How long will you hold your ETH? pls help

How long will you hold your ETH?

How long do you think this will keep going?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 years

I'm talking for the short term (max a year, but more like two months). I need the money I have in it for my business to make progress.

Gonna start selling off my main stash when it hits $1000

/thread

Until it's an internationally adopted governing currency i.e 2018 et al

I just bought 6 ETH at $385, how'd I do

Everything I have read says it will probably go to 500 tops.

I bought mine at 10 dollars in January

good for you

Won't be worth "anything" if we don't sell it at the right time.
I'm just a pleb, so I really need people's advice. 1k is probably not going to happen.

If you are not going long term, sell now. It's a great time. Nobody can predict exactly whats going to happen. Roght now hou can make a good chunk if you cash out. You are losing money with every minute you spend asking and fucking around.

Are you serious? It will likely reach 1500 by the end of the year

I'll keep it in mind.
Why?

>no reasoning

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS

If you are too much of a pussy to hold long term then just cash out now and get the fuck out

ETH is clearly the hottest shit since the World Wide Web and if you can't see the long term value in that you may as well an hero m8

No, nobody truly knows what will happen. But there is a difference between a coin being valued for nothing and a coin that can actually do things and have a future.
The more you understand about ETH the more you understand that it has problems and that it may be replaced by countries designated coiner.
I'm asking because maybe someone will tell me something I don't already know.

>it has problems
they all do user

maybe someone will tell me something I don't already know?

Until around 2021

I put my sell order at $420.

when it will stop growing 5%/day

I love ETH but no way. Would be nice though :^)

This is probably the best advice. It seems to still be growing.

is it still worth it to invest in ETH?

Yes

I wouldn't.

when I run out of fiat

Put it this way. Hodling your ETH like a real man, might just buy you a ticket to lambo land. But selling out and hodling fucking USD instead, is not going to take you to lambo land :-(

Bout at 40 and jumped out at 370

Almost 10x money in a month or so I'm happy.

If there is a good correction showing a more mature market I might re enter as a longterm hold.

But otherwise I wanted some cash back out to chase other coins with 10x-100x opportunities.

You will regret doing that

the prices are being manipulated with someone who has 26 btc.
ive been watching this shit since 10pm last night when shit started to go down.

this was me with bitcoin

don't be me with bitcoin

I have 5 btc now

I had 40 at the time

Maybe, but on the other hand that 10x is now doing work for me all over the market

You think there's another 10x inside of ETH ($3500) inside of the next couple months?

I don't.

I see a correct coming as resistance was already tested at 400-420 and failed.

>manipulated with someone who has 26 btc

resistance was tested? for what, like an hour after the largest crowdfund in the history of mankind?

Lets first think about your idea of countries designated coins.. then add Bancor. It's on Ethereum platform.

I don't see anything but win in this.

Me too and I lived 2013.
So I know that BTC was only a great buy for big lambo money when it was super cheap. And that buying it now is solid, but not 10x.

So I know that a boom and a slow sell off occurs to a correction of a new low.

A 3000% increase will correct. Even at a new bottom of 270, ETH is a dramatic boom.

did you see the charts?

no you didnt.

its a cordinated attack

>26 BTC
>enough to manipulate ETH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the post above this is retarded as fuck

>anime poster
>underdeveloped brain

This shit is going back below $300 when bancor hits the exchanges.

As long as I don't see any fundamental reason it should fail as a project. Valuation is irrelevant. This can happen tomorrow or at $10,000 per token. There are numerous problems and concerns with ETH, but in the absence of any credible competitor I'm holding.

Why would anyone do that?

Then you've only read like one thing

If you are at a profit, go ahead and sell now.

Here's a good way to question it. If you got $100 out of the blue right now, would you choose to buy more ethereum with it? If not, sell.

a year then

I got out at $200. Oh well. Not worth the risk.

Just fell for the crypto meme and bought 1 eth. I know Im gonna regret it but I got a bonus so its some fuck you money.

Also regretting not getting in on 20 bucks

Once it reaches £1.5k.

I brought 1 ETH for £6.50 back in January.

I bought ETH at 35 and BTC at 800 for the long run.
I will hodl until the bitter end.

ITT: sell it all or hold it all

Why not just sell some of it to realize profit, reinvest in another coin, then keep the rest? You can even keep sell some, keep it in reserve, then buy ETH if/when it dips.

Doesn't even make sense. It would be more valuable than the entire crypto market.

Dont let the bitcoin shills shill you to death. They're fucking scared!

ETH 1000 by year end. Raiden is on track from my sources and Metropolis is delayed a few months.

HODL. Light speed my chan bros. Light speed.

the cryptomarket is constantly growing

$1000 ETH would take me out of consumer debt 100% - which would free up about $900 a month in wage cuck earnings.

