ITT: Historical figures that remind you of yourself

ITT: Historical figures that remind you of yourself.

For me it's Niccoló Machiavelli - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Calvin Coolidge. Diogenes for hygiene

>Machiavelli
>nihilistic

Oh man, this should be good

I don't think there's a man in history that quite matches who I am

I am a bit of Albert Einstein a bit of Alexander the Great a bit of Abraham Lincoln

For me it's Charlemagne -- holy, roman, and with an imperial sense of humor

bretty gud

Unironically comparing yourself with historical figures is the most fucking cringy LARP-fest thing to do. Delete this thread

why did you reply to me, I don't think I compare to anyone

I'd say JFK. Intellectual, hedonistic, and with a mischievous sense of humor.

This. Ol' Nicky was idealistic as fuck.

hi im and actually i was doing it ironically. A bit. Its sort of true though I guess but its for others to say not me. People do tell me I am like those three all the time though

I'm like Peter the Great. I hate my country and want to it be more like others, I love ships and the sea, and my name is also Peter.

hello peter

Hi Peter

hey peter

>nihilistic

No.

Also I do adore Machiavelli. The thing that cliches it for me is the way he would, in exile, spend all day talking to commoners at a tavern/bueying himself and then get home, strip, dress in his old robes and just read the classics. I forget the quote, but it was something like 'communing with the ancients that are my heritage.' Rejection of the world, etc while seeing through it.

>OP
>intelligent

Is there a historical person who never accomplished anything remarkable in his life? So that he became a historical figure anyway?

Something Charles II of Spain tier minus the worst illnesses? At least I've outlived the fucker by now.

Rationalist, surrounded by lunatics.

Also vacillating pussy

Hey Peter

maybe christian iv of denmark

пpивeт Питep

Belisarius. Fighting for his cause to the end, even if it is lost

I'm fighting a losing battle.

Still too successful but why not

c
this thread explains so much to me about discourse on this website. "How could I be wrong, or need to change I am just like X respected figure" Please continue to stoke the cringe fire, it sustains me.

>you can't have fun
>all discussion must be very, very serious

He truely was my guy

probably Lenin

we're basically the same: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Jesus. Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

jesus was some sort of fucking schizo, either schizophrenic or schizotypal or both

Fuck off newfag

*пётp

> having a role model is the same as larping

Quit projecting nerdo

for me, it's Voltaire

>
>
>

I will not become a page in someone else's history book. Also find the whole "fighting against an injustice and what has robbed me off my happiness" to be extremely relatable.

John Adams pre-vice presidency

>Stubborn
>Strong beliefs
>No patience for social pomp/ceremony
>Enjoy country living
>Wife is best friend and inspiration

cont.
>constantly questioning if he's wrong
>constantly thinks everyone hates him

wrong image.

Nietzsche, sans the successful part.

Talk big about pursuing greatness, mostly just a sickly loner.

>unironic replies in a clearly ironic thread
further proof this board is inhabited by newfags

tell your surname and your address...
see?