Waves just proved it isn't decentralized. This is huge

Waves just proved it isn't decentralized. This is huge.

What is to stop them from de-listing other tokens made on their platform? They can kill anything made on their "decentralized" system.

Waves de-listed NiggerCoin NGR 3PyivxvigMTVhUgh6krJGA3cZuWMm8kXdAGQkDQRXySM and all the other Nigger Coins

Waves just let niggers kill them. When this news spreads there will be widespread dumping.

This is big.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/6h15e5/waves_not_decentralised/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.40640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can just kill off competition on a whim with secret admins.

News articles in 3, 2,

SELL NOW SELL NOW DONT FALL FOR THE HODL MEME

WAVES and WAVES classic incoming!

IT'S CRASHING, SELL SELL SELL, GET OUT QUICK

mmmmmm sell them waves to me

short waves and spread the news

i repeat

SHORT WAVES AND SPREAD THE NEWS

Also delisteted NiggerClassic EYFF

If these Jews are offended, your money goes poof

Definetly decentralized

Just checked my blockfolio saying "I don't have any waves, right?" I'm good, no waves

You stupid niggers got what you deserved

Just saw this and cant stop laughing. Waves admits they cant be trusted.

Look at my thread DON'T USE THIS SHIT
DON'T TRANSFER THEM YOUR BITCOINS.

Rip waves

im selling this shit

Just created a reddit post, come join me with anti-waves shilling. Bring the battle on their turf, let the undecided investors researching the coin know what's up.

reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/6h15e5/waves_not_decentralised/

make one on r/ crypto market too. Much more traffic. I would but I am at work and can't reddit (but can Veeky Forums kek)

Also /r/ethtrader, /r/cryptocurrency, /r/cryptomarkets, maybe /r/bitcoin, I don't know what other ones might care

Please someone do this, then make a new bread linking to all the reddit threads. This is so much bigger than niggers now.

bitcointalk.org?

Someone mentioned it in the bitcointalk waves thread at least
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.40640
maybe some people with reputable accounts there could pile on a bit.
I don't give a shit about niggercoin/waves but this is pretty funny.

Do it! You can do it! And link here. I am wagecuck but will join the fight in a few hours.

NIGGER COIN LIVE
WAVES DIE

>yfw Veeky Forums takes down WAVES

Also, what assures people that Waves can't move people's tokens and even create more of a certain token?

It's for greater good.

>Waves de-listed NiggerCoin NGR 3PyivxvigMTVhUgh6krJGA3cZuWMm8kXdAGQkDQRXySM and all the other Nigger Coins

Fuck me I had like 68 niggers fml

>FullmetalApples 0 points 10 minutes ago
>Anyone who joins in here just know /pol/ from Veeky Forums is invading this subbreddit right now.

>this schizo retard
Yeah, this thread is /pol/ hideout. Fucking nigger, I'm 100% he's a fucking antifa liberal. What is he even doing at a Business and Finance board?

Should I really sell my fucking Waves? I mean, really this nigger shitcoin will make Waves really crash or will be just a little dump?

Just have 40Waves tho

yes

Do you honestly think anyone gives a shit about Veeky Forums or niggercoin for that matter.

It's going to dip, probably a lot since investors have a herd mentality and will want to get out for fear of how bad it will be.

Whats the approximate price in dollar for 1 NGR coin.

You dumb fucks could have waited a week to destroy bancor.

But no, you're impatient goyims. Great job ruining a good coin you dumb fucks.

They didn't delisted it, its still there. It's just a massive FUD campaign on Veeky Forums.

Out of nowhere racist shittokens appeared here and FUDing threads aswell.

Search the catalog. 38 entries about WAVES, all FUDing or Racist shittokens.

Idiots will fall for this

>a good coin
>not even good
>lies to people
>better alternatives out there such as BlockNet and BitShares

It is de-listed. Look for yourself dumbass

If you made money on them (i.e. you aren't selling below what you paid for them) I would honestly sell because I think this has kind of shined a spotlight on some weaknesses of their entire plan. Also waves seems to have been downtrending for a while anyway.

If you would be selling at a loss, wait until it's clear that the news is having an impact.

I would fully expect people to test the limits of waves as a platform again as this news spreads, and those tests might result in either further damaging moves on their part, or in a rectification or clarification of the problem.

There was absolutely no difference between NGR and the 100 other shitcoins on their token market except it was "offensive", so if they can delist things that you paid money for on a whim that is a serious issue, eventually a legal issue. Did they define in their terms of service that HateTokens were not allowed? Did they refund at least the waves paid as transaction fees?

I am laughing my ass off.

First Veeky Forums blows up vans, makes people get dogs, gets the cyberpolice called in, ruins radio shows, screws around with gook camwhores, has a substantial role in getting trump elected, fucks up shia la beef, etc etc

Then creates a shitcoin and gets a big company assblown

I love the power of combined autism

>Then creates a shitcoin and gets a big company assblown

>implying