ETH IS GOING TO $40,000 EACH

>ETH IS GOING TO $40,000 EACH
>BTC IS GOING TO $300,000 EACH

Every single one of us is going to be a millionaire, even if you only have 100$ invested in crypto.

Feel the good vibrations my fellow cryptonians. Fractional reserve banking WILL be replaced by crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFn7bvIrA
blog.ether.camp/post/140752725123/ethereum-atm-is-real-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you know

and when?

Where do you propose this wealth is being generated from?

I think this is the kind of thread where OP doesn't respond

it's simply how the coin works. the more it's used, the higher the value, basically, it actually over time if your not retarded it makes /everyone/ rich. the reason this beats fractional banking is because there is no scheme of imaginary money above what there is, and is the currency of the technological age approaching.

>even if you only have 100$ invested in crypto
If I invest 100 dollars into crypto right now (actually, I just did), by your estimate I'd have 10,000 dollars (if I went with ETH)

The coins are infused with jewish magic

Need 4.5 trillion market cap for BTC to be 300k each. AKA everyone on Earth is using it. If nothing bad happens with BTC, then it will happen, slowly.

ETH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HIGH PRICE!

youtube.com/watch?v=OnmFn7bvIrA

I think it's possible.

Emphasis on slowly, because btc transactions take fucking forever.

this

>sitting on one for 7 hours now

This too. ETH will never touch BTC. It is unsafe and slow. It's purpose is not as a store of value. BTC is what to own. I can go to a fucking Bitcoin at right now. I can buy almost anything with specifically Bitcoin. I can't do that with any other crypto other than LTC.
August 1st.

from all the normies who don't use it yet who then have to get in on it. when billions of people are rushing to buy crypto, our little memetrading will become monolithic in returns.

that's either going to be fixed or BTC is going to be dethroned by a better altcoin.

Billions of people cant even remember their fucking passwords.

>This too. ETH will never touch BTC. It is unsafe and slow. It's purpose is not as a store of value. BTC is what to own. I can go to a fucking Bitcoin at right now. I can buy almost anything with specifically Bitcoin. I can't do that with any other crypto other than LTC.
Where have I heard this?
>BTC will never touch USD. It is unsafe and slow. It's purpose is not as a store of value. USD is what to own. I can go to a fucking ATM at right now. I can buy almost anything with specifically USD. I can't do that with any crypto.

Yep, the Rothschilds will gently roll over and allow all their wealth and power to be handed to the NEETs.

LTC is the only one that would dethrone BTC. This is why I own a shit load of both.

Bitcoin is faster and safer than usd. ETH isn't a store of value.

After bitcoin gets segwit, what will become of litecoin?

if segwit happens then BTC is going to be permanently fucked by the 2mb limit. chink miners need to stop being jews and signal higher block sizes before this shit goes through or BTC is fucked. There's no way global finance can ever run on 2mb.

Dude please learn basic finance before ever writing anything ever again

Litecoin is getting lightning which is infinitely fast.

bitcoin doesnt need a password, you can secure it under your fucking mattress.

and despite bitcoins flaws (which, by the way, are often also present in fiat but less severe) if the shit hits the fan in some country and the currency becomes toliet paper, people will either move to a deflationary currency like bitcoin or starve.

Oh, i expected ltc then to become worthless, seems like it wont be the case then.

>ETH isn't a store of value.
How is it not?

LTC is a bit less safe but much faster than BTC. Safety is irrelevant if you aren't an idiot.

It isn't designed like Bitcoin. Its purpose is to run smart contracts, not store lots of money safely and allow quick transfers. You will never see an ETH ATM.

I just put in 75 dollars to test the water and after diversifying fees i have around 60 dollars, did I fall for a meme

also I can't buy waves with the bitcoin i have there it gives me an order error, any help?

what does this image tell me?

there probably gimping the fuck out of it so alt coins stay relevant

What does BTC do that ETH cannot?

its too late to get into any crypto unless you're already rich. Everything besides eth and btc is shit.

