Rate my stack thread

>Rate my stack thread.

I was hoping to make a thread where we show our stacks and give constructive criticism on them, what we can change, and what to maybe hold on the future.

I know it's impossible to prevent shilling but maybe we can come together and not be total faggots.

I've been mining for a month and this is my result from mining and daytrading on my days off. Started with 5 bucks and a 6 card miner. I have roi already with this stack but want to hold a little longer so I don't completely drain my stacks to pay it off (it's on a no intrest card for another 5 months)

What can I add and what can I change?

Please feel free to post your stacks and ask for criticism as well.

Continued

Help am I dumb

Yes, avoid coins Veeky Forums is always shilling, just y two cents

Bump

Still not sure why everyone isn't using this

Didn't know this was a thing

DgB mOoN wHeN??..?.!.

So much nothing. And then I had a look at my stack...

Damn you really put all your eggs in that dgb basket

Keep XVG and ARK. Dump rest for Sia

Holding since 200 sats, can understand the disappointment from those ATH buyers but I do think it will come back sooner if not later

I think I'm alright?

Yeah if you bought at 200 then you def aren't losing. Buying that at the ATH hopefully was a lesson learned for some on this board.

Rate, Also have 13 UBQ

newcoiner here

To all who have significant gains, I've got a question

How long do you hold a coin, in average ? 2-3 weeks, 2-3 months, or more ?

Honestly, any coin I scoop up on the low I am trying to hold and forget about. But I also do research on what I'm about to buy and see if I think it's undervalued. It depends though. If I pick up a shitcoin low and make 20% profit I usually sell and take my profit. I've learned from stocks being greedy will usually hurt you more then help.

R8

Whole stack right here

rate

>IOC

Biggest sleeper