S-she doesn't know w-what she's talking about, r-right?

S-she doesn't know w-what she's talking about, r-right?

listening to someone who understands nothing

wtf faggot?

>showing your powerlevel
>being a normalfag
>being an applecuck

>someone like me

DROP THAT ROASTIE

The fuck does this have to do with money

I bet she'll talk like a dumb horny bimbo once she sees how much visible money you can get from invisible money

Post the one where somebody redrew him from memory.

Going from 6k->50k has made me a bit crazy and my gf is getting annoyed

eww those curtains

Drop her.

please show the rest

FUCK OFF NORMIES. FUCK OFFF FUCK OFF

REEEREEEREEEEREEEEREEEEREEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Veeky Forums AND GO TO REDDIT

It's okay you can still trade crypto when Jamal comes over and it's time for you to go into the cuck shed

>S-She
I can already tell youre a beta.

Heres the bottom line OP: you either come to a compromise with your girlfriend because everyone has equal say in a relationship, or you find some Veeky Forumsness waifu that encourages you to research crypto money.

Part of a relationship is a trust, and if you go against her, she has no reason to trust you. But, t/bh, youll probably double your money anyway and win her over.

btw, by reading this text, it sounds like you are just not spending enough time with her and are browsing Veeky Forums instead.

sick anonymouse mask

but user, you need that 50k to be 500k

Invisible money? She is shit testing you. Stand your ground and own your hobby. Then she will respect you. Lay down the law.

curtains and blinds lol

Shit I meant this

Investing time in women is like keeping all of your crypto savings on some shitty russian exchange
it's going to leave you and take your lambo with it

never change for womens my dude

Only one thing to do, OP

Invest everything you have into crypto and five years down the road when you're a millionaire find where she lives, knock on her door, show her your net worth, and write her a check for a single dollar

I haven't told anyone about my cryptocurrency endeavors. She just found out by seeing me look at it all the damn time.

I want to make enough Lambo money and then I'll tell people.

Hopefully by then, all the normies will have dipped into the market and will want to kill them selves for being too late.

writing checks in the year 2023, send that bitch 1 satoshi

Nothing worse then Veeky Forums autists talking to women.

>sending this whore 1000$

>not bringing your friends and family with you
She's right you are cold.

then the bitch can check the blockchain and realize her ex has 100 million dollars and how she royally fucked up

Show her your invisible lambo

Giving handouts dosent help anyone. Better to teach a man to fish.

Please post more of it OP. Can't tell the context of why she's upset.

>3DPD
She'll be back once you're rich, user. Of course, if such a shallow relationship is what you want.

>missing out on the financial opportunity of a lifetime for a roastie

dump that bitch OP

In a nutshell she's mad that I'm not comforting.

She has anxiety

That's all. The rest doesn't matter

No one's talking about handouts, stupid. You can tell people about the opportunity and show them your gainz and convince them to buy in. That drives the price up and helps everyone.

And how you still manage to talk to her after she has revealed to you what an utter bitch she is, is beyond me. I will never understand why you faggots waste your time chasing women.

>invisible money
That's your hint OP, are you retarded? She wants you to buy her something she can see. Get her some nice lingerie with your crypto gains.

That's what makes it better because checks will be obsolete

>Invisible money
No understanding of POW/POS or market value.
DROP HER

>You can tell people about the opportunity and show them your gainz and convince them to buy in. That drives the price up and helps everyone.
Yea, thats what I meant too. :)

For once I side with the roastie

You're probably an emotionless piece of shit OP

>She has anxiety

normie bitches that claim to have depression, anxiety, personality distorter, etc. will not be able to show you their clinical diagnosis, because they made it up to glean more sympathy and attention from people

drop asap

You're not gonna make it.

lel, wish I had a memory like this

Disregard females. Acquire (crypto)currency.

tfw your gf sits in her undies, analysing charts and doing the trading for you, while you do the research.

Well that's the thing, it's clinically diagnosed lol

Trust me, I know what you mean. My ex self diagnosed with depression cuz "hurr she took 17 tylenols thinking it would kill her.

Bitches

you haven't learned a damn thing, have ya son.

read some of the horror stories on here

>wife demanding ETH gains in divorce settlement
>parents forcing kid to use BTC gains to help pay for sisters college

Not to mention that if it goes south, they'll blame you for convincing them to buy in.

>dating mark cuban
Get married then divorce. The ultimate moon.

Do you think that Veeky Forums is a r9k for crypto owners or what?

Post more for context you fucking faggot

>letting a wench get between you and your gainz
Drop her now or forever be an omega.

>womyn
LOL

The bitch would have you working a 9-5 instead of becoming rich with /biz... most womyn are aweful with money

I know this is fact.
But why? and should I go for a nice Jew girl or are womyn supposed to be shit at finance like they're supposed to be unfunny?

leave her, any woman who wants you to work 9-5 only for you to give her all your salary because it's your "obligation" is a sad excuse for a human being. this is coming from a guy who fell for the marriage meme when i should have invested in bitcoins before we met.

