So we can all agree that if you missed the boat on BTC and to a lesser extent on ETH...

So we can all agree that if you missed the boat on BTC and to a lesser extent on ETH, the only hope to get rich off this shit is gamble on shitcoins and see if some perform a miracle and moon? Or how the fuck do I get my lambo?

same people who will miss Blocknet and ripple

>Or how the fuck do I get my lambo?
Wagecuck from morning to night, get old and die without living life. Sorry to say.

Learn to margin trade. I made $100 by setting orders between $385 and $395 off and on between yesterday and this morning.

tokens..

Mooncoin will moon dawg. Heh

BUY BITBEAN

who do you do that and where?

>Lamboland
>$100 gains...

This man speaks the fucking truth.

Problem is that yall want to live fast. Digi keks and then you died fags.

Margin trading means buying equities with borrowed money. What you described is "spread trading."

And then you have like a million shitcoins and non stop shilling, this shit is hard.

There are many non-shitcoins which could moon hard. For example, look into Decred, Factom, Blocknet, Ardor, BitBay. Decred's my favorite. You need patience though.

equities like in shitcoins? cause I borrowed 20k from the bank that i wont pay back so i got that covered.

>who do you do that and where?
>who do you do
>where?

My spoon is too big to feed someone of this tiny a brain.

replace that first who with how, if you cant figure that out you're retarded

IOTA
You are welcome.

A hundred +20% trades = 8,281,797,452% ROI
Can you do that, nigger?
HODLfags disgust me.

There was a great thread recently with legit advice from someone who's been very successful with crypto.

He/she said, there is a unicorn out there. With huge potential. Look at the problems with Bitcoin and other crypto, and look at the coins that are trying to solve those problems. Look at the people involved. Look at their road map.

I know this is boring and requires some work so therefore probably not up /biz's alley. But here are two major problems with Bitcoin:
- governance (basically who decides the fate of the project - see the whole August 1st debate)
- transaction speed/capacity

Who is working hardest to solve those problems?

stop being a faggot and just tell us which one it is.

lsk/ark?

DCR?

Should've bought Bancor but I bet you fell for all the poltards saying it's a Jew scam.

I think its fucking ARK / LISK
Governance -> decentralised voting system
Transaction speed -> ridiculously fast with future ability to scale up
is this it?? PLEASE TELL ME

Ding ding ding

Why should you get rich if you can't even use your brain for a goddamn minute and do a little research?

is Siacoin a shitcoin?

BTS to moon soon dawgs

You have to play the long game fag

I know all the newfags are seeing ETH skyrocket this past week and think they can get rich quick with the next hot thing, but in reality only those who did the research, took a gamble and invested years ago are actually at lambo status.

Start reading up now.

Pink Whale who is an insider trader confirmed Eth is falling to sub 100 soon so it is not even close to being too late to ETH buy the dippining

Fuck ya. You just put a smile on my face. Feels good to be balls deep in DCR. Makes up for those 2,000 NGRs I can't sell anymore.

You can't trade quickly without not giving a shit about tracking taxes, and I don't want to do that.

What does this even mean? Pink Whale said Eth will drop soon after the Flippening. That could happen in less than a week. And will cause all sorts of panic selling.

>Or how the fuck do I get my lambo?
it's like pottery

Dalin of HighAltitudeInvestment (smart) and retarded-ass Crypto Yoda (stupid) both said ETH would crash today.

Everyone keeps saying ETH will plunge. Everyone keeps being wrong

so far...

If you're spending your money on NGR, I'm glad you lost it. But yes, if you've got DCR, you will be very happy if you're patient.

I read and article by him and he seems to emotionally invested and against Vitalik to give off good advice.
Which isn't to say he's not right - just that he's also memeing and shilling to keep his BTC value.

The whole ICO stuff on the Etherium platform is shitty, though, if ETH gets closer to BTC, it defeats itself - the companies who do things on the platform then have an incentive to hord what has been invested into them and we'll not see not as much good tech out of it

Dude, Romano (lord savior of autistic biztards) pulled out of ETH two days ago and then admitted he made a mistake.

I'm still holding it. There are some big (and honestly, legit) ICOs happening this month which will pump its value. But it's already overvalued and at some point it will correct. I'm not sure when that will happen. Hopefully not for awhile.

This pasta is getting increasingly stale.

i finally want to buy the hell out of ripple
ripple and stratis are the two next big FOMO coins

What are some promising ICOs in your opinion? I personally bought into Bancor and theres the TenX ICO in 10 days which I haven't heard a peep from on biz. Seems like the best ones don't get shilled here much.

I wrote this myself. I've also worked long enough in the real world to understand that people spend the most money on products that make their lives easier. Digital/crypto products are no exception. If you don't understand that, I don't care if you ignore what I'm saying.

Isn't the hot topic for ETH is all these ICOs?
When people realise most of these will fail or dump will cause ETH to drop

So you're a dedicated shill then. Fair enough.

Does ICO always mean there's a new currency, or doe projects on Etherium sometime not introduce a coin too?

Here in Vienna there's two bitcoin ATMs and there will be a Ether ATM in the next months

Bunnycoin. It is up over 4000% in the last month, yet still under 1 satoshi on Cryptopia. This has more room to run than Bitbean, Mooncoin, and Reddcoin COMBINED.

If you have $10 you could triple your investment. Do it for your girlfriend, take her out to a nice dinner.

Shut up faggot

I'm half retarded half genius. What can I say. I could have made 4x gains on NGR but they pulled the plug. Was hoping to make $$$ off /pol/acks. Also, I made this for DCR:

Not paying much attention to ICOs mostly because they attract so much attention and shit-talking. I'm probably losing out because of that but I'd rather invest in projects under the radar.