I think it would be stupid for me not to pull the trigger and sell at $1000...

explain how you think a mere $60k means anything when you have the volume and market cap of ETH

this was the exact response when people said it would be worth $300 a month ago

>Bitcoin shills

You're cute

By definition anyone talking about anything besides Bitcoin is a shill. Eth paid shills have overwhelmed all social media.

Most longtime Bitcoin holders are just watching this mania and laughing to themselves, eth is obviously a scam and your only hope is to sell before the value is zero

The crypto market has gone from like 30bn to 110 in like three months.

I'm a weak handed little faggot and am down to 5 ETH ughh

a 1000 dollars worth of eth or 1000eth?

im looking to make wage cuck tier right now with crypto as i continue to trade. i have no life or friends and im all crypto.

>By definition anyone talking about anything besides Bitcoin is a shill.
Holy shit LOL do you even listen to yourself? It's hilarious that you've developed such a strong emotional attachment to an internet coin that you've completely blinded yourself to anything that goes against what you want to hear. You are like an emotional woman.

how to tell if dip or crash

if anything it's consolidating and will go back up

cryptowat.ch/coinbase/ethusd

it's been in the 380's-390's all day

What's so scary? If I buy say $100 worth of ETH all I'm risking is $100 for a huge potential gain.

I will keep 6% of my stash in ETH as an appropriate sense of pay-off as and when I feel it's pumping or useful to hodl.

How high will this go? Is there much room for growth after $500?

worth to mine it ?

Ethereums dick has been poking 400 all day. ofc its worth it.

Honestly no, do the math check the market caps

this has to pop any day now

fuck, forgot pic

$385 ATM

is it ever going to break $400 again?

If this hits 550 tomorrow because of the conference in China I'm selling my entire ETH stash and buying in after the inevitable huge crash to 280 or so.

is it tonight?

wierd shit happens at 12-4am. this is a 12 hour shift job. gotta be on it

Yeah 14th. I might be asleep when shit hits the fan.

Iron hands here. Not cashing out until 2k minimum. Man up

Until I spend it. You don't ask how long someone 'holds' USD.

dat sell wall at 387

not a huge sell wall but there isn't enough buyers to shoot through it

Did you not see the 60k wall the other day? That was chewed through.

i was up last night with my mouse over the sell button. broke even when i first purchased with a dollar over. shit was like a sinking ship.

china will pump it.

some dude all day yesterday was setting up these walls and drove the price down. he had about 36 btc

then sell now. whenever it spikes against BTC like this you can depend on some profit-taking. And while going to zero is no longer a valid concern with ETH, it could still have a very bad day.

It's going to correct, soon. I just added to my short

Im a dipshit. Ive watched many videos but most of the revelations Ive had came from here-

Can you explain this? How is one guys with 36 BTC controlling the price?

SETTING UP SELL WALLS FOR PEOPLE TO BUY OUT WHILE CONTROLLING BIDDING PRICE.

He's using 36BTC to set up a sell wall- meaning that he's selling 36btc worth at that price to prevent the bid price from going up...?

I gotchu fampai

Why and when will china pump it?

And what do you mean by that? Will they pump it and then dump it?

you have no idea how market caps work do you son? They were saying a month ago that ETH couldn't go past $200 cause of the market cap. IT MEANS FUCKING NOTHING AT ALL DIPSHIT. THE MORE PEOPLE WHO BUY ETH, THE HIGHER THE MARKET CAP GOES.

its now at $388, so it broke through it

need to break through the $390 sell wall next

all we need to do is reach $482 to become #1

Unless BTC's are sold in ETH and the marketcap of BTC drops making it easier to cross. Once we get close I think you could see a landslide.

that same fucker put a .143 sell wall
i hope china shorts the shit out of that faggot.

already sold this bubble in a bubble scam memecoin

I just looked at poloniex, and it really seems like someone is setting up a lot of sell orders.

If you don't plan on holding for at least 12 months, sell now. Move into

LTC
XRP
XMR

Otherwise you're going to be eating shit for awhile. Bulls are exhausted, it was unable to touch 0.15 again forming a clear head and shoulders. We're about to see a retrace to sub 0.1 as volume dries up.

>12months after the DOA farce $150mm is sunk into another unverified contract
>1 week before June 17th when the first DOA hack sunk ETH

History is doomed to repeat. In the hype of Bancor no one verified the contract. I bought into the DOA and on June 17th (my birthday) it ate shit along with all my holdings. How fitting it would be that exactly 12 months after the first DOA incident, a second were to occur from the exact same circumstances.

It's 10AM in North Korea and the price is increasing. This is when it dropped hard last time.