Who have MobileGO

ANY ONE?

I do. Up 327% from ICO

I got some. It'll be on Bittrex today or tonight so I dont know if I want to camp out there and see if I can snag more if it goes lower or what yet

Could either of these be legit?

ITS ON BITTREX NOW. BUT THE WALLET IS UNDER MAINTENCANCE. SHOULD BE READY ANY MOMENT. GET YOUR TRIGGER FINGERS READY

Why if it will dump

No. If a token is legit on WAVES it will have a green checkmark next to it.

Thanks

I dont think it will dump. It will go ast least $4 to match their other coin. GAMEcredits.

I think this could legit be a 1B dollar market by the end of the year.

That would mean 8-10x returns at current rates.

If MobileGo takes off, it could be a moon mission

Put in 150 bucks in the ico, despite it never being shilled here. Worth 550 now, and I think that each coin will reach 4 dollars easily soon.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I PLACE MY BUY ORDER FOR MAX PROFIT

If I am looking at the Bittrex chart right, there is 136BTC worth of orders ready to trade?

MGO is available on Liqui.io RIGHT NOW for .0075 Sat

Load up boys!

Whats the difference between eMGO and MGO?

I know e is for ethereum but whats the diffrence

The eth pair price

When can I start using MobileGo?

I want to play games on my phone and win MobileGo coins

FUCKING THANK YOU!

I posted about this not too long ago and people just didnt seem interested.

The bids on bittrex are for $16 already...
you can currently get the coin for $2...

you can literally make $14 a coin by just buying it now and then transfering to bitrex when it opens.

HOW DO YOU NOT WANT FREE FUCKING MONEY!!?!

Tidex my man. buy it and transfer to Bittrex when it opens there.

By transfer to Bittrex you mean sell it from tidex to bittrex? I'm such a fucking noob.

i got given 250 of these for free just for having waves. I sold the waves last week and had forgotten i had these cheeky buggers... there just chillin on my phone!

No, I'm sending them there to sell them. But just switching wallets atm. I can't find.any.info on it so once.bittrex has.the wallet maintenance done I'll just send a small bit to.see if it gets.there.

Those are fake MGO tokens. The real one has a checkmark beside it.

Someone is bidding 2 btc for 0.02 MGO on bittrex.

What the fuck

I've got 177 MGO and paid 0.7 ETH at the ICO.
What is my profit so far?

100+btc

Does anyone remember how many sats it was to buy MGO at the ICO? I'm trying to update my blockfolio. I bought with ETH.

invested like 0.009BTC in that, had 93 tokens in the beginning. then thought i would invest a bit more
>log in to their site, see only 62 tokens

did not buy more, why did my tokens decrease btw?

easiest longterm investment, it can really easily reach 10+ billion market cap in a couple of years

did you bother to actually read how the ICO was done before investing in it? Jesus.