Is ETH to BTC as the dollar is to OIL???

Is ETH to BTC as the dollar is to OIL???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0
youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETH is a fucking scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

youtube.com/watch?v=mj1PTYukql8&t=2m22s

You have it backwards, but yes one is intended to transfer and store wealth (currency) and one is meant to be used for different purposes (asset)

so what's the takeaway from this interview? can somebody dumb it down for me?

why is there so much fudding going on with ETH?

No, fiat is a functional and acceptable part of the world economy. Oil is a commodity with real world practical applications.

Crypto is neither.

BTC = Gold
ETH = Oil

this

It's a video essentially discussing over-eagernes, over-promotion, and over-speculation of eth. The interviewer is pro-bitcoin though so bear that it mind. Understand that no crypto, whether it be bitcoin or bitbean, deserves it current price right now. I'm hopeful that this won't always be the case.

let me guess, nocoiner that missed dips for years

so wheres the dollar

This makes no sense

Eth is just hot air right now. Not secure enough to be money, and no legitimate DAPPs actually exist.

Will that ever change?

It'll be more universal than NYC. No one accepts that shit but drug and arms dealers

*BTC not NYC

I hate mobile

america is the biggest drug and arm dealer with arms stretching across all nations.

Bitcoin holders never took it seriously until they started seeing Eth's market cap creeping up on them. They are arrogant enough to think that they can shift public perception by repeating the same things over and over.

>But the supply isn't limited!
Always having 100m eth in circulation is better than having a hard deadline on the ecosystem when ether runs out.

>EEA companies are only using private Ethereum chains.
Even if that were true, all the research being done on Ethereum technology will only help the public chain.

>There aren't even any good dapps
Doesn't matter. It can already do everything bitcoin can do and faster/cheaper. Dapps are the cherry on top.

Okay

Close to no one around the US accepts bitcoin as currency.

Aren't all cryptos hot air right now? Everything is speculation mah nigga

not really. value xfer (bitcoin, litecoin, whatever else) are valid applications of blockchain. eth is a dream, and not safe enough to have 30 billion sitting on it.

do you know how much the military budget is?
do you know how many people in there including lobbyists probably pocket that money and how some finance to other rebels?
bet you some of those whales are involved in moving money to beniifit some of their friends.

the point is that even if the bubble bursts, its not going anywhere because its a new way of unregulated fuckery for black project programs and laundering.

>
>why is there so much fudding going on with ETH?
Simple. A lot of people have a very high amount of money invested in Bitcoin so it's in their best interest to spread FUD about ETH, nothing more to it.

>Why is there so much shilling going on with ETH?

Simple. A lot of people have a very high amount of money invested in Ethereum so it's in their best interest to shill FOMO about ETH, nothing more to it.

I can't decide what's a bigger meme, eth or Democrat cucks with their "muh rushan conspeeracy"

>implying both can't coexist.
This is why you'll never make it.

The fact that it's centralized alone makes it hot garbage

Come down from your cloud you delusional faggot

Nobodies who's been holding bitcoin for a year or more considers eth a threat. It's rise is from greed, newfags, memes and speculation. When it crashes you eth faggots will silently weep and stop making retarded posts