Hi guys I'm 19 year old, am currently NEET after losing my last job...

Hi guys I'm 19 year old, am currently NEET after losing my last job. I have $3000 sitting in my bank and my parents don't make me pay any bills. Suggestions on what I should I invest in?

I've heard a lot about BTC/ETH and the other coins recently but I don't have much knowledge on the subject.

ETH
XMR
STRAT
MYST

>Suggestions on what I should I invest in
A better investing plan involving learning a new skill/trade on your own, become a niche practitioner, buy physical gold/silver, learn thinkorswim software, learn about Forex, stop suckin c**k.

I just want to stay in my comfy room and watch my money go up or down while watching anime. Is that too much to ask?

Yes you lazy fuck.
>It's not you, it's the breakup talking

RDD

You can turn that $3000 into 90 k within a year by investing in dgb, because that would only take a 8 billion market cap.

If you want something riskier, you could try esper, its an interesting project that combines the latest crypto technology into one.

Also, i really fucking love nico nico. Shes my favorite idol, not just shilling that. but at least we have the same taste in our girls

btw, heres how you get DGB

1.) Go to coinbase and signup for account
2.) Go to poloniex or bittrex or cex io and sign up for account
3.) Go under deposits and find btc
4.) Copy that address
5.) buy btc on coinbase
6.) Go to btc wallet, hit send, and paste the wallet in there
7.) you now have btc on the exchange, and can exchange it for DGB! or other alts... but the other alts are assholes and wont help you like me.

Thx. I've been reading a lot about all of this for a few hours now, anything you suggest I read while I'm still new and learning? Any sites to stay away from?

Also, what stops someone from just buying DGB? Do all coins need to be exchanged for BTC?

STRAT

no they do not need to be

try putting on some nice lip balm and go out and suck some dick.

a little warm protein dribbling in your mouth is a good way to get started in the business world.

get a job first

Fuck DGB , get WAVES or ARK o

why get job when my parents let me live for free and i can become bill gates from the comfort of my room?

Heres what i did. Im a strong DGB shill, but since you are a fellow /a/non, ill let you in on a tip:

Search coins on biz archive and google to get all your facts

Only a few coins can be directly bought with USD (ripple, eth, ltc, etc)

But once DGB is USD to DGB exchangeable, it will moon.

Good luck user

btw, also, if you want to quadruple your money by chance, look out for the latest biz memes. Yesterday it was nigger, and people saw 200% gains. Maybe catch some small price coins right now, so you can buy more dgb!

>Waves
>the same coin that lied about being decentralized
>REMEMBER THE NGR's!!!!!!

>Ark
I would start by reading into this on the biz archive op, could be nice investment. But dgb is better anyway.

Use CoinDesk for any cryptocurrency news.

Exactly what I'm interested in as well... New to the game but just dumped 6k all in ETH. Hopefully we'll see some bulls in the next few days.

Why the fuck is there so many retarded children on this board lately? Get a job you retarded fuck.
Or even better just go all in, take a loan from mafia and invest it all into some memecoin. Best case scenario you win lots of money and spend rest of your life away from society in your room. Worst case scenario you lose it all and mafia gets to you. Either way it's a win for the world.

Why so upset desu