LTC General

Litecoin (LTC) General - #1

>Bitstamp adds LTC this week (likely Friday) edition

We're going to the moon boys, why haven't you bought LTC yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/J3prPr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally just sold my two litecoins to buy mooncoin.

Why? Just wait until the Bitstamp addition at least... It will go to $40!

I already have some litecoin, I would hold onto it long term.

That's my plan. I'll reevaluate after August 1st. Buying as much as I can while it's around $30 still. Have 3 coins right now, plan to get 3 every week.

I have some litecoin right now. IMO it could be $300-500 by the end of the year. Eth jumped quickly and Litecoin not only has a better sounding name, it's more widely used.

And the Chinese are said to be getting interested in Litecoin, and that's funneling the market because the chinks need to hide their money from the Commies.

>Eth jumped quickly and Litecoin not only has a better sounding name
The sad thing is people will judge coins based on names

Pink Whale did confirm BTC and LTC will increase long term after earth crashes

If you truly believe in this shit...throw me some. If it actually comes through, I'll kick you 15 ETH in return.

LTTxsxDjoaT354YY1UYQU6uur8oCczQm3L

> t. whale

since both BTC and ETH are forking in august, wouldnt it make sense to buy LTC right now?

Yes. That's how normies do. It's like anything else. It's marketing.

Because I don't invest in stablecoins.

I have 200 LTC I'm sitting on. It won't be ETH 2.0 but if it goes to $40, which is totally possible now that C. Lee is working on it full time and it is getting added to Bitstamp, I will have doubled my money; therefore, I'm a hampy camper.

>right now?
You can probably wait a week, but soon

LTC is the coin of comfy

o_O? really?

Yeah send it. I wanna see if you fuckers really know what you're talking about with LTC. It may be my next play.

Send a small amount so I know you're serious:

LTACMZhrQuibnSqtpUQRcb2YAKAk9PyaMG

It's 30$ bill, a whale can't come up with that money himself? Who is going to throw away a litecoin like that?

ETH wallet: 0x38ec0851ad82bd9658b6966fb2cadeac04bc22a6

sent 0.001 ltc kek

sent ;)

he said small amount so meh, if he actually follows through ill be amazed, nothing like this has ever happened to me before kek

>give me money and I'll give you back even more money
Seems legit.

its still transaction pending - 3 transactions confirmed

coming soon bro

transaction completed ^_^

now i await your 15 eth D:

0x38ec0851ad82bd9658b6966fb2cadeac04bc22a6

Any good online wallets for this?

i want to ded myself again, the day before it broke its 3 dollar mark, i was staring at it, i loved the fact that it was just 3 dollar and thought about buying abit, then i looked at the graph and it looked like it was in an overall decline, i fucked up.

It's still reasonably low for what it is, it might go down a bit though in a few days, buy in a week

Literally all of them, take your pick

I've been obsessed with litecoin recently. Just got 10k AUD and thinking of dumping most of it into litecoin for 1 year. Thoughts on ceiling for this coin?

They told me I could hodl anything

so I hodled litecoin

Ceiling? It will just follow BTC... Most are speculating $100 by Aug 1st, $40 - $45 next week, and likely $300 by end of the year. Beyond that I don't know much but it's an extremely stable coin to park money and watch it grow with big gains during new additions.

>Thoughts on ceiling for this coin?
I think realistically anywhere from 100-300 by the end of the year but some people think it's going to surpass ETH. I wouldn't by yet, wait a bit before august or a week or two, might dip in price some more or just fluctuate around 30 until then.

should i dump 50k into litecoin

I think its a safe bet , charlie lee news and UASF are both good for ltc

It's a good place to park and get 10% - 20% every few weeks from now on after this week.

You have to remember that when it hits Bitstamp, that's going to be tonnes of European people who don't have restrictions like we do, they can just open the site and buy as much LTC as they want, not $100 a week, or $2500 a week, UNLIMITED potential.

If there was any coin I would dump 50k into and feel good about it, it would be LTC

If I had $50k to dump into crypto I'd dump it into LTC.

I believe you just repeated what he said

I know this is small money, but I am about to buy 11 LTC at 32.

Should I do this now? Or should I wait for a dip? I cant monitor all day so IDK.

Spread your funds in case it drops a bit before August. By 3 now, 5 a week from now and then 3 five days after that or so

what's worth diversifying into?

