What else should i buy?

I just bought

-Verge (5000)
-DgB(1000)
-Rdd(7000)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More Verge

ETH and RDD will be your safest bets

ETH and RDD agreed.

bitbeans

Agreed.

maybe MGO or XBY as alternatives.

Ark vote for biz delegate
forum.ark.io/topic/341/100-payout-for-first-50-days-biz-sharepool-delegate
and
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

FCT
LBY
StorJcoin x
STEEM
GRC

Put it all in DGB of course

What the FUCK do you see in RDD? Its slower and less secure than DGB because the makers are hacks. Its literally just a coin where the makers were like, "uhh uhh. Our coin dominates social media! Yes! We claimed it first and no one else can beat us!"

How is RDD even a legit coin? It was originally just a PnD meme coin with the reddit logo for laughs. Its no better than NGR coin.

ETH is a pyramid scheme where the 200 k holders dont want to make you richer, they just want you to make them richer. It was a good investment... 5 months ago.

more XVG and SC when it drops a little. Dump as soon as you go at least 50~60% gains.

These are literally the 3 worst and most overvalued coins that you could possibly pick

1337 coin

You dint see OP pov, they are cheap.

t. fuddy duddy

Mooncoin

Why the fuck did you buy RDD? It already mooned. Buy MOONCOIN dawg

LMC

That's funny. A supporter of sperglord Jared's afterbirth of a coin criticizing RDD like DGB isn't one of Veeky Forums's designated shitting coins.

Sheeyit. Buy more verge, negro.

I can't wait till all 3 of these fucking crash and burn like the shitcoins they really are, and all we see for several weeks is the droves of poor bastards sobbing.

You all are gonna be bagholding for a LONG time if you keep fucking with these pointless hyped up shitcoins.

Buy Mooncoin, it hasn't mooned yet.

BAT, thank me later

Sorry that you didn't get in early on any of them

Stick to mooncoin faggot.

Buy ETH goy! It only needs a measly 34 billion to double now! BUY BUY BUY

kek, I started 30 days ago with $2k now I have $30k.

I'd probably have a lot more if DGB didn't have such a ridiculous volume. I've been watching people come in every day and start shill threads because they are bagholding that garbage. All it does is attract more newbs and draw them into the cycle.

DGB was way too hyped up

Thats what happens