>she
>doesn't know what she's talking about

choose two

women are like mushrooms, feed em shit and keep em in the dark. this is all just a passive-aggressive way to bitch about you not fawning over her enough, since you told her about muh epin secret internet money that's what she says, if she didn't know about it she'd say whatever the hell else you do (japanese girl cartoons, eurotruck simulator 2014, etc. etc.)

basically, women are so stupid and emotional that they don't even know what they want. this is why they are drawn to men who shit on them and treat them like shit. so she asked for your sympathy but then accused you of being cold because she didn't actually want it.

who fucking knows what she wanted (she sure doesn't), but if you ignored her and then after she pestered you over and over, being driven into a frenzy by the lack of attention, said "shhh I'm making fat stacks of meemcoins" you probably would've been better off. women are fucking dumber than dirt and the sooner you learn that the better

send that bitch to law school

>women
>personal gains of any kind

pick one

>women

Buy a wife when you're rich, don't bother with these counts.

Fuck bitches, get money

>t. roastie

Drop her op. Me and you should get together and after we fuck we can research more crypto together. No Homo tho, I'm straight.

You're both morons.

how can one poor soul so badly be be a living ode to consumerism?

Is she your GF?

If not drop that shit. Morons dont know what they're talking about.

I think because if a man doesn't have money he's fucked. He can't marry or have a wife and kids and nobody will take care of him.

Women, even 700 pound women, God bless them, can always get a man to pay for them.

TLDR You can't get top quality bitches if you're poor.

I dunno OP, my gf is okay with my crypto holdings. I've even managed to get her a little interested as a hedge investment.
But she's a little broke at the moment so she has no money.

She's pretty conservative about money. Puts every available penny into her pension (she's fucking 19!)
I will go a little more conservative about money myself when we get married, right now I'm just trying to collect as much as I can and she's cool with it.
Plus, if we ever divorce - no lawyer is gonna lay a hand on muh bitzoinz. And there is no alimony in my country, just equal split of wealth collected during the marriage and child support to whomever takes the kids.

>Equal split of wealth

Haha. Have fun getting fucked. And believe me your ex will make sure the court knows about your approximately $5m worth of bitcoins you're hiding, no it's actually $10m he's committing perjury and telling you he doesn't have BTC! Actually wait it was $20m, trust me, he's lying to you judge!

When women fall out of love there is no bottom the the level of malice then can indulge in for personal gain

The ex wife can go fuck herself. How the fuck can the legal system lay a hand on that!?
The whole point about wealth hiding in divorce is having the wealth in a form no legal entity can prove exists or reach.
Just fucking arrange a fake wallet with like 10% of what you have, and bluff about it that "you've actually lost most of it in exchanges" or "you never really had that much to begin with".
Nobody can prove anything.

And about that kid - he's a fucking idiot. Should leave parents like that, not capitulate to their demands.

>what are cat ladies
>what are the 95% of men around the world who still have families and not really any money

the question is why men are essentially better at math and not as impulsive? could it be possibly be that we are raised to value those things?

ill put a scenario out that i think a lot of virgins will understand: if we accept that black neighborhoods have relatively more poor, violent people, does that mean that they "don't need" to be wealthy and reserved? that they find the same level of success as the rest of society by just wildin' out and taking welfare?

the overlap is too much to take a sex based argument seriously. also there are boatloads of families where the woman makes more. i would argue that it's a good thing to keep a consistent structure of one person doing the house and creative shit and raising kids (preferably the woman) with the other working his ass off, there's less confusion there. but the emotional woman bad driver meme is literally a case of hindsight is 20/20. you can raise any girl in any country under any class to be 'good' at fucking math. that line is crossed after you can read a basic input output chart and use a calculator for algebra. vast majority of people just don't spend any time on it.

>The fucking guy fawkes mask

That's only splitting of wealth COLLECTED DURING THE MARRIAGE.
Plus, she has no idea how much crypto I hold, because she just isn't interested. Can always set up a fake wallet and claim this is all I have 'cause I lost the rest or whatever.

Tell her to get cbt, psychiatry. You coddling her won't fix her daddy issues.

>forcing one sibling to pay for another's school
that is straight up shitty
parents should treat both kids equally

>what do women want?
>who cares
love this quote for a reason

also, from my deceased father:
"don't give a fuck about women, and mean it"

Very nice, user

>pension
you mean 401k, right?
i mean, how the fuck are pensions still a thing?

>people shittalk crypto as a ponzi
>pensions literally are

In 2020 you'll be able to afford 11 wives.

Listen to this user he is wise

This. They're borrowing from future generations and it's a scam. FUCK boomers

No, I thought I made it clear we're not from America.
We have a pension system here that is somewhat functioning for now (we're forced to contribute 20% of out wage).
The lower you've earned through your career, the lower % you'll get at retirement. For minimum wage it's above 90% of the last salary, and for 4 times the minimum wage it's like 60% or something.

It's kind of like a 401k, but the strong ones subsidize the weak.
I have somewhat of a high income, so I split it between the "social" pension and a private one where it's just me to me but costs more.