In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth

>In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.

atheists BTFO

>and then he approached her from behind and sniffed her pantsu from the butts side, it was slightly dirty scented so it made him rock hard.

Bible thumpers BTFO

Btw your religion is a lie, jesus said you'd do miracles and you can't, he said not all his disciples would die before the kingdom came in power and they all died.

Gnostics had it right.

But proper Catholic apostles can turn bread into the literal body of Christ.

That's a miracle if I ever saw one.

No, its mere LARPING

>He doesn't understand transubstantiation

>If I call it fancy names it will stop being LARP

>He still doesn't understand transubstantiation
>He calls words he doesn't understand mere "fancy names"

Atheists once again proving themselves to be brainlets.

Did God create the whole of humanity and THEN adam and eve? I read the bible(swedish version) and was confused at how the paragraph was worded. It would make sense, considering that there had to have been more men and women out there.

I know latin better than you do, cuckholic. Still thinking that a priest casts a spell and cookie becomes flesh of your god, despite still looking smelling and tasting like a cookie; is nothing more than a autistic LARP.

>Still thinking that a priest casts a spell and cookie becomes flesh of your god, despite still looking smelling and tasting like a cookie; is nothing more than a autistic LARP.
No, actually it's called understanding Platonic metaphysics.

Not biblical

Aristotelian, retard

So...When you masturbate and think that your hand is bagina of your crush is it "Platonic metaphysics" too?

Firstly I'm not atheist but a gnostic, which takes me to my reasoning, real power like what I have observed in my religion does affect things, your LARP doesn't, so no, what you're eating is a cookie made of the same substance as turrons covering, its a popular sweet here, actually, its not unusual to see much bigger cookies like these for sale in a supermarket.

Oh yeah, your belief worships darkness, which is why you fags are always raping children and burning people while claiming to be loving.

> real power like what I have observed in my religion does affect things
I was just taking the piss.

I can't believe you've outed yourself as an unironic larper. What kind of retard believes in magic?

lmao get real, can't believe you believe this shit.

I believe what I have experienced and you are a retard for thinking there is nothing, in the true religion you dont have to be this or that kind of person, but rather a person who exercised his spirit with certain practices to attain the reward, so in short, your shitty excuse that there was no evidence will fall in deaf ears because you simply will not even have an audience, as you didnt take the time to open the door while on earth.

>I believe what I have experienced
Yeah, and every Catholic retard has "experienced" that their crackers are actually the literal body of god.

>your shitty excuse that there was no evidence
Yes, the total lack of evidence for magic is a shitty excuse.
Fucking dumbass.

What does it take to make a person this edgy and unpleasant? You sound like an angry teenager.

Check out "Xendrius" Demon Magic series on youtube, then tell me magic isn't real.

It is a shitty excuse because you think somebodys going to listen to it, nobody will, you simply will not reach us.
What makes you think if theres a God there'll be a judgement? Thats retarded, millions of lives would have to be replayed fully for proper just judgement, this means you'd have to wait in line during thousands of millions of years.
No, you have to earn it through certain practices.

>Check out "Xendrius" Demon Magic series on youtube, then tell me magic isn't real.
I literally laughed out loud.

Youtube videos called "Demon Magic" are evidence now. Fucking hell

Yeah, dude. You shouldn't call retards out on their insane superstitious beliefs.

We should all just be tolerant and let everyone believe what they want with no criticism :)

I know you won't, if you were willing to listen to any logic you wouldn't be a grown man who believes in magic.

You were talking sense when you were rightly calling Catholics out on transubstantiation LARPing. Maybe you should apply the same level of scrutiny to your own LARPing.

>What makes you think if theres a God there'll be a judgement?
I don't believe in judgement, because I don't believe in god or any other fairy tale.

>Thats retarded, millions of lives would have to be replayed fully for proper just judgement, this means you'd have to wait in line during thousands of millions of years.
This is so stupid. I really hope other gnostics don't believe this and you're just setting a really bad example.
You are the prime example of a fedora and the exact kind of atheist frowned about by other atheistd.Congratulations. It has nothing to with tolerance or criticism and everything with how bitter and immature you type. So childish.

Do you have evidence that my belief is false?
The moment you don't but want to push your worldview you became a taliban that needs his shit punched in.

You're an idiot.

>You are the prime example of a fedora and the exact kind of atheist frowned about by other atheistd
Yeah, because most other atheists are SJW's that don't want to offend sky-daddy LARPers.

>Just be tolerant of other beliefs :)
Fuck that, their beliefs are asinine and they deserve far more mockery than they get.

Yeah, the total lack of any evidence that magic is real.

You're a LARPer.

>t. Fedora

Shut up retard, I've seen it with my own eyes.
>mental illness
Prove it with testable observable clinical testing as opposed to hot opinions, do a scan and show us the illness

You're goddamn right.

It's not mental illness, it's your brain playing tricks on you

Cmon dude, occam's razor

>Shut up retard, I've seen it with my own eyes.
"it's real in MY MIND".
Okay, I've seen my 50" long penis that ejaculates molten gold with my own eyes. Prove I don't have one.

Lmao, yeah, you weren't so open for excuses like "IT'S REAL I'VE SEEN IT" when you were shitting all over transubstantiation were you? It wouldn't piss me off so much that you believe in magic were it not for the fact that you're also a flaming hypocrite.

>>mental illness
When did I ever even reference mental illness?

How the fuck is this shit bait still getting Ĺ•eplies?
I thought this was a board avout history and humanities, not retardation

The only difference between my opinion and the opinion of a scientist is that I don't wear a labcoat.
But if you want a scientist, MD Rick Strassman, psychiatrist, does affirm that mystical experiences are indeed a non pathologic reality, NOW KILL YOURSELVES WITH FIRE.

>if I
It's a super fedora and really arrogant gnostic having a shirt flinging contest. Both parties are literally just hurling insults at one another as opposed to actually debating which is neat.
>I'm right and you're wrong because I say so!
Is all that they're really saying.
Shouldn't you be going to school right now?

Dude, the vast vast majority of scientists don't believe in fucking magic and most of the time don't wear labcoats.

>MD Rick Strassman
HA.
Opinion disregarded.

>fedoras think you can fast talk your way into heaven by arguing there's no evidence
>fedoras believe there has to be some kind of judgement
>fedoras are secretly biblical christians
>it nevers occurs to them that there are many religions where there is no such thing
>it never occurs to them that there are religions that only take into consideration if you managed to evolve through meditation because if you don't you simply go to hell without a need for judgement.

>forbidden fruit
>sex, nudity, masturbation, desire, lust is bad instantly

>>fedoras believe there has to be some kind of judgement

u wot

This should be an academic board, instead it's being flooded by proselytizers and ideologues.