Is this the next Sia / Storj?

>Decentralized VPN
>actual real-life use case
>Get paid to run a VPN through your connection
>actual solid team behind it
>just hit liqui.io & is selling at ICO price
>market cap literally only $20M rn
>hasn't even hit big exchanges though dev team has announced they've confirmed that it will be added

What am I missing? This looks like a steal but it sounds too good. What's the trick??

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@coinnews/19-93-myst-giveaway-for-the-closest-prediction-on-when-myst-will-be-worth-0-01993-eth
mvp.mysterium.network
liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been running a node of this for 2 weeks
how do i see my tokens

the trick is that it's probably just on one shitty exchange rn

This is actually interesting. Apparently they also have a working product already.

Yea but isn't that the whole point, getting it while it's still lowkey?

For once Veeky Forums might have directed me to an actual good investment.

According to the devs Bittrex is in the process of adding it.

Link to source?

>get paid to run a vpn
>knock knock
>open up it's the fbi
>you've been routing cp through your home address

pic related from their slack

doesn't the same problem exist with Sia for hosting illegal content? This is basically like running a TOR exit node except you get paid for it.

I jumped on the ICO so not going to shill too much, this one I mainly bought in just on the basis that it looked like a product that I would like to use.

19.93 MYST giveaway on Steem: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@coinnews/19-93-myst-giveaway-for-the-closest-prediction-on-when-myst-will-be-worth-0-01993-eth

I do not want to route cp through my home address

Surely all the traffic wouldn't run through your node without encryption? That'd be stupid...

decentralized vpn? HAHAHAHAH

cant wait for all the CP convictions cuz you loaned your connection out to a pedo

this is the dumbest idea ive heard in crypto yet

>thousands of TOR exit nodes & literally nobody has been convicted for anything routed through it

There is no precedent for getting into legal trouble for routing connections or every single VPN company would die out.

Hm sounds good

Bought an ETH worth to see where this goes. When it hits Bittrex I'll maybe buy more.

No, Sia is encrypted personal storage, like encrypting shit and tossing it on dropbox

Sia is complete dogshit, of course, but it's fine from a liability perspective

Yea I also ended up buying shortly after posting this thread. Extremely high upside potential.

This coin actually has strong fundamentals. Once it hits bittrex it will go at least 10x. This is one of the few coins that has a real, useful application that people will actually use.

Once it hits polo, the skys the limit. If you're not in this you're an idiot.

is liqui trustworthy ? it seems pretty ... russians

that's what they said about BAT...?

>they
BAT is shit and never had any future to begin with. Except for mobile fags nobody uses their browser.

Isn't BAT trading at 5x ICO already tho?

I liked the idea and tried to ICO, I don't like it at this price though so still havn't bought

Which exchange can we buy this at? Any idea when it will be added to coinmarketcap.com?

only on liqui.io now, being added to Bittrex soon

The "trick" is that Sia nodes could easily be modified to do the exact same thing.

Most people are missing the bigger picture here. The real value in these networks is the small minority of servers that have high throughput, high trustworthiness, and many 9s of uptime. Whoever controls those servers wins, because it's much easier to (e.g.) modify a Sia node to do VPN hosting than it is to create a whole new network and rebuild all the trust metrics.

Mysterium already has 400+ nodes up and running.

mvp.mysterium.network

eth tx showing up on etherscan but not liqui

did I just get scammed by gopniks?

Nah mine took a while to go through as well don't sweat it.

seems a bit expensive

especially considering SIA can do the same thing and is worth 100x less

not going in

Has anyone received their MYST from the ICO? I got in right away but I never received the token. I found one post on bitcointalk saying someone received theirs right away but I can't see any clue as of anyone receiving anything on Ethscan. Has the token been created yet?

This ICO was blocked for americans and it's trading near ICO price. Devs on slack just said bittrex coming today. This will 2x from here.

>sia worth 100x less

Did you actually just go by price/token instead of looking at market cap. How can be people be this retarded. Of course SC is "cheaper" if it has 100x the supply.

only ~16 million MYST by the way, loading the boat

>worth 100x less

lmaoing at this. Do you know what supply is

I just bought in this better not be a fucking P&D

Anyone? I'm getting concerned and can't find any information about token distribution anywhere.

What wallet are you using?

Actual Ethereum wallet. It doesn't show up on Ethscan as having any tokens sent to it besides my golem and Bancor

so where do you buy myst? id like in

ok what's the catch here. OP's replies convinced me but I'm still on the edge.

tell me why this is a bad decision biz

>doesn't the same problem exist with Sia for hosting illegal content?
Yeah but since everything it's encrypted you have aren't responsible for it, but police states like the US and UK might imprison you over it, the same could happen with Tor exit nodes and this but worse since the content leaves your computer in plaintext
>cant wait for all the CP convictions cuz you loaned your connection out to a pedo
Never happened with Tor exit nodes, the worst shit they get it's FBI knocking on your door and fucking off once you prove you're running a exit node
>There is no precedent for getting into legal trouble for routing connections or every single VPN company would die out.
Most VPN companies end up in bed with the government and provide them with all the logs, or fight in courts (obviously incurring legal costs) to protect their customers privacy
You're probably buying at the ATH

Which "actual" Ethereum wallet? MyEtherWallet?

