Technical analysis - good free education ?

Hey PRO traders of /Biz,

I see this twitter fag's predicting the shit going down regarding crypto, they are kind of spot on.

Every time I try to search more info on youtube i see dumb idiots making this shit way too complicated, shit explanation etc.

I want to WIN in LIFE, BIZ teach ME HOW TO TA !

I want you to DROP some amazing content here and i will pay back in future.

Other urls found in this thread:

forexabode.com/forex-school/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read this. Lessons start at the bottom of the page.
forexabode.com/forex-school/

Ethereum Litecoin Bancor Wait Win, theres a formula that will not fail you when you come back here rich as for me so you can send me eth for advice.

steal a book nigga

Thank you my nigga,

TA is a meme beyond some basic data interpretation. Quantitative analysis and modelling is where it's at, but you're going to need grad level math knowledge to get in.

nigga i own shitload of bancor, eth too expensive, looking for new things

I just want to figure out better when it is good to get in and get out. So far i got in on wrong price only for STR and i hold bags for it in loss for 15%. While other things are all up from 80% and up.

Study price action. Indicators are for fags.

this

>i see dumb idiots making this shit way too complicated
How about this:

When price is 5% under 3 hour SMA
AND price is below 1 hour lower bollinger line
then buy

Trigger sell with a 2% trailing stop-loss
Block sales until profitable

Buy Lambo
Simple enough?

Congratulations on inventing MACD

That's not a MACD.
Try trading purely on macd crossover and you'll see the difference.

I've given up with biz, people here are convinced all aspects of TA don't work, and all the retarded trend lines I see on here really don't help. I don't bother anymore.

It's MACD+standard deviation, which is very easy to eyeball.

please explain this

>Trigger sell with a 2% trailing stop-loss
>Block sales until profitable

can you do this on Bittrex or polo?

>Trigger sell with a 2% trailing stop-loss
>Block sales until profitable

isnt this contradictory?

MACD is a moving average of ratios of two moving averages over different timespans.
I know how it works, I've written my own implementation.
What I'm talking about is a simple ratio of price and SMA, essentially a basic mean-reverse + bollinger.

>can you do this on Bittrex or polo?
No, not on the website anyway.
You could do it with the API by monitoring prices clientside.

>isnt this contradictory?
No, because it's a *trailing* stop loss.
As the price goes up, so does the sell trigger.
Until the sell trigger is high enough to make a profitable transaction, you block it.

>Until the sell trigger is high enough to make a profitable transaction, you block it.

wtf? what if that market crashes?

what a fucking stupid idea lol

There's nothing preventing you from setting a standard stop-loss as well, but in crypto markets all it does is loose you money.
The trailing stop-loss has been industry standard for decades now. The fact that you're calling that a "stupid idea lol" shows how little you know.

im not saying the trailing stop loss is a stupid idea, you retard

im saying telling you its stupid to block it at lower values, making they useless in case of a loss

It's volatile, and people do go stop loss hunting (to bring done prices for a cheaper entry). To only trigger a trailing stop loss, once profitable, is a good way fight back.

I'm blocking it because the strategy i explained above is essentially a glorified mean-reverse, meaning I'm buying on a downtrend.
This often means that the price drops a few percentages after the buy, which would normally trigger the sale.
The price reverses and recovers minutes later, but by that time you'd have already sold and lost money.

what if the price doesn't recover?

Then you sell with a standard stop-loss.
Why do you insists on being an idiot?

Any idea where I can lean about this in-depth?

What is this meow shit, almost every thot I know is doing it

Where do you buy bancor???

are really this fucking retarded?

if im selling with a standard stop-loss then im not doing your fucking algo you dumbass. its fucking broken

Explain why you can't have both a standard stop-loss at say -10% and a trailing stop-loss at -2%
I can't tell if you're 12, baiting, or just mentally handicapped.