MobileGo MGO

This coin just got done with its ICO.

It has been dipping below $2 today and Coinmarketcap finally listed the circulating supply at 70,000,000.

for reference ETC is $20 right now with 90,000,000 in circulation. That means this coin has 20mil less in circulation and its still $18 less... for a lot of you that's all you need to know.

This coin is about to explode in price, and the 24 hr volume is up above 320BTC.

Not to mention this coin is like what DGB should have been. It already has backing and allows game creators to get more out there in a shorter time and it pays them MORE for it.

As always, I encourage you to do your own research. Here is the site:
mobilego.io/

Last time I felt like something was big enough to actually make a post was when RDD was 5 sats. Still HODLing 1mil RDD, and I am pretty confident this will be the next big chunk of my portfolio once it gets to bigger exchanges.

Good luck, Veeky Forumsbros. Lets all get there together!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MGO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUUUUUUCCKKK

I didnt even know, but its about to be on bittrex.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MGO

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GRAB IT BEFORE IT MOONS!

it's a scam stay away from it

not even on bittrex yet and there are orders for more MGO than actually exists.

393948848.580 MGO

seriously, at least take a second to look into this. I really want you kiddos to be driving lambos with me.

Where can i buy this shit

Tidex right now, and Bittrex within a few hours.

I would try to grab it before the Bittrex opening though... obviously.

EMGO or MGO?

When does this shit get launch on bittrex

they said that they will be equivalent value since they are effectively the same thing. so I dont believe it matters.

Probably a couple hours. The wallet for it is under maintenance on Bittrex now so its gunna be pretty soon.

Thank you bro gonna snipe this shit right here.

Glad to hear.

Was hoping to help a few people our with the info.

why the fuck do people offer to buy this shit for 2btc?

I dont question it. Just try to profit off it.

it's a scam, don't buy in
Wait for a couple of weeks at least

How is it a scam?
and if it was a scam why would you want to buy in later anyway?

wtf, you make no sense, man.

stop FUDing without doing research.

Ok. Bought 150 eMGO. Will this transfer to my bittrex MGO wallet no problem?

I don't know anything about this coin but I like the logo and it seems like it has potential to moon,,,

tell me boys how many of you are strapped in up here ready for takeoff?

should once wallets are out of maintenance. try to get that bid for 2btc for half a MGO. that would be a good day.

Forgive me for being worried. But, "eMGO" will depost to an "MGO" correct? I dont feel like losing $500.

When I looked into it at ICO it seemed to me to be like a more promising DGB. It already has a lot behind it and a bunch of big names have written about it.

Im only holding 200, but I think that will be plenty when this thing opens on Bittrex.

they are both listed on bittrex, so I would play it safe.

I dont blame you for being cautious.

I dont see "eMGO" on Bittrex

hmm, thought I saw a waves one too.

oh well. you can transfer it to the eth version on Tidex and actually probably get a little extra currently.
I wouldnt worry about getting it done in a frantic way. better safe than sorry.

Goodluck mate!
send me your MGO address when you get it and I'll send a little help ; )

The size of that 2btc offer is too small, the one you wanna go for is the 0.005 btc one

I dont understand what im looking at there