LISK, LSK, get on board now before it goes in to outer space

I can't believe people are not more in to LSK. Sidechains, javascript (millions of developers world wide and the most common used code-language). This thing is massive. Read up on the subject and invest if you like it. Compared to Ethereum, this is actually usable. You who bought will thank me one day

lisk will be $100 this year.Screencap this post. I dare you/

Somehow looking at the dev team doesn't inspire confidence

Look at vitalik, a literal russian skeleton yet his thing is worth 400. Dev teams dont matter its the product

Lisk has the product

Javascript is the future

LSK is a no brainer. Anyone working with web dev knows it. Compared to ETH, LSK actually has real market value whereas ETH is just a speculative price based on a sect/cult like community

Forgot to put on your proxy

No, I'm just saying what I think and not trying to play as different users

Been holding like a motherfucker since .003

i sold 5000 Lisk before it hit 1 dollar..
bought in at 2.50 again. crying inside.
it was my safe bet but needed coins for icos and gamble shit. Made money anyway.

LISK is nice because:
- German engineering
- Javascript
- sidechain

and german of course. biggest technology and economy and leet culture in europe.

My friend is a secret lover of Merkel, she told him that she will announce a Deutsch Mark sidechain on Lisk soon.
So most of Euros wealth will go into LISK soon.
it will be 100x bigger than bitcoin in the first two years and than will make a bancor plus sidechain to get all the ETH back and whatever just BUY LISK TO GET SOME LAMBOS

It's actually mostly "diverse" Germans in the team

>diverse
thats a secret plan to get even more LISK value if you understand what happend in un charte lsk part 2 appendix 5a ยง172

only real germans know what happens when Merkel annoucnes Order 88 so its all cool just BUY

Lisk is definitely a good buy.

good? dont you remeber what happend last autumn when stalin told putin everything is good?

I also see this one going places. Definitely a good product. I'm betting on ARDR and LSK. Already have mostly everything in ethereum.

>ARDR
what the fuck is ARDR ?
can you tell me some words about it?
i make good proft with Aragon by the way

Ardor offers the Blockchain as a service.
This allows faster use of this core technology instead of doing it your own, securing enough nodes, etc. In summary it allows stuff to be run on top of it

I would have invested in Lisk but their logo is shit so I invested in Stratis instead

Rebranding is in august

I got some LISK and ARDR before the pump. I got you bro, don't worry ;)

I actually like the logo.

genuine kek. 10/10 shilling. Would buy LISK