MNE

OK fuckers. I came here to talk about Minereum over a month ago, and I made a shit ton of money since then, so you're welcome if you hopped on board.

It's chart is looking sexy as all fuck, a coindesk article was just posted today, and its service is expected to be released any day now.

I used to respond to all of the fud in these threads but I just don't give a shit anymore. This coin is going to $40+ in the next month. Veeky Forums made me some decent money so I feel like I owe it to you all to suggest taking a look at the MNE charts on CMC.

Also inb4 those "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SECRET COIN IM ACCUMULATING" idiots show up, this shit has been a powder keg for weeks now, MNE isn't a secret anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT we talk about not talking about Minereum.

Sorry, that screenshot is from a coin telegraph article, not coindesk

cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community

>sponsored

>bagholder trying to cash out of shit token

god fucking damnit I said I wouldn't respond to FUD but this triggers me so much, I will admit it

even if the concept for the coin was trash, and I honestly don't believe token creation is, show me one point on it's all time chart that suggests MNE hasn't been steadily increasing in value. this is the most obvious impending money geyser I have seen in my 7 months of crypto

and it's only on one small exchange.

fuck man

I'm starting to think polo is the exchange it's going to be listed, considering all the delays we are getting put through

can't wait for my lambo

I got in under a dollar. If they only knew the gains I've seen already.

got in at 2.5 average
i hope we make it, bro

Ok i'll bite, where do i get it? how does self mining works?

What do you think will happen to the price when it hits the new exchange?

I'm expecting $50 short term and over $250 by this time next year. I, just hoping 320 MNE will be enough

go up, hopefully. no one hardly uses livecoin (tho it seems to be a pretty good exchange from what i've seen, just low volume)
"self mining" is somewhat of a misnomer, since coins are minted whenever an ETH block completes. So you can't mine for MNE directly, so it's not a "direct mine".

yea this coin has new stuff coming out, new exchange , low amount of coins this will make 50-100 easy.

just like that, MNE is back over 10 bucks.

$50 short term is legitimately very reasonable if the dev keeps delivering on time

Another reason I love this shit...no whales. these are the top wallet addresses. no ICO, no premine, nobody singlehandedly able to crash the market

>mfw I'm in this screenshot

Same. feels fucking good man

>lucky fuckers there for the airdrop
>if all goes as hopes, possibly set for life
you lucky fuckers

I actually didn't get in on the airdrop. I am jealous of those who saw potential early...I did buy below a dollar, though.

I'm not in this screenshot, but still higher

I set up a script to find everyone using the correct balance function, but can't get parity to fully sync on the god damn vm. also fuck nodejs.

wait, so is minereum really easy to mine or something, or what?

"self mining" is a little overblown. There were genesis addresses given out to community members at the creation of MNE. Those genesis addresses release a very small amount of MNE daily, determined by a smart contract formula attached to block size. So it's not really "mining" so much as automatically generating tokens daily.

The real hype around this shit is the imminent token creation feature that will allow you to exchange minereum for your own custom ERC 20 tokens

How do transactions get added to the chain?

Minereum shill btfo

I've already cashed out my initial investment+50%. I wish I had left it in. Don't be stupid.

>ERC 20 tokens
I see. What are ERC tokens?

I'm not knowledgable enough about the inner workings of the ETH blockchain to describe that to you, I suggest reading the whitepaper

All you really need to know is that genesis addresses have a small amount of MNE released to them daily, and it will take 47 years for the addresses to be depleted

Use google, my man

sort of like tokens built on the ETH blockchain

>bagholders
>it's back to ATH
u wot?

so basically, MNE will be tradable for ETH?

where can I buy it? Can I buy it with bitcoin or does it have to be with ETH

MNE is tradable against any pairs it has on an exchange. Currently MNE/BTC and MNE/ETH.

ETH is a development platform. Coins built on the ETH blockchain are like descendants of ETH, they use an aspect of it's tech for something different. So they are related to ETH in architecture and nothing else.

Again, use google dude. Not hard to find that info. See above, though.

i picked up some, seems profitable

Up to like 3.5k offa 90 bucks
Cheapest lambo of my life comin up

SSHHH you fucking imbecile

Now that this guy is here where is the Winnie the Pooh guy?

Hahahahaha...that fucking guy...he probably got out the second it hit 9 bucks.

SHHH DON'T TALK ABOUT THE COIN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF ONE OF THE LARGEST CRYPTO PUBLICATIONS ON THE INTERNET

alrighty, anonumous, how do i mine the minereum?

yes but eth and bitcoin also went up, thus its not really at ATH

you can get it on livecoin. Not sure why no ones said that.. you can get it with ETH or BTC

You don't, the genesis addresses mine it automatically

Whats the point?

so this is like bancor?

what does this shit do

>search MNE on bittrex
>Not there

scamming retards

livecoin
kneegro

>Not sure why no ones said that
(sorry i'm just a dick)

It was an attempt at a fair, community centered distribution of a new coin. Am I happy that people with genesis addresses will get MNE for free in the future? Uhh...not really, but I could care less, because nearly all other coins have intensely bloated and unfairly hoarded ICOs or premines.

The reason MNE is interesting is because of the imminent token creation service. You trade MNE for your own custom tokens. Please use google in the future

at least it's only 1.8 MNE/day
but if this does fucking moon, those guys might be set for life

>Am I happy that people with genesis addresses will get MNE for free in the future?
Honestly it's better than a Chinese mining monopoly.

The first rule of minereum is don't talk about minereum

Wish I had bought then.i just thought I'd do it on a pc. Should've done it on my phone

Minereum breached the top 20 ethereum tokens in volume

oh shit. new exchange better be fucking polo

this is pretty unfair. The initial holders get a monopoly on hoarding freely generated coin.

i hope it's bittrex desu
polo would be amazing too tho

ponzi...

there's actually a lot more initial genesis/account holders than a normal ICO, and they would only have a couple hundred MNE by now if they haven't touched it.