> not store lots of money safely
The only reason btc stores money "safely" is because of the price. This is not a valid argument when I've been storing my money in eth just as safely and earning way more than I would with btc.

>and allow quick transfers.
uhh do you have any idea how much faster eth transactions are than btc at the moment?

>You will never see an ETH ATM.
blog.ether.camp/post/140752725123/ethereum-atm-is-real-now

bitcoiners are getting so desperate now. it's very interesting to watch

>its too late to make 40000% returns in months
Ftfy. There's still huge gains to be made, just not insane ones.

USD is global reserve currency
image should say (1920-???) instead of (???)
the average lifespan of those reserve currencies is 94 years.
1920+94 was 2014.
you could say USD is nearing the end of its lifetime as the global reserve currency.

what is the currency poised to take its place on the global stage?

Lucky sevens, kek confirms there's still plenty of money to be made.
Praise him!

security, decentralization, supply cap, not hard fork itself for big investors

>what is the currency poised to take its place on the global stage?
Bancor

bitcoiners are so hypnotized by limited supply that they completely ignore the fact that supply is only half of what determines price. limited supply doesn't mean shit when demand goes away. and to say that demand should be high purely because supply is low is retarded. if you don't believe me then i would love to sell you the shitcoin i made the other day. only 1k exist and more are never being made. imagine how safely that would store your value.

t. tech illiterate who can't see further than his nose

I put 170 in friday and today have 220.
"Diversification" basically what you did is cast a wide net. You fell for several memes, in hopes a few will be big winners.

fuck yeah we in this

And XRP & IOTA exudes the same gains over ETH.

BTC < ETH < XRP = IOTA

There is going to be one world currency in the future.

It will NOT be Bitcoin.

It's looking very likely like it will not be Ethereum either.

It's going to be XRP or IOTA. Just based on the amount available, I'm still leaning towards XRP.

A global currency needs 2 things: Be Fast. Have a ton of liquidity.

Well, if 1 drop of XRP (0.000001 XRP) constituted $0.001, then there is potential for $10 Quadrillion of value in the unit.

The one world currency would need to be able to hold that much value. Anything less is shortsighted and naive.

Either XRP or IOTA. The only two with real use cases, a solid team of developers, not limited by technical factors, and enough units to constitute a large enough liquidity to be used as a global currency.

Which means bitcoin will be digital gold and the one which actually appreciates overtime, unlike e-fiat scams such as those, but you are too dumb to realize this so keep buying shitcoins.

lol, oh god, no it won't. All it did was show the world that Ethereum's only really good use-case is for ICOs right now.

You have no idea what you are talking about, right now you are witnessing the fall of central currencies there will be no one currency

Were you meaning to reply to me? Bitcoin will hold value, sure. But it's super horrible tech, really fucking shitty, and will be phased-out in every sense (just like gold).

Does gold still hold value? Fuck yeah, a ton.

Do you buy groceries with gold? Fuck no, idiot.

You use a debit card with 0's and 1's making-up your "money".

But yes, keep calling me dumb you fucking moron.

You anarcho-capitalists are so fucking boring. You cling to your "banks will die!" schtick like it's the only thing you've ever known.

If you think banking is 100% done, you're sooooooo fucking stupid. You're probably under 30-years of age, so you really have no idea how the world fucking works. You've never applied for a loan, or a mortgage...

Will coins/tokens do these in the future? Possibly, but who's operating them?

FUCKING BANKS YOU STUPID IDEOLOGICAL FUCKWITS

they also ignore that supply limit only kicks in after we're all dead.

T.nocoiner

They also ignore how fucking horrible it is to transact with it. It's a 1910's Model-T trying to compete with a 1960's Mustang (Ethereum) and a Lambo (XRP).

>cripple
kek, are you STILL bagholding that?