What's to stop Ethereum from adding a C# contract language...

What's to stop Ethereum from adding a C# contract language? Considering MS is part of the alliance it seems like this would already be in the works and/or extremely trivial for them to do.

Stratis

Yes, my question is what is the point of Stratis if Eth can just add C#

How would Eth even do this?

it's fairly trivial to add considering the centralized nature of ETH and there's already like 8 other languages for it that could be used as a starting point for security

Is this a pump

Why would I buy ETH now when it would take a 34 billion dollar pump for me to make a measly 2x? Fuck off ETH shill niggers.

That's like 10 days with current growth rate. Add cannibalism from Bitcoin flippening and voila 800 dollars tomorrow at noon =)

C# is a terrible language, its literally ONLY used by microsoft pajeets in some applications and unity developers

also there would really be no point, blockchain doesn't need low level languages, solidity, eth's version of python, works just fine DESU

HAHAHAHAHA god damn you faggots are delusional as fuck right now

isn't it better to just have one language on a coin?
with 20 different languages, you have less knowfags that can read over eachother's code and prevent million dollar fuckups

Does stratis even use C# as a smart contract language? I got the impression you can ony use it to make offline programs that integrate with stratis somehow. But their website/whitepaper is not very clear on this.

This. ETH is a shitcoin and there's no point of buying it at this price. I could make better profits off Bitbean. Kek

Even if it added c# stratis has still got more redeeming qualities with which it can compete eth. Stratis is PoS as opposed to the old tech of PoW and has sidechains so that it keeps the mainchain free instead of bloating it like ethereums.. just to name a few

C# needs to die.

this is an argument against stratis, which was my implied intention in the OP (that apparently a lot of anons missed)

I agree with this, I'd like Ethereum stick to solidity and abandon the other languages

interested in this too, I just assumed that was the contract language since that is how it was shilled on Veeky Forums

well ETH is planning to switch to PoS Casper soon, and there's no reason why second-level platforms can't be built on ethereum

Do you even know what 'literally' means?

If any of the people here have any idea of software engineering they can tell you that rewriting a product in another language is not so simple.

Having in mind how fucking huge the ETH source code is and how fucking horrible C# is, I'd say it's highly unlikely.

>Flippining

ETH cannot replace BTC; It's not a currecy. God, how can you people be this retarded/

Kill yourself. Or at least learn about the subject before you kill yourself. And then kill yourself for being so retarded.

Is what people said when people thought it was going to $300

eat a dick chump. Anyone who defends Microsoft tech deserves to jump off a fucking cliff.

Any language could be compiled into EVM bytecode.

This is a conversation for adults

If you weren't literally retarded you would know that we are talking about the contract languages, not the fucking codebase. And second of all this whole thread is about the viability of Stratis, I have no fucking vested interest in C# whatsoever.

I can't believe people as fucking retarded as you exist on this planet and think that you actually have something worthwhile to share when you don't know anything about what you are talking about.

when my dubs speak, you should remain silent boi

>Best designed language there is for general use
>Terrible

I bet you only know Python and some C. Enjoying your 3rd semester in your community collage?

>the ETH shill is scared of the STRAT so he makes threads trying to knock it

I actually am interested in STRAT but I fail to see what revolutionary features it provides to justify its price

I like the idea of a .NET contract language because practically everything menial is outsourced to pajeets nowadays and they only use windows.

But I fail to see why this can't be added to ETH and deprecate strat

If you want to call me a shill for asking this question it really makes me wonder about the long-term viability of your investment

90% of this board is P&D now, why engage with it? If you're not getting a real argument, stop considering it, no?