There were people in the slack having some issues. Ask around & people there would definitely help you.

ATH on release day?

ATH hasn't meant shit for crypto in weeks
i'm in

So if I buy small I automatically used in the cp stuff somehow? Can I just buy to trade without being involved in the VPN

Yea lol you won't be involved at all unless you actually set up a client, run a node, etc.

>buying overvalued ico shit when you can buy low sat coins like espers moon and the like

Never change biz

Just curious, anyone find it odd this token isn't listed on coinmarketcap?

>buying literal shitcoins that will never have a real purpose over coins that have solid fundamentals
never gonna make it

It's normal, the tokens just became transferrable today.

A dev in slack said earlier that they've submitted the necessary forms to coinmarketcap & that it should be up pretty soon.

What is total supply?

According to some asshole in slack like 36 mill

WHAT THE FUCK I WENTBOUT FOR AN HOUR & IT'S ALREADY UP SO MUCH REEEEEEE

You can still get in before we hit Bittrex ;)

Will my 35 MYST be enough for lambo?

ya already did

still sucks

If I seel my MYST now will I profit or should I hold? BAT hit the exchanges and dropped hard in price from their ICO

damn I shouldve put more in

Yeah, just like almost every ICO does
It has for pretty much every ICO that gets dumped within days of release, sometime hours

What the price for MYST during the ICO so I can log this shit correctly in Blockfolio

Where can I buy this?

Holy shit biz shilled a good coin for once. Read through their whitepaper and I'm fucking impressed.

This might actually be "it". A real ticket to lamboland. :')

You need to add it as a custom token at the moment. It hasn't been registered yet. It will be in your wallet but just invisible. Details to add the custom token are on the slack page for myst.

For those who can't see their tokens, please note that they already have been issued. You simply need to "watch" them in your respective wallet with the following information ;

*Address*: 0xa645264c5603e96c3b0b078cdab68733794b0a71 ~|~ *Token symbol:* MYST ~|~ *Decimals:* 8

alright i got 955 of 'em wish me luck
(and i actually really like the VPN idea so i'm holding)

he has a shoebill avatar
i wonder if he's a FRIEND?

sent 6 eth there, just took a while

We are 100% on track to overtake BAT on volume at liqui.io

I know I've said this several times now but liqui is still a no-volume exchange. Once this hits Bittrex (tomorrow) & Polo we're skyrocketing. We're still at < $50M market cap.

please respond

liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC

>invested in ICO thanks to a previous Veeky Forums thread
>mfw an investment of mine finally works out

i love you bros

Threw 1 ETH at it and got some MYST on my Nano S. Let's do this shit Veeky Forumsraelis.

how much you got bro?

Which one?

What was the price for MYST during the ICO so I can log this shit accurately in blockfolio

Also price is dropping fast, will this shit go back up once it hits bittrex?

Long term hold or dump once it hits bittrex for profits before it drops like BAT and 99% of other ICO's

ICO price was 1 ETH = 204 MYST.

Also, where are you seeing a drop in price?

> price is dropping fast,

It's been like 100% buy orders for the past hour. up to 0.00638 from 0.0055 eth on liqui

And how does one go about taking one's nearly purchased MYS from that suspicious exchange?

>never used liqui before
>move ETH there
>sold ETH for BTC to buy MYST with
>you mention ETH price
>i look closer
>there is an ETH/MYST pairing
goddamnit thank you i'm retarded

How do I run this?

It's literally Tor except you have to pay for it.

Tor is slow as shit though.

What exchange is this on?

Why is Sia dogshit?

what was the ICO price?

>ICO price was 1 ETH = 204 MYST.
nvm

1 ETH = 204 MYST.

liqio but its still above ico

Not too much above ICO though

Which is what bothers me. I wonder what happens when it hits Bittrex

Whenever that happens anyway

Alright you faggots convinced me. where do i store this shittoken? ethereum wallet?

Keep in mind that ETH value has doubled since then, so the ETH pairing value is misleading.

It's also only trading on one of the smallest exchanges right now.

So MYST will go up in the future once on other bigger exchanges

how do these coins available in liqui.io relates to the mysterium network? I mean, how are they created? What attributes value to them? It seems like a great fucking idea, but i didn't understand where do these "coins" come in.

where can I buy it?

MYST is valuable because the token itself will be used as payment to VPN nodes.

liqui.io

>I mean, how are they created? What attributes value to them? It seems like a great fucking idea, but i didn't understand where do these "coins" come in.

r u new? Just buy them now and sell them to the next idiot at a higher price