ITT: heroes whom the (((western media))) made out to be the bad guy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen
youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

might as well post every fascist leader then desu

More like every Veeky Forumsscist leader am I right?

Could literally have fixed the middle east problem.

>traitor to Arab nationalism

Nah

>It's an Arab refugee poster thread

if youre disagree with me youre pleb

first post best post

Unironically.

You have to go back.

Maybe tumblr is more your alley, Veeky Forums is a right wing safe space and has been since Obama was elected

He did nothing wrong

fpbp

Khadaffi

I forgot lots of unironic muslims post here. Kinda spooky desu

This man... Alpha as Fuck.

Hitler is good guy ?

Soo many idiots here...

A better middle eastern fascist than any of the Baathists, how does he do it?

it's the will of God : /

Turk shitposting, embarrassing.

Veeky Forums is an ottoman board m8

K*rd detected.

That's /pol/, a part of Veeky Forums in the same way a malignant tumor is part of the body. And is rightfully hated by every other board on the site.

JUST

you have a problem with that you little bitch?

Yes. Everyone has a problem when /pol/acks leave containment, spam obnoxious memes, spout conspiracies and accuse everyone who debunks those conspiracies as being a jew or liberal.

I've yet to see anyone "debunk" claims about human biodiversity or jews having disproportionate power.

you're still a dumb bitch that throws a childish tantrum at every opportunity, maybe /pol/ is not the problem but you are?

das rite

>living that far out of reality
Ironically the right wing always always free speech because they know what it's like to be oppressed.

>K*rd detected.
not for long, thanks to based old man Erdogan

And yet this site is basically /pol/ at this point, everyone who isn't delusional knows this, whether they hate it or not.

why can't /pol/tards stay in their containment board?

because the main group of retards that advocated for this board were from /pol/

the whole "comparing nations to battle K/D's", "muh deus vult" and other nationalistic shitflinging was on /pol/ since old /new/ days

>K/D
/k/ meme. People don't remember what an insufferable shithole /k/ used to be before mods cleaned it up in 2010.

Not quite , that's like saying this site was /b/ in days of old. It's certainly the largest board and shapes 4chans image for normies but it is not indicative of every other boards cultures

The first Veeky Forums general threads were on /int/.

really makes you think

Tbh the only bad thing that Hitler ever did was that he didn't get all of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue
Alright, here's a list of the 50 largest companies in the world, almost none of these are run by a Jewish CEO.
You're overestimating my reaction. Pic related.
Who said anything of the mainstream right wing? I'm just talking about /pol/ who do make threads praising dictators and fantasize about commiting genocide and political persecution.

There's a sucker born every minute.

What do CEO's have to do with Jewish power in Banking, Media, Court of law, Academia?

I agree that Jews are the worst possible people the West could have as our moral guardians yet somehow they've ended up in that position.

Give examples or sources.

Honestly whole Kim-dynasty belongs here.

Edgy.

Based

What?

Not even that far right?

really makes you think

>Ironically the right wing always always free speech because they know what it's like to be oppressed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen

No?

((jedi))

>tfw i thought that the empire couldn't get any more based

He was a massive useful idiot who sank us into a trillion dollar war in Iraq for his Jewish donators.

Its not gonna happen due to his strategic positioning but if NATO would drop this asshole it would be amazing how all of a sudden this sack of shit would start to act right.

FUCK no Saddam was a madman

>white (human)
At least I truly see

Generals are cancer and every board that utilizes them is cancer as well. First historical discussions were on /pol/.

and Veeky Forums but more /int/

>posting watermelon sellers

every subculture that this site harbors is being politicized by leftist normies, /pol/'s influence is growing steadily mainly because of that. no amount of false equivalences you use will convince people on every board here that using /pol/ rhetoric to combat the gentrification of their sub cultures isn't worth it.

just go to /leftypol/ and donate to your favorite podcast's patreon and leave this site to the decrepit souls that inhabit it.

Mah men

Pleb here who are the people from
>mid tier
>high tier
>did nothing wrong tier
>greatest tier
I recognise the others but not them

They're gonna save the world desu

>arab nationalism
>not arab tribalism
that's a degenerate idea

>shit tier
Franco (Spain), Saddam Hussein (Irak), Stalin (Georgia), Mao (China), Pinochet (Chile)
>low tier
Castro (cuban not in shit tier kek), Mussolini (Italy), Hitler (Germany) Ceaucescu (romanian not in shit tier kek)
>mid tier , high tier
dunno
>did nothing wrong tier
that literally who Salazar from Barbossaland
>the greatest thing...
Gaddafi from Libya

>Greatest thing
Gaddafi
By any chance op of that is a goat fucker?

>just wants to keep syria a secular state
>muslims flood in from other countries to overthrow him
>they seize cities, impose sharia law, execute civilians, and fake a chemical attack
>western media calls assad the bad guy

It was such a relief seeing everyone vote against attacking Syria. Like, you know even if the media are corrupt the common person knew better.

Thanks for proving his point.

>he was fascist so supporter of Hitler

>edgy animu character
>calls others "little bitch"

That's some spicy autism.

The reason /pol/ has more traffic lately is because there is now a generation that mostly experiences politics on the internet, which is terrible if you are looking for an opinion that isn't extreme as fuck. When all you are dealing with is SJWs who hate you because you are not a minority, then you flock to the people making fun of them which are mostly alt-rights or straight up stormfags. And of course, you are the people you surround yourself with so they are going to influence you. That and some people are just edgy middle-schoolers/high-schoolers who think the word "nigger" is just the funniest thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs

everytime, without fail, feels bad man

Erdogan

That'd be hilarious but no self respecting Italian would reincarnate as a Scottish-German mix.

mid tier is ioannis metaxa

>destroys a century long secular tradition in his country
>supports a proxy mercenary army to overthrow his neighbour
>fucks up horribly and loses the war to Assad
>now his terrorist pals are blowing up civilians in his own country

lol turks deserve literally every terrorist attack that kills their civilians, and erdogan is a shit dictator. Based Assad is where its at.

Kurds are basically Turks, the difference being that Turks try to hide the fact they are subhuman savages and try to pretend they are civlised people, whereas Kurds have given up on any pretense and openly display their true nature.

this man

hey reddit