So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight, the Romans killed the founder of Christianity and then proceeded to make it their official religion. But why?

cos constantine saw a cross in the sky then he won a battle so it must have been jesus

The Jewish lobby leads to powers some may consider... unnatural.

Satan tried to wipe out Christianity, that didn't work.

So plan B was to co-opt the faith and mix it with paganism, destroy it from the inside. Anyone who disagrees is branded a heretic and burned on the stake.

They couldn't let an outsider be in charge of such popularist movement so they needed to take control. Same as now

There's a good number of years between those two events.

There's a few hundred years in between there, pal.

What part of IN HOC SIGNO VINCES don't you understand?

watch out now, that was painted by a catholic.

wasn't the same romans. it was literally like one guy.

They eventually realized that they fucked up by killing Christ, and sought repentance after seeing the light, hence their conversion at the hands of Constantine.

Because if you kill them they win.

super get of truth
agnostics hate him!

>catholic
>not subverted by satan

another one

Literally "if you can't beat them, join them."

And then pervert them from the inside out until they're unrecognizable as Christians.

Yes. Anyone who looks at a woman or a man lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. It means one was ready to sleep around if the opportunity presented itself. And 42.7% of the people are (among internet users, in the least).

It's not even that strange, the Romans believed in all gods, be they foreign or not, they just didn't actively worship them.

Now we need to get the jews to do the same, because they initiated it.

>Romans killed the founder of Christianity
It was really the jews tho.

So let me get this straight, Americans killed and took land from the natives and then proceeded to Allow them to keep reservation land tax free.But why?

It was a dream and god told him if he put the Kai rho on the shields they would win a battle

You can be 100% sure that is total bullshit.

100% given ultimate power, endless time, and infinite opportunities.

The story is bullshit. But that's the story.

"My kingdom is not spread by the sword."

--Jesus of Nazareth

"God told me to spread his kingdom by the sword."

--Pontifex Maximus Constantine.

New International Version
Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

>sword of my mouth

What do you suppose that sword is made of? 1810? 440C?

but apparently i'm dumb

So let me get this straight, history is written by the victors?