Aircoin

Any oldfags here remember Aircoin?

For anyone that wasn't around ~2014 Aircoin was one of our meme coins (like your DGB, XVG, etc..)

Anyway, Aircoin has been getting a lot of traction lately in the forum communities and there is a confirmed reboot in the works.

Now, I know what you're thinking,
>OP who gives a fuck about this dinosaur shitcoin

WELL YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD

This dinosaur now has the backing of serious oil investers from Iran. You know, the guys that have those golden AK-47s and drive their cars up on the side two wheels? Apparently they're throwing a stupid about of money into this coin to make it fucking explode.

AIR is on Novaexchange right now and is relatively untouched, besides this amazing news.

Not a shill, just thought Veeky Forums would like to see for themselves.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965402.new#new

I hate Iran but love money what do?

Looks solid. Backed by Iran too.

Will it get added to bittrex?

>Novaexchange
FUCK OFF FUCKING SHILL

I'm in, looks like a stupid amount of money is about to be made here

Profitable?

>Roach money
>Not highly traded

Doubt there is anything new going on with this dinocoin.No one is talking about it

this

I'm all in. They're backed by Singapore tech and Iran money. Can't go wrong.

Did you not read the bitcointalk forum I linked?

A bit early don't you think user?

Ballsy though

They have a roadmap. Looks good! You have my attention. Are you going to be listed on Bittrex or Polo?

Looking into this as we speak. Looking good as of now, not fully conviced but you definitely have my attention. You got any more information?

Why, yes, yes I do.

Name: AirCoin

Ticker: AIR

Algo: Scrypt

Proof of work/Proof of Stake

PoS: 100% annualy

Block time: 64 sec.

Block reward: 255

Last PoW block: 1000000

Min. stake age: 1h

Max. stake age: 365 days

Total coins: 357000000

Premine for promotions.

RPC: 7680

P2P: 7679

I did OP

Was looking for something to go in after this shitshow of a weekend.
Shill me on this coin OP. I smell money but I have my doubts. I need some encouragement. Is it long term? Any press releases soon?

So why not post the fucking roadmap I can't find it

I read that they strive to spread to the bigger audience but it can only be bought at NovaExchange as of now.

lol xvg isnt as bad as digibye
if it actually gets on alphabay
its a lambo coin

That means its REALLY early. Might as well get some .
Never used Nova though, is it any good?

I've used it about 3 times and it worked fine for me! Didn't have any problems with it.

I'm actually pretty interested in this coin. If this goes to bittrex it would be good but is that also doable?

Thats what I feel torn about aswell, going in early on Nova or waiting for it to come to Bittrex.

I think I am going to try Nova. Haven't had that much experience with Nova but it looks okay + since it's early I see profit

Might aswell.
This going on Bittrex would be huge. But hey,when that happens it may become too expensive for my taste.
5 sat isnt that bad