1.) sign up on coinbase

2.) Buy BTC

3.) Sign up for a poloniex, bittrex, or yobit account

4.) Go under deposits, click BTC, copy the address

5.) Got to coinbase and under your btc wallet, clikc "send"

6.) Paste said address you copied into send

7.) You now have BTC on one of the exchanges you signed up for

8.) Buy DGB. Read (pic)

Dont believe ETH shills. They are literal jew neet scum that got into ETH early, dont want you to make money, they just want you to fund their blue chip coin. Dont believe me? ETH has a marketcap of 30 billion, while DGB is still 300 million

BTC is just a gateway coin into buying other alts, but if you got into btc in 2015, youd be rich

thank you

youre welcome /a/

Kepp in mind it will take you 2-3 days.

>tricking newcoiners into using cuckbase

harsh user

what should i use then?

consider yourself very lucky I noticed this thread, 90+% of newcoiners get raped by coinbase's massive fees and agonizing wait times because they are constantly told to just "sign up on coinbase"

the alternative being?

coinbase is fine ignore the shitposter
It's just you have $350 limit weekly once you first start, however the fees are only about 3% which is best you can get desu

If you're from uk see localbitcoins, - pretty easy to use, if you're from usa maybe find our nearest bitcoin atm.

coinbase IS the easiest, but that easiness costs you (higher fees)
bonus points: it's FDIC insured (only applies to if coinbase dies, not if you lost your password and the coins get stolen)

>the fees are only about 3% which is best you can get desu
>only
>3%
>best you can get

>implying i have more than 350$ on my bank account

Literally beg.

whats the minimum transaction at? (eur/btc)

>still not stating the alternative to lower fees than 3% of coinbase

Do NOT sign up for a Yobit account. The only coins you'll find there are pump and dump tokens. Anons on Veeky Forums will try to steal your gains by tricking you into buying these tokens, then dumping on you.

Yobit also has a few of its own scams. It continues to host ESP tokens despite the existence of ESPv2, causing newfriends to buy it and then discover they can't transfer it to other ESP accounts.

Yobit also held a secret ICO where they didn't say the name of the token until it launched. They named the coin OMG on the day that another token named OMG was going to announce its launch. Lots of people got tricked into buying OMG (OMGame) instead of OMG (Omaise Go).

tldr fuck yobit

Where are you from user? I think it matters from the country.

y?

Gemini is superior in every fucking way. Do NOT GET COINBASE

I already posted it in this thread, but I guess low-IQ troglodytes will forever be cursed with cuckbase. you can only lead a horse to water, as they say

germany

from what ive read their customer service is shit

>I can't into imageboards

I remember not using gemini because I'm from uk

not available in my country im sry

>europoors

what else then?

Where are you from?

germany