500 years

>500 years
>Catholics still mad

I actually cheered when the nazi vampires and the Iscariot organization invaded London and killed all those protestant degenerates in Hellsing Ultimate

butthurt cathofuck detected

you can go fuck yourselves pseudo-intellectual contrarians, your religion is nothing more than a glorified sect that split off from TRUE christianity. you'll burn in Hell

>500 years later
>Christendom neutered
>the west has failed
>protenigs are proud of this

lol okay child rapist

I literally have no idea what 50% of the words in your post mean. Is it some animu?

nah man we're just laughing at American protestants

fedoras who Larp as vampires get butthurt and throw a tantrum

its an anime that features nazi vampires and a sub-branch of the Catholic church called the Iscariot organization. They both attack London at the same time, killing a lot of Protestcucks

>500 years later
>religion is irrelevant in most protestant countries
>Luther couldn't even convert Germany to his autistic religion

Maybe if the Avignon Papacy hadn't of corrupted literally every single facet of Holy Mother Church for nearly four fucking generations there wouldn't have been so much animosity towards it. Seriously, what the fuck was France thinking?

enjoy your mutilated dick

That's the fruit of the Counter-Reformation, not the Reformation. If the Protestants completely destroyed Catholicism that wouldn't have happened.

This website is 18+ only

enjoy the investigations and party buses

the papacy was corrupted before that Luigi

>500 years
>religion isn't a meme yet

you have to be 18+ to watch it. waste of dubs
enjoy going to hell no matter how good you were in life

lol I don't waste revenue on gilding my entire church with plastic gold paint

I hate Protestants so fucking much. I want to gather every single protestant, atheist, muslim and jew in the country, put them in a huge stadium and drop a nuke on them so the fire can cleanse these fuckers

>I'm an Atheist. Debate me.

>being this underage

>TRUE christianity
>give us shekels so you'll spend less time in purgatory
>we totally aren't corrupt dude, Jesus would want this

Voltaire was a deist.

>religion isn't a meme yet
I wouldn't want humanity to lose a significant amount of culture, someone like you probably doesn't have a concept of this though.

>going to hell no matter how good you were in life
Justification is by faith alone

Yes, but he certainly didn't seem to live like one.

He was a fedora of his time.

except that the Calvinist branch dictates that the people going to Heaven and Hell are already destined to go to either one and nothing can change that. Meaning that if God chose you to go to Heaven you can be a serial killer/cannibal/rapist and still go to Heaven while you could dedicate your life to helping people and still go to Hell i the Lord chose so.

Basically a protestant then

>you can be a serial killer/cannibal/rapist and still go to Heaven
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>you could dedicate your life to helping people and still go to Hell i the Lord chose so.
There is none righteous, no not one. There is no one who understands, no one who seeks God, no one who does good, no not even one.

He literally said that if God did not exist it would be necessary to invent him.

so basically you can fuck a bunch of sluts, kill people, rep babies, eat children but as long as you have faith in God you go to Heaven. This is why I hate Protestants. You literally made a religion where you have free reign to do whatever depraved thing you can do and justify it, while at the same time claiming to be "christians".

>where you have free reign to do whatever depraved thing you can
No, we have freedom from our depraved desires