Is it normal feel physically sick when you cross $100k for the first time?

Is it normal feel physically sick when you cross $100k for the first time?
It scares me a little. I'm used to live off NEETbux and eat Ramen, figuratively

you have been in my current position before.

Do you mind telling me how you got your start with crypto? I can't figure it out at all, OP.

Can i have 0.1 eth?
0xf63d795a0daef8ebf257df5f4f85c0f642b0484a

You used to Believe that money will cure your empty parts and u still feel like shit, now that you are getting close to your goals try to grow emotionally and spiritually, money is a blessing and a course, it's important to give value to your assets but don't let it consume you, enjoy fucking life dude you have everything money is just a tool.

Work on your greedy side

3HBiz3dJz2PefutcbbBbkomE5v1XbAn2Bs

this post inspired me op.
fuck off begging cock suckers.

Look out OP, I'm right behind you! Just give me another month or two.

>Do you mind telling me how you got your start with crypto? I can't figure it out at all, OP.
I first bought Bitcoin during the MtGox bubble in 2013 at $700, hodld after it crashed, gradually invested my meager savings after the crash at $200-$300, kept it until now
Mined XMR on Amazon EC2 Xeon servers when it was $1 each, kept it until now. That was a big chunk of my savings.
Bought some ETH at $1 (but sold at like $5 because I was broke)
I actually did not invest very intelligently

I agree with you, this post inspired me OP.

Please send me bitcoin
17k6FhbDrebhfA2wRcpgYa82JLcTN9c7kv

$100,000 is fucking nothing.

Aim higher you NEET.

You probably have child hood subliminal programing that money is bad.

100k is peanuts bro, I actually had half that in NGR

Pretty much, yes. I wonder where that myth comes from. It seems widespread, considering how much debt people take on to fund unnecessary things like premium cars.

Cool story

It actually just happened to me too, what a coincidence.
To me it just feels like major anxiety. I think I've never had anything valuable to lose before and now I have to worry about this money.

Well yeah, that's their subliminal programming working to make them poor. Those same people will bad mouth rich people and call them filthy and greedy, say money is the root of all evil etc. Apparently if you hear that shit as a child it sinks in deep.

This is it.
One day I hope to have the same issue.
Personally I.would cash out half and get assets with it. IE solar panels, gold, home improvements that'll save money

My advice to both of you is to cash out $50,000. If just thinking about the balance is making you sick and have anxiety then this is going to hugely affect your capability when it comes to trading.

tfw nocoiner but I saved up that much by living with my parents like a neet.

>muh useless humblebragging thread
Yes, yes, I'm sure your world is so consumed by terror now that you you have 100k. I think you should just end your life now, for living a life such as yours is a fate worse than anything hell could offer.

Any rich anons want to help me get started trading bitcoin so I can one day too post about these problems and relate?

1A3JFhAQEKLWsbv8Fndnwb4YVxUo2SnPVM

Sent!

Nice trips.
I knew you got my hopes up Satan:(

The first thing I will think at 100k isn't about wow i've made 100k its how much do i actually need to make to get 100k fiat, cos 100k on blockfolio isn't even close to fiat

>how much do i actually need to make to get 100k fiat,
Around 102k in crypto

The 1-2% exchange rate. If you decide to pay tax is another thing but..

>pay tax
was the part i really meant

i haven't looked into the best way to structure it for minimum tax, or things like claiming computer, internet and mobile through to lower it too

Set up a shell company in Delaware
Cash out to company
Pay yourself a low salary
Pay minimum taxes

Fun fact: Delaware has more registered companies than inhabitants.all

Hello, Veeky Forums

100k is not enough, why should you stop now?

maybe we will never have the chance again to ride a crypto goldrush like this.

build your empire