Meme-tier at the most

Meme-tier at the most.

Gott schütze den kaiser!!

For old Nosey!

we really have regressed when it comes to military fashion

A country should be measured by the quality of its princesses.

Prussia clearly wins.

When was the last time militaries dressed well? WW2?

barely... Nazi was the only cool uniform.
WW1 wasn't even that unique or cool because of the mass conscription leading to low budget military outfitting.

I'd say the Napoleonic wars was the last if anything.

maybe Crimean wars, but that also had some very basic tier Uniform outfitting.

God shits on the Kaiser!

The British colonial forces were still swag as fuck through the 1880s.

1780 for sure!
1880 was meh as far as standard issue... maybe they realized funding weapons strategist education wins wars and not clothing.

They were still wearing the redcoat uniform at Rourke's Drift, weren't they?

Gott strafe England!

What happened to NRP? I was on NW this weekend and the name changed to Napoleonic_role_play and had a new limit of 250 so it looks like the server was upgraded, but there were only like 50 on even at peak hours. bots_vs_humans is fun but I want to humiliate scrubs in melee and shitpost in chat.

God shits on the kaiser

>The traditions of the zouave regiments were maintained until 2006 by the French Army's Commando Training School (CEC), which occasionally paraded colour parties and other detachments in zouave dress. With the closure of the CEC school that year and the putting into store of the flag of the former 9th Zouaves in 2010, any direct link between the former zouaves and active units of the modern French Army ceased.
i crei every tim

Peak aesthetics was reached during the Gulf War.

Yes. It was after or during the Boer War that they switched to beige uniforms after their distinctive red uniforms left them incredibly vulnerable to Boer sharpshooters.

I don 't know too much about the material made and such of that uniform but of course one can't possibly ignore uniform made from scratch to outfit an officer or Calvary man in the 1700's. person fav is highlanders when it come to the UK.

edgy

Goth punk rock chicks that wear all black are so fucking hawt.

Them Zouave feels bro. I hear ya.

>dat pic
>dat coffee pot?

I think it's a coffee pot. Looks like one of those gigantic Turkish slow brew coffee pots.

>When you are a bad-ass Zouave but you have to have your gourmet Turkish coffee with you on the march

FUCK YEAH