I currently have 1000 Stratis and 6 Bitcoins...

I currently have 1000 Stratis and 6 Bitcoins. What else should I invest my Bitcoins in and how much Bitcoin should I hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ripple and Verge are going to be popular answers and good choices.

I've got a friend at GAME who told me they're releasing an updated roadmap and doing some PR shit soon so that might be a good choice as well.

Why did you miss Bancor?

They didn't allow Americans to buy into the ICO desu.

C'mon dude you realize the whole point of crypto is to send value around the world. They can't find out where you're from

ARK

ARK seems to have good concept and opportunities.

I second this post.
Brought to you by future millionaires.

CNNC

ICN has a release at the end of the summer

SWT has a release 2 days from now

I wonder how much the price of SWT will spike. I'm kind of surprised it isn't talked about more here since it seems like an easy buck. Buying before a release and then selling after.

>1000 Stratis

My man

Damn playa I only have 500 and got in at $2.50. You get in under $1?

:D

I just bought during this dip.

I have 20 :-)

Fuck. Did you get in alright? I was gonna but got scared off. Fuuuuu

Damn you threw down 8-9k this weekend? Big haus

What is a good cointrader site to use for Europeans? Currently using Coinbase, but they have 3 coins available.

Yes sir. I've been holding onto my 10 BTC for awhile now and want to start investing in other stuff and Strat looks like one of the best projects right now. I want to diversify though that's why I made this thread to get some other recommendations.

Thanks, I'll look into them.

Not sure about ARK.. lot's of people are saying it's a scam but I'll do some research into it.

Bought in around $6 when it was going up

(I actually had like 1500, but tried daytrading like a tard and lost it all)

Yeah I got in, didn't even use my VPN either. They just say No U.S for legal reasons, so some burger who loses a ton of money can't sue them since that's everyone's first instinct here.

Oh god dammit. I thought they were going to ban American IPs. Fuck me

3PNxQ3BnugRuue9jTobw4fG5BEiwrYiy5op

wrong thread, fuck my sleep deprived brain

Damn sorry to hear dude. Best tip I can really give is to save your eth for upcoming ICOs, that will give you the biggest % gain. I'm gonna a throw a few eth into the Status ICO next

>t. lazy beggar

Buy more Stratis.

Kek. Seeing how much it's been pumping today i'm considering it.

ECC.
coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC