ETH

So Veeky Forums is it going to go up, or is it going to go down.

fuck biz, what's that MACD and volume saying?

399 then back down to 380's again tonight.

Its hard to be sure

Unsurprisingly, both say it's slowing down. There's a meme triangle there, even if the resistance/support lines aren't very straight. After that, volume surge and breakout (probably up).

Yeah, volume spike will determine direction, I think if it falls to fast, it'll return to where it is now, before slowly falling down again. That could turn into a fast drop quick though, seeing as it's lingering around here, rather than moving up slowly.

A factor to consider is that ETH is completely manipulated by whales.

chinas gonna pump it to get their gain. ride with them around 11pm-5am

Surely not just eth though?

Pink Whale said its crashing to sub 100 so its time to sell soon

Possible, I think it could break through on this bounce but I am not confident.

Also noticed the triangle, wasn't sure which way it was going to go, but ETH tends to go upwards in general.

I have a feeling it will drop, which could put it in a bad position to be ready for a crash. Its been riding the upper bolinger bands since the spike 3 days ago. But that also means theres been a huge demand too, so I dont think it would crash too far before buyers bring it back.

It really does feel like its being manipulated. I wonder if it is. It's somewhat plausable Russia has an interest. More than likely it's just the market and not a outside force.

>guy w/ name said something

fuck off

I'm guessing it'll soon dip down to below 1.25 btc.

Bu-but he has a tripcode and everything.

By the end of the week it will be #1.

Bitcoiners will cry and hire a hit on Vitalik.

Surely not. But ETH whales seem more sophisticated. They don't simply play ping-pong with the poorfags. They fixate on a price and keep it there for weeks at a time and shit like that.

The price is largely manipulated by coinbase. They have intervals of going down when it reaches a new high causing it to dump greatly like yesterday.

Anyone else notice this correlation?

Lol, you gonna shoot the chart if it tells you you're fucked or what? hahaha.

chinas gonna pump it for atleast more gains before letting it die after tonight. then america is gonna do the same all morning and afternoon.
like a amsterdam hooker in timezones

kek

bitcoin dipped hard yesterday after 4pm.

I most certainty hope they hurry, this margin pricing is going to add up

ETH CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

jk I'm holding some serious FOMO bags right now

>Pink Whale
who is it?

Someone trying to manipulate the market to buy cheap eth for himself

what do you reckon, is that a head and shoulders?

Yep