ETH

This is good for ETH, yes?

Quite

Just watched a shit ton of sell blocks switch to buy in a flash right before $390. $425 imminent.

No.
Fake buy walls and depth like this is used to pump the price on one side so they can dump on the other. It gives the impression that there's a lot of buy support so guys like you get excited a keep buying. IN the meantime the whale/s are selling on the other side.

Or once the buy volume gets deep enough they just dump. It can also be a lot of exit positions for shorts. People who have been shorting the last few days then open a buy order at their target price.

Look at 30m - 2hr trade volume. Its dwindling which isnt a good sign.

>Its dwindling

It's on motherfuckers

Should just let you dumb fucks lose your money.
Smaller and smaller tops on less and less volume = your fucked

Looks gud

wat do?

Hold, it'll correct and stabilize

whats this mean

People are selling

whats a good buy and hold price right now.

375 or will it fall below 350?

It means if/when it drops below 0.137

game over for the next few months. Hope you sold @ 400

retard alert

Don't listen to this fudder lol, what he said doesn't even match the graph. It's clearly stabilizing to launch

But isn't this ignoring the reason why it rose in the first place?

I also believed it would fall soon. I'll be impressed at the audacity of people who buy enough to cause a rally at these prices.

there were few newspaper articles in EU market

Why are half of the sales posted at the exact same second? And why does it keep happening?

why did it raise in the first place?

bots probably

I was suspecting someone of manipulating it. But it seems to be consistent on most (all?) trades.
That doesn't necessarily mean it's not happening, but it's at least normal.

Someone bought all of them at once by dragging the price down then placing a buy order above the market price which automatically buys everything below it at the posted price

Oh, it's 'history', not orders. Thanks. Still a pleb.

some bot unloading a lot of eth

Nah, what this user said. Someone bought above all those prices you see which is why it happened bat the same time.

Bancor sheeps gave away over 390,000 ETH. Expect them to sell some to pay for salary, bonuses and fund some "business" trips around the world.