MINEREUM MOONING

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WERE MOONING NOW!

MISSED ETH?! WELL NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IN ON MNE!

chill brodererro

shhhhh

It's a fake moon.

I've been watching this all day, there's some bot that inflated it (it lists sells of 0.5~5 Mine at 5-100 sats more than whatever the highest offer is and removes/relists them if it gets outbid, trying to bait people into upping their offers I think). If you look at the buy listings you can see some of them left in the .033 range.

It's been doing this for the past 7 or so hours, now that it's hit that .0037 wall I think it's about to recede back down because clearly nobody's buying through it.

look at the marketcap, price follows it exactly historically, but now theres been an upward deviation by the marketcap. will price follow the upward trend? probably. The price hasnt been affected by the increased marketcap yet, now is a good time to buy mne

everyone is buying MNE faggot I don't know of a single person who isnt

you can make your own coins with it
YOUR
OWN
COINS

now buy it and shut up

I hope it does, but I still suspect it's going to roll over in the next couple hours. I believe the sudden upward deviation is artificial.

Granted I'm no expert, but there's only 2 buy listings above .0035 at the time of me typing this. As soon as someone drops those out it's just going to roll back down to ~.0029~.0032, which is where it was before I started seeing that odd behavior in the earlier post.

I've been in Mine for weeks, I'm just saying you might want to be a little cautious before buying in right now.

It's about time

This is what I mean, doesn't this strike you as a bit strange?

MOON
O
O
N

>what does this coin do?
>great dev, great concept, buybuybuy

Lol pump and dump coin, I made some good profit getting in at the bottom last time.

Someone just bought .9 BTC worth from that wall so...yeah, there is bot manipulation (like every single other coin) but there is increasing volume and buy support hourly.

Hahahahaha

everyone laugh at this guy

>I believe the sudden upward deviation is artificial.
i suspect this. probably a whale late to the party trying to stock up before it "explodes"

You discord pump & dump shills are actually retarded. You don't even try not to act like an obvious shill

do you want a lambo?

then buy the fucking coin

you can't make your own coins like you can with this with anything else MNE is the next ETH

I don't know if you're doing some sort of 3d chess shilling/trolling, but I'm going to prove you wrong to the best of my ability. I attached my MNE buy history...you caught me, this is a month+ long pump and dump scheme. I've been holding since it was below a dollar and have already comfortably 10x'd my initial investment. HURRR I'M JUST PUMP AND DUMPING THOUGH

The chart has shown constant and steady upwards movement the entire time the coin has been listed. Volume has increased steadily the entire time. Did you even look at the CMC charts and info before you posted? Or can you not read?

Also, you do know there are no whales in this coin, right? The top MNE address has ~2200 MNE. There was no ICO, and no premine. It is literally impossible for one person or a group of people to crash the market.

Lastly, have you seen how many people have already sold their MNE? This coin has recovered from multiple 1000+ MNE dumps in the last three days alone.

In summary, you are a fucking moron. inb4 "I was just pretending to be retarded"

This is the guy you should accuse of being a shill.

No Pajeet, go back to working in a call center.

>The top MNE address has ~2200 MNE
how much will this be worth this time next year?

Who knows. If this project really delivers I could see 200 a coin.

who's the shill now

LAWDY

...why is this at all shilling? MNE won't even have 1 million coins in circulation by the end of the year. If it has real features, and I consider token creation to be incredibly valuable, then the market cap does not need to increase that much (relative to other coins) for it to be worth 3 figures.

MNE isnt going past 10$ now quit talking about it I need to accumulate

this. Its going to tank any day now. I wouldnt touch this shit with a ten inch nos-.. er.. pole

Call me when it arrives on a non stupid exchange.