Im trying to send my retarded husband cash in the uk. im in russia...

im trying to send my retarded husband cash in the uk. im in russia. trying to do this though etherium because were actually really poor and cant afford anything else. so i have eth and need him have pounds. not rp, actual situation and the amount is about 10k pounds to cover immigration costs

show tits and we help

what does he do on his end? what exchange?

Show tits first

sending XRP will be cheaper

>just want to get all the money and escape with them.

kek

that's not how it works, he's supposed to send you money to raise your son

Send it here...

0x1fae0c21d1dbcefc62d5f302eee968d1641df246

and reply with your husbands Ethereum address and I will send it to him.

She's trying to get out of the Russia and immigrate to the UK. Can't blame her cause Russia is not a good country to live in right now.

Don't listen to them, OP.

tits or gtfo

Send tits and I'll cuck your husband for ETH

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The UK is going to collapse soon, you'd have to be retarded to come here

pajeet pls

Are you trying to pay into a UK bank account?

This is actually not simple in the UK.

Coinbase doesn't support GBP withdrawals to bank accounts. You have to enable SEPA transfers by sending a small amount to Coinbase's (Estonian?) bank account, from your own UK bank account. It's like 6 Euros worth or whatever, but your own bank will charge you for the transfer.

Then you can sell your ETH for EUR on Coinbase and transfer your EUR to your UK bank account. At which point your bank will also fuck you over on the exchange rate EUR-GBP.

This is all made pretty clear on the Coinbase website.

Kraken supports direct GBP withdrawals to UK accounts, but you need to be Tier 3 verified which requires passport and utility bill/proof of address. Unfortunately they're taking 2-4 weeks at the moment.

Gemini is not available in the UK.

The fastest way is for him to change it to Bitcoins and sell it on localbitcoins to an actual person, for an actual bank transfer. But the big, reliable buyers offer shit rates.

yeah send through LTC or XRP instead

those two are about to take off anyway so you'll make money while he sets up an account

Tell him to sign up for Kraken and get verified all the way to tier 3 verification

Once he's verified he can set up a direct deposit to his bank. The site is very straight forward to navigate.

Seriously I wouldn't recommend sending through ETH right now though.

Funny, thats not how you spell the EU...

it's true verification takes a long time, unless you send a support ticket asking for it.

Verified me in a less than a week.

This user tells the truth

Coinbase selling is like all things on Coinbase, contrived and cumbersome

HOWEVER

They are probably still the best (and one of the only) way to buy and sell crypto in the UK

ETH isn't currency

Shouldn't he be able to make a coinbase account, generate an eth wallet, and then have her send a small amount of eth to test it? I don't understand what the problem is.

When did you do that though?

I applied for Tier 3 several weeks ago. I've also sent them a ticket about it.

Their website actually says 2-4 weeks right now.

Also OP, on second thoughts, the fastest way is to for you to convert it to BTC, send him the bitcoin, and he can withdraw cash from a bitcoin ATM.

There are only a handful of crypto --> GBP ATMS in the UK though. London has a few.

The problem is turning the ETH into GBP at the other end. Coinbase does not offer that facility.

2-3 weeks ago? middle of last month ish

Also ATMs have a bitch of a fee though, don't know if they can afford the loss since she said they're poor

Veeky Forums pls go

That makes sense. DESU it's been like 2 and a bit weeks for me.

I think the huge influx of customers came after your verification.

Are you UK? I'm considering storing my GBP on Kraken while waiting until Tier 3 but I feel anxious about that.