Bitcoin a $10 transaction cost me $2 and still after two day it is unconfirmed...

Bitcoin a $10 transaction cost me $2 and still after two day it is unconfirmed. Tell me how bitcoin is going to replace $$$$. I mean damn credit cards give me money back and don't charge a fee.

Bitcoin isn't penny league anymore son, why don't you transfer some real $$$ and tell me if transaction fees still bother you

0% transaction fees for cash transfers. 20% transaction fees for bitcoin.

Blame the chink miners its all their fault.

You stupid fucking kid have you ever seen the amount of physical space $10,000 takes up? Forget international, transferring that a couple states over would be a logistical nightmare, maybe the largest size USPS flat rate box at like $50 might fit that

Bitcoin's value is due to its hash power, security, and the network effect. There are better coins for sending small amounts of money, you ignorant faggot.

>100 100 dollar bills
it would be uncomfortable but that can still fit in your pockets fine

10,000 doesn't actually take up THAT much space

now, if you try and move 10k to another country? that is where this shit gets handy

>credit cards don't charge a fee

heh heh... good one.

P.S. they do charge you a fee.

Stacked about 1cm.

No they don't. In my country they charge the merchant 2% and I get back half of that fee at the end of the year.

kek

What do you think will happen in august fagboy? The whole discussion about BTC doing a softfork is to solve these issues.

Well what the fuck is your prediction about what is going to happen?

? 10 grand stack is think lol

I think the community will be split in half. A lot of miners have no intentions of switching to this fork. Bitcoin is fucked.

So if that happens, what happens to the coins you currently hold?

They'll be fine, but there's a chance that a lot of coins mined after the fork will be worthless when people finally come to a consensus and adopt UASF

>have you ever seen the amount of physical space $10,000 takes up?

Using btc for a $10 Tx is like driving a mack truck to go get groceries

use the right tool for the job next time

>He used BTC instead of ETH
lol fucking retard

Good, those chinks can continue mining a shitcoin, while those with morals can contribute to improving Bitcoin out of necessity. There will be no lack of miners.

Fuck y'all I'm talking bout that real-nigga money, $20 bills yo

Use Litecoin

and the merchant in turn raises all their prices by 2% to recoup the CC fees. It's not "free". Nothing is.

Bitcoin is like digital gold, not digital cash. It's a store of value primarily, but has the advantage that it can be easily transacted. Think about how much it would cost, and how long it would take, to move $1 million worth of gold to another city or another country. With bitcoin it's relatively fast, the costs are lower, and any fractional amount can be sent.

digital cash will probably end up being a shitcoin, something designed for high speed, high frequency transactions and low fees.