Pulling All Money from Waves

I didn't own any Nigger Coin, but the point of Waves is to be a decentralized exchange.

They delisted Nigger Coin, and it's not actually decentralized. They can make a coin they don't like worthless, by delisting it from the Waves exchange.

If the Waves devs aren't allowed "hate speech", then they've missed the point of decentralized crypto completely. I am pulling all of my money from Waves at its next ATH, and will put it in a better coin (such as Lisk or Stratis).

>I didn't own any Nigger Coin

sure

Why didn't you retards do this with Bancor; a company that actually deserves it.

fuckin waves snake ass jews fuck sasha

Stay mad /Pol/ shill

Yeah man they just shot themselves in the foot. I just sold mine.

The Waves platform is fundamentally flawed because the exchange isn't decentralized. If you use words the developers don't like, they can take money away from you.

The fact they don't understand this, and used their power at the first opportunity for something completely minor, shows Waves does not have smart people behind it.

same, just put all my shitwaves coins into minereum instead

fuck it

Sold waves to ride the ARK.

It was a joke thread, we had some laughs. Who cares about more than that

Bancor will be tested next. WAVES clearly deserved it from their actions.

Wow look how much you retards selling are affecting the coin.. It's up 16%

Good job. Your tokens where not delisted, they are all still there. They censored the name because the idea is to make money, not to kow-tow to some internet subgroup..

buh bye

You don't get it, some of us were invested in WAVES because of their promise of a decentralized exchange. This whole escapade just showed how much of a lie that is, this is not about the niggercoins themselves, this is about WAVES going against their own use case.

>/Pol/

>They censored the name because the idea is to make money

Exactly, the people behind the project abuse their power for profit. That is NOT a "decentralized exchange" and never will be, Waves was really run by niggers all along.

Good luck trusting devs that are known to lie.
Of course it's still going up, word haven't been out yet.

I went and asked the Waves slack what's up, check it

FUCK WAVES! SELL SELL SELL

was literally just watching a kobe bryant yt vid holy fuck this is a sign NOT to buy this trash shit fuck /pol/ rot in hell fagget virgins

>yea man totally sold my bags fuck this!1
>waves going up

hmm

crash this shitcoin with no survivors

this has nothing to do with daily pump and dump schemes, this coin isnt a good long term investment.

the devs abuse their power to censor coins they dont like. The waveswallet.io website even labels the exchange as "Decentralized Exchange", which is factually untrue.

this

waves cucked investors

>I bought memes and I got memed please roast them /b/iz :((
>yes stupid goy sell all your waves so I can buy a nice dip

which one OP

the devs censored a coin they dont like. only a fool would invest in a coin like that, dip or no.

second one then

gtfo with your stupid obvious fuding

All you had to do was not buy Bancor in the first place. Retards on this board love sucking jew dick though.

Yeah, this is all fucked. WAVES is a bigger piece of shit than their unusable and shitty looking website even let on to begin with.

I made a lot of money off waves. No way have I been cucked.

>i dont care about free speech
>anyone who cares about free speech must be a shill!!!!

the devs censored a coin they didnt like. thats not decentralized.

>b-but look!!1

so you're actively making threads and fudding a shitcoin because you're not invested in it, but in free speech and human rights

sure thing bud

Waves fud is strong today

>we made a joke coin lololololol
>stop taking it so srsly guize, it's just for fun
"Delisting"
>sell it all. We can't take a shit on the floor and tell people it's gold anymore

i was invested in waves, not anymore.

The devs censored a coin they didn't like. It's not "decentralized."

>i'm gonna make the 24th thread today complaining about the same stupid shit other people are complaining because i'm so mad!

so you're just fucking retarded then?

>first they came to take niggercoin, but i didn't do anything because i had no niggercoin
>then hey came to take jewcoin, but i didn't do anything because i had no jewcoin
>then they came to take my coin, but no one did anything because they had already been taken

>so you're just fucking retarded then?

not an argument.

The devs censored a coin they didn't like. It's not "decentralized." You are pro censorship.

Same here.

Its either a decentralized exchange or it isnt. There is no middle ground. Fuck Waves. Plus the idea of buying Waves to get into the exchange is fucking retarded.

So many better decentralized exchange projects out there.