Is this a shitcoin?

Is this a shitcoin?

no

it might be the official camwhore coin

This a good thing?

yes, I don't expect Redd to go anywhere or ever see any sort of user adoption as a payment system. The market cap is about $70 million now. Seeing how equally worthless coin Digibyte got up to $400 million on speculative hype alone, Redd could probably do about the same before crashing spectacularly, so there's still potential gains to be had.

why wouldnt it be

yes it is. All the redditfags moaning about "m-muh tipping system", it is just another gimmick. Personally, I think this is even more useless than DGB.

>unironically buying ledditcoin

WE'RE GOING TO .10 BOYS

Reddit has by a far bigger userbase than Veeky Forums, might come in handy

yeah I don't think the tipping system is particularly newsworthy

3 years ago people were tipping fucking dogecoin on reddit look at it now

yes but they did not have Redd-ID.

As much as you and I both hate normies donating money to internet personalities (streamers, youtubers), it's a hard cold fact that people do that.

Tell me why normies wouldn't just love the possibility of donating and receiving money for their epic reddit reposts?

It was until 3 weeks ago, when it got pumped and dumped, but the initial pump hype was so huge that it got it's devs working back on it.
If it DOES work out, which is a gamble at this point, it may become big, making it's current 100 sat price a fucking astronomical bargain.
It may as well fail miserably, which makes your purchase decision analogical to investing in a startup.

>camgirl tipping
no serious investor will want to be involved in this

Redd-ID will solve the problem of sending tips to XbAnidso8924129p84218huink. Normies will adopt. Screencap this.

Redd-ID is just a shitty gimmick.

>b-but tip coins via ID lol
How hard is it to use a wallet address?

normies don't even know what a wallet address is

it doesnt need to have serious investors
all the taboo investors will pick it up if theres money in it

>Who would want to donate money for a fucking post

Nobody. This shitcoin will turn from Reddcoin to Deddcoin by next year. Screencap this.

You overestimate normies

>implying they know what crypto is

Reddcoins would be much better than reddit gold. Not only it would cut into reddit's profits, the receiving people would also profit. Everyone loves a Robin Hood.

Way too niche, certified shitcoin.

crypto is pretty mainstream now
like everyone knows what bitcoin is
like 50% of people who go in during 2015-2017 are normies

they don't need to know what crypto is as long as they have a readable ID it'll just be online tokens to them

i think the bigger problem with getting adoption is buying in and cashing out. How are the people who want to tip supposed to acquire reddcoin? Right now they'd have to buy BTC, send to an exchange, buy RDD with BTC, send to their RDD wallet, and then finally they can send RDD as tips (after paying who-knows-what in fees). Then the receiver will have to do the opposite process.

Unless people can easily buy and sell RDD for united states USD dollars and other major national currencies, RDD doesn't stand a chance of user adoption even in niche cases.

How do you know if you're a normie or not?

im a normie