Lightning is coming

Listen up user.

Bitstamp is a bit late on the Litecoin launch which is still happening this week.

You know why they are late?
Their wallets will be integrated with The Fucking Lightning Network. What is The Fucking Lightning Network you ask? This is the real 21st century currency feature. This is the real deal user!

It will enable millions if not BILLIONS transaction per second. YES user, PER SECOND, not per day.

Not only will there it have the capacity to service the transaction needs of the entire global population but each and every transaction will happen in mere milliseconds, user! Not hours (bitcoin), minutes (ether) or seconds (ripple). Milliseconds! (This is why it's called the Lightning Network for the not so bright Anons out there)

God this is so cool. I come every time when I watch these nerds on youtube talking about it.

And it's coming this week.
I don't know if you're worthy of this coin, user. I don't think anyone is.

lightning.network/

Bitstamp implying the implementation of this super awesome feature:
twitter.com/Bitstamp/status/874287421923483649

Cool, i'd buy it

LTC is the best longterm dark horse

no fast money to be made, but solid, good devs, no drama, no pump and dump.

100 in a year,

0.1 BTC after the market falls out of this coins and USD value floods to safe havens

Yes at the very least.

Note that cryptocurrency is a technology.
How many of the threads on /biz talks about technology.

They are hype, this is the real deal.

Fuck off where is your discord shills.

Please short Litecoin.

So what you're saying is buy some litecoin?

From your perspective it sounds good but it also means..

in milliseconds your funds can be stolen.
Vanish. Gone. Cashed out.

they wont be more stolen than other coin

Raiden.network for ethereum is coming...

1,000,000+ transfers per second possible

Haha, yeah this.
When the transaction is sent with bitcoin but still pending, how the hell do you think you'll get your funds back.

Million is less than Billion.
Plus this is this week.
Plus this coin is 20 times as cheap.

So you were saying?

It's good news but Chinese (who own like 70%+ of the LTC market) don't use Bitstamp. THe news may bump LTC up $1 or $2. The Chinese keep LTC in the $25-$30 range. They prefer stability (something like Tether) over interest apparently which is why LTC has never taken off. LTC is great for a daily currency, but not making gains like most of us are looking for.

Sorry, this is bullcrap.

Chinese are gamblers, look at Macau.
They will love to pump this coin to the Moon.

It did go from 4 to 30, but lagging this past month, which is why it's undervalued and such a great buy. It wont go sideways for much longer and when it does.

Boom straight to the Moon!

rode ltc from 14€ to 28€. glad to see it's still at same price. ready to buy back in and go again

It went from $4 to $30...because it was put on coinbase for American/European buyers. Back when it was $1-$10 it was largely only owned by the Chinese. Americans/Europeans thinking they can make gains bought into it bringing the price up.

Also Segwit & Lightning network is coming to BTC in August...so it's hard to say if LTC will take off or not or is just being used as BTC's testing coin.

So you're saying a western exchange won't do much to the price because many chinese hold it. And then you are saying it went up times 8 because it got added to a western exchange.

Do you see where you lost me here?

Anyway, it is not so much about Bitstamp, it's about Lightning. And yeah Raiden is nice, but that's the future and Lightning is here.

Well see if BTC doesnt fuck up during the UASF. If they do and need an alternative, which coin resembles BTC the most? I'll give you a hint, it starts with Lite.

Can you take your blatant manipulation back to bitcointalk, or wherever it is you came from, you disgusting shitskin? K thx bai

it will see 0.005 before that, the charts dont lie

FU motherfucker.

Have you seen this board? Everybody just yells BUY THIS COIN, ITS GOING UP YOU"RE GOING TO MISS IT.

I put something technical and you come back with this bullcrap.

GTFO

I hope LTC does end up being used more.

ETH and all the upcoming altcoins are really going to divide things up I feel.

Eventually no one will have a dominant market cap. That's why i see when i look in a gypsy crystal ball.

I might buy 4 or 5 LTC just in case it skyrockets at some point. However it does feel as though it's at an ATH right now so I'm reluctant, and it's been so stable these past couple of months...I'd end up just losing money because of the fees

i mean, if they aren't "dominant" but still are up in the billions isn't that what we want?

so how do you avoid double spends

You don't type like a Veeky Forumsraeli, you have plebbit/forum spacing, and you're providing nothing technical, only hype. You're providing no dates, no conferences, nothing concrete. You're about as useful as all the other shilling threads that populate this board, but you don't even have the good graces to even attempt to fit in. Again, fuck off with you blatant manipulation and shilling, you absolute streetshitter. Your kind is not welcome here. Kys yourself to death.

dont buy in, ltc is great, but dont do it. wait for it to die down, ltc will have its day, but not this decade.

t. former longterm ltc bagholder

>Kys yourself to death.

Nah I'll pass, thx

If you checked the Bitstamp tweet you would have learned that they are launching this week. No actual date given, just this week.

Go on short it, stay a poorfag.

delusional

It works with multisigs, So any spend requires a sig from both parties.
There's a youtube vid in the lightning.network link in the OP that goes into deeper detail.

You probably sold right before the April pump

BTC will eventually get lightning network too.

Which is when pic related will become true.

Raiden is a crippled LN.

>he thinks discord shills would try or be able to affect the price of fucking litecoin

Ok, I'm in, where's the best place to buy?
Where I don't get eaten alive by the fees. (I am Europa).
I'll buy for one BTC n hodl untill my hands bleed.