Upcoming ICOs, Status and Omise.go seem legit, but they both depend on Ethereum, which is probably going to go through some turmoil in the next month or two.

Bancor seems promising, but is also tied to Ethereum. I don't know enough to say how it compares to Wings or other token services. But it's got good marketing and the team seems solid.(inb4 people talking shit about jews)

so you think decred makes peoples lives easier?

No, just somewhat aware of how business actually works.

I think it solves/will solve some of the major inherent problems with Bitcoin. So yes, if they achieve their 2017 roadmap, I think it will.

The problem with bitcoin is how much of a pain in the ass it is to buy for the masses.

nah it's too late. shitcoins are extremely risk and even in the best case scenario much less rewarding than eth and btc. just face it and quit, the golden age of crypto is gone.

Really? Coinbase makes it pretty easy (in the US at least). How could it be easier?

He's spread trading on margin

No, quite the contrary. Coinbase is a piece of shit service that doesn't know how to hire people in order to scale their user base.

Barely 1/5 of a bitcoin per week? Fuck Coinbase

The CEO is a bitch assed bitch who doesn't like viable alt's, LTC the only exception.

Fuck that faggot CEO

for the millionth time: hold btc for 1+ year then just pay capital gains once.

also most likely the exchange you use will not exist in x years

for example cryptsy and mintpal are gone and i have no proof of my trades there

if they complain i will cash out in another country

We don't need the masses, we just need rich people to diversify their massive portfolios into BTC.

They can still trace you on the blockchain.

Be smart, move to Puerto Rico for 183 days (bad bitches and a beach), dodge hurricanes and capital gains

This, Margin traded all yesterday and made ~$300
But I also traded btc. What platform do you trade on?

> (You)
Not to excuse Coinbase's actions here. But you've clearly never worked a real job for a company that's at max capacity.

It's been frustrating for me too, but if you think hiring people qualified people is just a magical thing that happens overnight, you need to get out more.

>hold btc for 1+ year
yeah well, sure, but that doesn't help with getting rid of coins you bought and then decided against

>then just pay capital gains once
you mean the coin-unrelated normal one? or what do you mean?

>for example cryptsy and mintpal are gone and i have no proof of my trades there
desu I really don't know how coin exchange really works here.
If you do BTC->ETH on a wallet, is the wallet buying BTC from you and sending you ETH?
Or how else does it move between different blockchains?

WRONG faggot.

I'm an IT guy, they should have anticipated this userbase and compliance.

Outstanding tickets would never happen on Wall St, so get the fuck out of there with that stupid apologist shit.

Dont you only need to worry about taxes when you cash out? I don think you need to keep track of every single coin transaction

>I'm an IT guy

Well that explains your general anger towards everything.

Many analyst price targets for BTC put it in the range of 100k to 1MM within 10-15 years. Even if they're off by 90%, I would hardly say you've missed the boat.

Kek

Yes you do.

If you buy currency A1 with $worth W1 on day T1 (e.g. 2000$=1BTC)
and with it buy anything on T2, you need to write down W2 that time (e.g. 2500$=1BTC)
and you made a 500$ gain.
And here
>buy anything
also means other currencies (which for dollar you call "cashing out").

I.e. from the perspective of any given currency, buying coca cola is the same as buying another currency,

True. I only missed out on a couple of million, so comparatively, yes I could lay off of the doritos giving me added high blood pressure to CB's antics—but I'll be okay.

> ripple and stratis
> new

you're one year late retard. aren't you faggots even able to read the charts? stratis already mooned more than 80.000%, do you actually think that it'll moon again? the best you can hope is a 4x-5x in the best case scenario, and this is already way too much. same goes for ripple. you missed out you bunch of retarded pieces of horseshit, just face it instead of being delusional faggots.

this user knows what's up.

no, but you have to know what you're doing

if you know what you're doing you can easily still 100x or even 1000x

Puerto Rico aside, I think he's technically right.

If you trade, then e.g. coinbase takes one currency and internally makas a computation of how much of the other currency they send you. And thus they may interact with two different blockchain frameworks on which those tokens/coins are running.
If coinbase goes off the radar, then the tax-guys can't associate your money on the first blockchain with the money on the second.

Can you elaborate a little on your process?

I look at sell volume and orders on the platform I use, look at the buy and sell volume as compared to the last hour, and 24 hours and then I usually use an advanced directional index to decide what the price is likely going to be. It works better for btc than eth, but I trade both. Also it's a bull market so just know that this strategy likely won't work forever, and I have a trade in the red as we speak, because the platform I use, increased financing fees by 50% on ETH trades, and the spread increased.

I don't usually shill but I just dumped ~$300 in sia because it has a lot of actual potential for growth into a very viable business.

I'm a poorfag so I don't have much more money to dump into it, i'll probably try to buy another $100 or so in the next few days if I get paid soon

pic related

they can't trace shit on the blockchain, i never bought a single coin, i mine a ton of dogecoin and dumped at the peak for 20 BTC

i will pay my taxes, but im only paying once

>Blocknet
why does it need its own token?

These people are HODLers which is fine for certain coins like ETH but the real money is in good ICO investing and trading.

Teach your self How to read graphs and trade. And hodl only good coins.

>Teach your self How to read graphs
Someone should make an infographic.

Kek

>tform do you trade on?
You're falsely assuming that the government views cryptos as currencies. They view them as assets, which allows one to make a strong argument that exchanging one crypto asset for another is a like-kind exchange (similar to a 1031 exchange) and not a taxable event. If they're going to treat it like an asset, I'm going to assume it's taxed like an asset. If not, I'll leave the country and take my gains elsewhere.