> BTC
> ETH
> Golem

would that make sense? or just stick to the big 3?

ETH is worth a shot too, if you're feeling adventurous try Golem but I wouldnt put more than 10 percent of your funds you plan to use in crypto currency on it

cool. got 3 now.
>tfw no longer nocoins for first time ever
i bought on coin base. As I understand, when I receive the coins (7 days because of bank), I should immediately transfer them to a paper wallet, correct?

I have some ETH and BTC, been looking to diversify into mooncoin and DGB. Been very interested in LTC, should I dump some into it as well?

>immediately transfer them to a paper wallet, correct?
At some point, for sure, doesn't have to be immediate

Of course

Ok will do, thanks. Is it expected to dip in the next few weeks?

Just put 5,000 USD into I.

I believe LTC will spike with hesitancy surrounding BTC.

My plan is to ride that spike and put it all into BTC when BTC splits with a hard fork

why wait a week? bitstamp?

People on here this retarded ?

I don't why people are saying this, it makes no difference other than a minor one. You can buy now

Ok as soon as gemini allows me to I will grab some

Cmon goys let's pump up the litecoin this week

Don't think this is much pumping user, seems like a lot of people who have gained some experience realizing it's better to just buy into safe "blue chip" coins (BTC, ETH, LTC) and hold than playing the shit coin game.

Pretty much this. Buying and holding longterm good coins is probably the best strategy.
If i had done that back when I was a novice, I'd have turned $10k in about $200k instead of 80

Agreed. Solid 2x annual investments and as safe as you can get in crypto.

With ETH being "overbought" see: investopedia on that one

And BTC to go through uncertainty with August 1st looming

LTC is in my opinion the dark horse coin to really moon in Q3 of 2017

>LTC is in my opinion the dark horse coin to really moon in Q3 of 2017

You seemed to have misspelled 'XRP'. That's ok, the letters are right next to each other on the keyboard

I hold 1k XRP, held 2k but split the other half into BitBay

I must say though, I don't think with the huge marketcap XRP already has that there is much room for growth.

biz help me. I'm going to buy $5k litecoin but fuckstupid coinbase only offers in $500 weekly increments. What site should i use?

Use Bittrex, or coinsquare, or Kraken

Worry less about marketcap and more about the business and the industry it's targeting. It's not a shit-coin trying to cash in on ICO craze, or pump buy getting d-grade celebs to wear it's shirt.
It's a business employing 150 people targeting a multi-TRILLION dollar industry.

People use market cap bullshit to cheerlead BTC and ETH. If the total crypto MC can add 100billion in 6 months, why is it so inconceivable that it adds another 100?

>biz help me. I'm going to buy $5k litecoin but fuckstupid coinbase only offers in $500 weekly increments.
You have time, just spread the payments out over the next two months or so

I must say litecoin enthusiasts seem to be a bit more mild and sensible than your average flavor of the week altcoiners

Is there a Discord for LTC?

discord.gg/J3prPr

its the reddit litecoin discord

Can we just make a slow LTC general here on Veeky Forums? Rather not associate with leddit

Hey guys,

Getting into crypto soon, looks like Litecoin is a good place to start.

Any recommendations for specific litecoin compatible wallets?
Aiming for cold storage and long-term hold, but I'd prefer something that doesn't come with any fees for deposit/withdrawl, which I've heard some wallet services have.
(obviously I'm not super familiar with how things work, yet)

second this post plz

Haven't read a lot of LTC. Can a kind user give me a quick rundown on why it's a good investment?

>Developed by ex-google dev
>like bitcoin but better
>faster transactions
>lower fees
>more applicable to e-business if ever gets adopted.

Thanks for giving me the litepill.

Wew, need to pick some up SOON

just hold it on the exchange faggot

That seems like a shit idea, desu senpai

i use electrum

Just bought 35

>tfw only 11

Will Litecoin ever surpass BTC?

Perhaps, we'll see

ETH and LTC both will... by the end of the year. SCREENCAP THIS

That's how I tripled my money with DGB

I like that but it wouldn't reach it this year. LTC is a long hold and it will not go more than €10+ this year.ETH is in a serious bubble and will explode sooner or later , hard to say how much it can potentially inflate before Hindenburging

I am currently at about 40% stratis and 40% litecoin, 10% bitcoin and 10% ethereum. Do I convert Stratis to litecoin or litecoin to Stratis or just hold both?

>LTC will surpass BTC

kek