BAGHOLDING IS ABOUT TO PAY OFF

Shhh...let them invest in memecoins
XRP is a secret

Up 3%. kek

10K SOON

i bought at 11275
can't wait
let's go boys

rumors are that the Mitsubishi bank payment adoption is coming on sooner than later. Wait til Japan wakes up man.

holy shit it's actually happening

Strap yourself in. Hold on tight.

What's up with all of the weird spikes in crypto today?

we finna be rich my niggas!

man I want this shit to moon just so I can rub it in the faces of all these Veeky Forumstards who keep talking shit about it

This hasn't mooned until it surpasses its ATH, in the mean time quit reminding me of this fucking coin bags are still heavy.

Just put my whole stack in at 10k. Fuck it. Looks like it could go stratospheric.

>TA is a meme
>TA doesn't work on crypto

Mmmm

Mmm

M

lmao, I've become a bagholder DURING the pump.

>Always late to the party

buy high sell low user

this stupid fucking coin only goes up when crpytoyoda makes a tweet about it, pretty sure he's just doing this for his pump and dump group.

I figured this had too much volume/social media presence to stop at 10k so I got the fuck on board.

xrp is fucking gay

Nice fidget spinner.

Bank money is literally trillions, idiots investing in memecoins instead of ripple

You niggers need to chill. They are just kicking out the weak holders at 10k.

OMG GUYS I CAN FINALLY BUY A LAMBORGHINI

This

and a coin doesn't just keep rising without resistance. it'll overcome.

lol

I mean the pump isn't over yet since a pump like this is just a preparation step, but come the fuck on, they ALWAYS downswing. High volume means there will definitely be a downswing, vs a shitcoin that can shoot to 300% in an hour

xrp is the minidisc of crypto, nice try but fail. heavy bags sink to hell good riddance and sage

Judging by the 4 hour historical volume, this should reach about 12k sats by tonight.

I called the huge spikes in eth, ark, bat and lisk using TA.

Fags who discredit it will no doubt, inevitably become heavy bag holders. Most likely mine.

exactly. They make these threads every few days and the lows just keep getting lower

Just because you guys bought at the absolute all time high isn't our fault.