?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 9:59 AM

rgornik [10:06 AM]
Exactly. THough bear in mind we want to transform energy production into locally production. Local production would mean decentralization of the system, we wont have single point of failure, less pollution comes with renewables etc.
dr10
So As I understood the electrical distribution grid from europe and US is separated, that means on US ground and EU ground there will be separate groups who produce and consume the electrical pool of suncontract?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:01 AM

This is the SunContract team doing this AMA.

mitjablatnik [10:10 AM]
yes, we will start in Slovenia, where we know the jurisdiction in detail
tranzer
Since you seem to be coming from Slovenia (looking at your team members and doing some research), will you start there?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:07 AM

bumping

later on our focus is EU
mitjablatnik
yes, we will start in Slovenia, where we know the jurisdiction in detail

tenzor7 [10:11 AM]
Firstly, the pool will need to be present in your jurdistiction. You will then be able to join the pool. The actual physical connection will be the same as it is today. We will utilise the existing grid and with time, aim to improve it.
myarkname
I am a consumer, I have joined in your pool and I have bought energy from producers also in your pool. How will the actual physical connection from my traditional electrical grid to the grid of the provider will take place ?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:00 AM

gregornovak [10:12 AM]
We have to be compliant with local energy legislation, that why P2P energy trading will be within the pool within the region
dr10
so your system is focussing on regions? not peer to peer transfer of energy from someone living in spain to someone living in russia?

rgornik [10:13 AM]
For sure established structures will try to obstruct our idea. We have in our team really experienced guys from energy sector that are well prepared for all obstacles that can occur
th0r
What problems do you anticipate in practical world? Connecting consumers and satisfying goverments (so proper taxes are paid etc).

gregornovak [10:15 AM]
We focus a lot of private producers, small power plants, which can be also called prosumers as well.
dr10
Do you expect private people producing solar energy will massively increase in the future? Because I dont know really much people actually use it in Germany and its hype is like 10 years ago. Will Solarcoin work, if not much people are eager to invest into solar equipment?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:12 AM

gregornovak [10:18 AM]
Region is defined as state or part of the state, where the same legal rules are applied. For example Slovenia, Austria are regions, but in Germany there are 4 regions.
dr10
What is a "region" to you? a country? Because I think a lot of regions dont have any solar equipment
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:13 AM

rgornik [10:19 AM]
depends on the funding but we have some fund reserved for distributed solar plants. but not large one (at least for now)
pyrrhus
Are you planning to build large solar farms with ICO funds?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:17 AM

gregornovak [10:20 AM]
In Europe we have interconnected transmission grid under ENTSO-e operations. But sending energy cross border is job of TSOs and big retailers, you need special permissions which are traded among TSOs auction trading.
pyrrhus
Is it correct to assume that cross border (national) sale of individually generated solar power even in Europe through the UCTE would not be possible/allowed by national grid owner/operators? And so Suncontract energy can only be traded within a national grid?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:14 AM

rgornik [10:22 AM]
Italy has a lot of sunny days so would be awesome to invest in your country
mad4thrash
@rgornik I really want to see this in Italy, we have a lot of solar power users
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:21 AM

mitjablatnik [10:22 AM]
You will buy your energy through SunContract Pool platform. Our first product on the platform is focusing on trading electricity, bur later on we have some other ideas like demand response services,
dr10
How will I be able to buy Energy by Solarcoin, will there be a website?
What different offers can I use on that trading platform? Or is it just buying energy and thats it?
Will I buy a big energy package that hodls for a month or a year?
On what preferences will I chose an energy producer on the platform? Or is it even important who delivers my energy, since it will have all the same price and attitude(solar energy)?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:11 AM

mitjablatnik [10:22 AM]
You will buy your energy through SunContract Pool platform. Our first product on the platform is focusing on trading electricity, bur later on we have some other ideas like demand response services.
dr10
What different offers can I use on that trading platform? Or is it just buying energy and thats it?
On what preferences will I chose an energy producer on the platform? Or is it even important who delivers my energy, since it will have all the same price and attitude(solar energy)?

lukapusic [10:22 AM]
Thank you for clarifying this.
jgalea
Just for ease of reference - Suncontract is not the same as Solarcoin. They are two completely separate projects. Suncontract's token is SNC and not SLR (Solarcoin)
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:22 AM

rgornik [10:23 AM]
We will have to be sure that legislation is liberal. But yes, why not. There is a lot of energy demand in those countries
tranzer
Are you also going to go in regions where solar energy is a problem (3rd world countries) and what about the US?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:20 AM

rgornik [10:25 AM]
We have DSO meters to meter everything
mike
will solarcontract be metering production for purchase with solarcontract?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:20 AM

gregornovak [10:25 AM]
We have other funds, SONCE company already put some into it.
ejag
@ejag has joined the channel
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:23 AM

lukapusic [10:25 AM]
Minimum cap is 10k eth. We believe we will meet or exceed this goal.
tranzer
I'm liking this project even more now, see a big potential
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:24 AM

rgornik [10:26 AM]
40.000ETH is our personal goal that we want to achieve. even if we do not reach 100.000 ETH which is maximum cap we would still be very happy with 40.000 ETH
tranzer
I'm liking this project even more now, see a big potential
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:24 AM

mitjablatnik [10:28 AM]
With SNCs that you have, you can in theory have funds for a lifetime energy supply. the clearing and settlements will be similar as it is today, just the intervals will shorten. so by holding SNCs you could buy energy gradually. The incentive to join the pool is not just financial. Though financial benefit is crucial in energy market.
dr10

rgornik [10:28 AM]
Yes and yes. Smartcontract is under development and will be ready very soon. Then we will send it to audition before it will be deployed. It will be audited by proffesional. Also all code will be audited, not only smart contracts!
tranzer
Are you going to have smart contract in place? Will it be audited before deployed?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:27 AM

