QRL

How much higher do you think we can go?

Bought at 22k sats.

Im honestly suprised how low the attention has been for this altcoin

Holy shit, made me 66% since yesterday

I mean it has a special value to it due to giving some insurance on the cryptomarket.

Its very unlikely but IF quantum computing suddenly appears and fucks all the blockchains up, this is at this moment the ONLY cryptocurrency that wont be destroyed instantly.

Helps me sleep a bit better at night.

Fuck this coin. Got impatient and pulled out 2 days ago -_-

God damn noodle fingers.

How long where you holding it for?

This is a serious 1bn market cap potential

I'm not even shitting you, we need to move to quantum resistant algorithms eventually and these faggots are on the forefront of it. Put some spare change in it and forget about it.

It gets low attention because it's literally nothing aimed at capitalizing on impressionable retards like you, who have zero understanding of CS and tech and get excited over the word "quantum" and fantasies derived from scifi ya fiction and skimmed wikipedia articles.

Yea?
I read the white paper & understand the code.

"excited over the word "quantum" and fantasies derived from scifi ya fiction and skimmed wikipedia articles." This is how you see it, its only natural you are mad if you are this stupid

still I've doubled what I put in so?

Sssssh dont bring the memers into this treasurecove

not sure it's for the Veeky Forums fags but this one actually has huge potential. this is not a digishit coin.

I work superconducting qubit devices AMA.
No, actually don't AMA, You can't fucking compile a computer program to a quantum "computer", it's not a computer and I just want to say that factoring 15 into 3 and 5 is the only thing we can do at the moment, this is ridiculous. Think about realistic quantum algorithms (=particular purpose devices) in 2025 maybe, 8 year from now.

let's get ready then, bitcoin is what? from 2008/9? it's time for QRL

Yeah Ima grab some more of that QRL tyvm

But you can move your money to the save wallet anytime.

Nobody can hold a dozen of quibits today at the same time, and it's not clear to what extent this will be possible in the future. It's 100% academic at this point.

How the fuck does it protect against quantum computers?

Sublateral quasi-penetrative inductive rotary encryption.

Buying this coin right now is retarded imo.
Even if it really is quantum "resistant", it will be a long while before that becomes useful at all.
Besides, Ethereum is planning on making their coin quantum resistant as well.
Perhaps this might have some potential long, long term - but buying now while the hype is going on is dumb, when we both know it's going to drop and most likely stabilize there for quite a while

>>Buying this coin right now is retarded imo.

>most likely stabilize there for quite a while

Yea its going up there.

This, if nothing else it's a good short term coin. I put about $500 into it the past couple of days and I'm already up over 2x.

Couple of days ago would be a great time to invest, don't get me wrong. Just doing it now I don't think would be wise, since I predict it will fall and stay for a while

Depends, its been on bittrex for 2 days and due to todays +90% Its gaining alot of visibility right now.

The new medium could reach around 2$

I think it's going to hit 10k in a week or 2. The market cap is still very low and it has Deepak Chopra's favorite word in the name.

The market is irrational and will buy this for the same reason I wanted to invest in graphene in 2009

I say it could hit 7 or 8 bucks with enough hype and that's when I'll jump off

>they missed the presale