Litecoin

Will this coin ever moon??

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/charlie-lee-resigns-from-coinbase-to-focus-on-litecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, will be $100 by end of 2017, and it could be more if a lot of Chinese start buying into it.

Eventually everyone will be on the moon.
We're all gonna make it.

its solid. been exchangable for fiat for years.

low fee/high speed tx.

cant lose.

>it could be more if a lot of Chinese start buying into it.
This, we need the chinks to get on board but as of now it's a solid long haul coin

>if a lot of CHinese start buying into it

LOL.. they already make up 65% of the market for it..

Its 30 dollars right now so you have nothing to lose right? Unless you're a whale

That's pretty low compared to other coins

They're buying safely because they're waiting to see the hysteria around SegWit and Aug 1, but once they start seeing the benefits of LTC vs BTC they will jump ship, that's why it's been staying around $30 for so long

So fuck litecoin?

Not before it dips to ~$10

Litecoin is superior to bitcoin in everyway

if your looking at value investing litecoin is a great choice but the thing is that there's not a whole lot of value investing being done in crypto

What was the whole Segwit thing? I thought it was to fix a problem that litecoin doesn't has (as of yet).

Is it enough to make it superior to bitcoin?

True since every time a coin moons coinbase shuts down

news.bitcoin.com/charlie-lee-resigns-from-coinbase-to-focus-on-litecoin/

He knows

>Yes, will be $100 by end of 2017
Way more than that, I'm surprised litecoin is rarely discussed here compared to all the shitcoins being memed

$100 is my safe play, I'm betting $300 is more like it lol

I have about 2 LTC and .15 ETH.

I know I'm small potatoes compared to the whales here, but I'm really hoping LTC takes off. Seems like the next safest "blue chip" crypto after BTC and ETH.

Hopefully I'm right, but I'm usually not haha

i only have 3.2LTC atm, I'm planning to buy 2-4 ltc every week until august

>a shitty btc clone

Never

Once it has lightning network, yes

Litecoin is a beefed up bitcoin that improves on every single one of it's weaknesses, if it had existed before bitcoin all these other memecoins probably wouldn't even exist

Actually, I like how it's fairly stable. Seems to bounce between 28 and 32, making it a pretty reasonable store of value by crypto standards.

What exchange do ya'll use for it

All of them I'm fairly sure, even on coinbase

Ok thanks, I have bittrex so will probably pick some up shortly using BTC

What does litecoin have over bitcoin?

seg wit and soon to have lightning network

LITECOIN
>faster than btc
>low tranaction fees
>stable
>has been around almost as long as bitcoin

It is already better than Bitcoin and ETH but stalled because of a poor roadmap. More people are starting to develop it though. When Aug 1 BTC fork happens, transfer everything to LTC and hold till BTC stabilizes again

LTC > BTC > ETH

May dump some more in LTC, but what about Golem? Is that a scam coin or something safe to park money in for HODLing?

eth and ltc arnt comparable you retardedfuck.

This is sound advice, I would put ETH above BTC though.