gregornovak [10:29 AM]
We have other funds, SONCE company already put some into it
dr10
Do you have any other funds or backing besides the ICO?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:23 AM

rgornik [10:29 AM]
We plan to launch our platform in Q1 2018
dr10
How long will it take for suncontract to offer its intentioned value to the people? When will it be of real use?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:28 AM

rgornik [10:31 AM]
Because we will use blockchain technology that will significally lower fees through optimization
dr10
Why should I skip to SolarCoin instead of just using renewable energies through my energy provider? Will the energy that I get out of Suncontract be cheaper then what I get of energy companies?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:21 AM

mitjablatnik [10:33 AM]
we are in talks with certain renowned exchanges. we have reajusted the cap fro 200.000 ETH to 100.000 ETH due to the rapid increase of the ETH value
tranzer
Are you in the talks with any of the exchanges to be listed on when you deploy your tokens? What will price incrase of your tokens mean to smart contract in place?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:31 AM

rgornik [10:34 AM]
right now we are using Ethereum blockchain for that purposes. Throughout the development of the platform we will try to find most optimal solution because we do not want to overtransfer Ethereum blocks because there will be a lot of transactions when platform becomes mainstream
dr10
I dont know if I overread it... is this your own blockchain or a token asset?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:32 AM

jgalea [10:35 AM]
Just to add to the above - we are one of the few, if not the only, ICO to reduce the maximum cap in the ICO sale to reflect the increased price of the crypto being accepted for contribution doing the ICO, and this was done purely in the name of fairness and transparency

[10:35]
during the ICO*

this is picture our solar plant that we posted from google maps at the beginning

tenzor7 [10:38 AM]
@matjaz
What are first markets you are launching? EU? Germany? France? Slovenia?
We'd like to focus on European countries first.
Which countries will support real p2p trading? and what about others?
All countries with liberalized energy markets. We'll focus on European countries first, but Middle East, USA and China are also viable to be supported later.
Which grids are connected? what EU countries will be in the same Pool? This is very important for producers, since it doesn’t make sense to participate in the Pool which has big price difference for producers (forced selling lower than regular national pools).
There will be a different pool for every county/legislation, but they will all be part of the SunContract platform.
What is the status of pilot project? Can you describe it more in depth.
We started working on the pilot project in April, and it will be completed in a few months. More on this subject will be revealed when the pilot is finished.
How will you have access to solar production data? Using national system operators? At what interval?
The pilot project is using the existing DSO's power meters for production and consumption side. This meters are managed by the DSO and are reliable by the law.
How will producer “convert” energy to SNC? Will Pool automatically do that? At what interval?
Yes, the whole system will be atomized. In the beginning, once per day.
Will you focus only on solar? What about other renawables and carbon-intense production facilities?
No, not only solar but all the renewable energy generating system. However, all energy generating systems will be included into the pool since renewables have inconsistent availability and currently cannot cover the load profile on their own. Our focus in on renewables but not limited to them.

The pilot project is using the existing DSO's power meters for production and consumption side. This meters are managed by the DSO and are reliable by the law.
How will producer “convert” energy to SNC? Will Pool automatically do that? At what interval?
Yes, the whole system will be atomized. In the beginning, once per day.
Will you focus only on solar? What about other renawables and carbon-intense production facilities?
No, not only solar but all the renewable energy generating system. However, all energy generating systems will be included into the pool since renewables have inconsistent availability and currently cannot cover the load profile on their own. Our focus in on renewables but not limited to them.
What guaranties producers will be using solar/renewables only?
As mentioned in the previous answer, the pool will not be exclusive to renewables.
What are expected fees and who pays it? For producing? and trading?What is the minimum threshold for successful ICO?
This is not yet fully determined.
What currencies will be accepted in ICO? ETH? BTC?
ETH only
What is the max/hard limit?
100.000 ETH
Can escrow publicly confirm participation in ICO?
Check his LinkedIn profile.

mitjablatnik [10:39 AM]
We are developing a mechanism to cope with this issue. We are aware of this problem and are tackling it. We have several ideas on how to eliminate the effect of price fluctuation regarding SNC token and market price of electricity. this is what we can share with you at the moment due to the competitors that are copying our ideas and models.
tranzer
@mitjablatnik what I meant is if I have a contract with energy provider with SNC token and price increases in that time how will you tackle price fluctuations on market?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:35 AM

rgornik [10:42 AM]
We know some are prepairing to launch an ICO (we do not know when) but that is what we know so far
tranzer
Who is your biggest competitor right now (or upcoming) ?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:40 AM

gregornovak [10:42 AM]
We are focused on the platform now.
axente
Are you guys looking for plant sites to build more sites on?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:40 AM

mitjablatnik [10:43 AM]
Our aim is to make transactions every day, but due to the gas price if we can call it like that, we are starting with weekly or even monthly transactions. But this is just as far as billing is concerned (clearing and settlement)
kobi
How often are transactions made, per month - per day - per minute? I am asking this, because cost of ETH transactions are getting expensive as more people use it. From point of producer and consumer.
Thread in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:37 AM

4]
Our legal team is looking in several European jurisdictions that would be suitable. Maybe @jgalea can elaborate more on that.
boldninja
Are you going to be opening a non-profit in Swiss like most of recent blockchain projects or are going to be opening something in Slovenia?
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:42 AM

jgalea [10:47 AM]
For now the main company being used in the project is established and registered in Slovenia, with other potential jurisdictions such as Estonia being researched and worked upon.
mitjablatnik
Our legal team is looking in several European jurisdictions that would be suitable. Maybe @jgalea can elaborate more on that.
Posted in #trading_altcoinsToday at 10:44 AM