Reddcoin pumping hard as fuck right now! Get in while you can!!

Reddcoin pumping hard as fuck right now! Get in while you can!!

I literally looked away for 5 minutes and this pumped out of nowhere what the fuck

>BTC pending

kill me now quuck

Yeah seriously.

To the moon we go

5 cents end of summer, gaining fan base in Japan

So glad I bought yesterday's dip. I'm pretty much a financial genius at this point

got in at 89 sats. May get something out of this

man ,The graphics do not make sense, only chaos, CHAOS

LETS GO BOYS 100 SATS!

Where the fuck did this pump come from?

I bet it is a whale accumulating. Been driving the price down and buying cheap.

Will probably throw some fake sell walls later to get the price down again.

I have had a sell order ready for 130 days, but I honestly think it will be a bad idea.

It's such a fucking toss up, I know the price will drop after it spikes, so I could keep the sell order then buy back in later for cheaper before the big announcement. But then it lingers in your mind, "what if it doesn't go lower".

Probably best just to hold.

Strong hands guys

>130 days

Fucking autocorrect. It's 130 sats

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WHALES PUMPING HARD

MAN, I do not doubt that this bump jumps to 200 today out of nowhere

Seriously, last chance to buy under 100 sats is right now

CAP'N ~~~ THAR BE WHALES HERE!!!!!

Someone literally just bought everything from 90-100 within a span of ~5 minutes.

BTC Volume just jumped by over 200.

no walls till 110-115

Any chance of it going past 120 today?

it will be slow but yes

Just bought at 100 sats

hope i didn't get memed on

We're in the early stages of bull market again so you will earn profit no questions asked,
however I don't get people chasing waves & buying so high.
You had a good chance to accumulate rdd when it was dipping in past few days - why would you wait for it to suddenly spike to jump in?

this is a shitcoin

Shit's going to get to $20 once introduced to China and Korea, streaming markets are so huge there

Bought that $15 of that shit at 50, gonna sell it only when it I get about $100 from it

I figured if it's going to get pumped it's getting pumper higher than this and I really needed something to dump some spare btc in

because someone made a post

$20 is an obvious stretch, but yeah I could see it having a huge Asian following.

$20 is not happening. If it reaches $0.01 I'll be extremely happy

moon you piece of shit! i sold all my waves to jump into rdd, and as soon as i do, waves starts mooning and this stops.

If that was to happen people would become instant millionaires just like that, me holding 220k would become instant millionaire just like that kek, and some people here have millions rdd we talking 5-10 - seems too easy for it to just jump to $20 instantly

it's less than a penny atm so even $0.1 would be good for starters

FUCK. I was going to buy it three days ago. FUCK

yeah XVG and redd are lambo coins
XVG is going to be the new druggie/pedocoin on alphabay

and redd is going to be on every camwhore site,
grats to the people who got in early
:(

Have faith in RDD my friend

yeah there are too many coins
maybe if people destroyed half the supply it could go up to 3-4 bucks or something

Are you fucking retarded? There's 28,535,621,895 coins in circulation. Do the fucking math. Dumb cunt.

Shine down upon me

You can still get a good amount of both right now.

2000 satoshi before august.

if DGB can hit 2600 satoshi then RDD can also.

>pro tip: When redd-id is announced we go to 5000 satoshi

It's going to happen guys don't be sad at gains you could have gotten. This will shoot up to 1k sat by the end of the year at most.