How do I buy waves? I need in on this boat before it's too late

How do I buy waves? I need in on this boat before it's too late.

I currently have ETH. Can I trade ETH for waves? Where? What exchange?

Bittrex has a WAVES/BTC pair. You can also use the WAVES DEX, but we'll keep it simple for now.

So I can't exchange ETH for Waves on bittrex? All I have atm is eth

Everything is generally in denominations of btc.

ETH -> BTC -> WAVES

At least until waves gets real volume and alt assets

how much btc do I need to get cute asuka gf?

it's already too late you nocoiner piece of dogshit. can you give a look at the charts or are you too retarded? don't you see how much they've already pumped in the former months and how slowly they're increasing now? the golden age of crypto is gone because now it's becoming mainstream and retarded normgroids such as yourself are jumping into the shit thinking that they can perform the same crazy gains that we've been able to get when crypto was still under the radar. now guess what, all you'll do is getting my\our bags of overvalued coins and lose the money you'll invest when the bubble will burst, while I\we'll be enjoying all the bucks we earned in the former years.
you nocoiners are really an inferior life form, when it was time to jump into crypto you refused the opportunity and that it's too late and risky you decide that it's about time to invest. you really deserve to be poor, I hope you go bankrupt dipshit!

real autism

Hey everyone! Let's point and laugh at the faggot who takes everything too seriously. HAHAHAHAHAHA

dumbass you think the normies are in on waves or anything besides BTC/ETH?

You mean the decentralized exchange that has been proven to be centralized with the delisting of niggercoin? Why would you invest in that?

>ETH -> BTC -> WAVES
>wait for the flippening to happen
>ETH -> WAVES
x5 cheaper waves

Can someone explain to me how gains are lower if more people pump money into coins?

to make waves one needs the MOON. See ya in the stratisphere m8! Excellent coin choice.

you gotta sort out your problems, man. bought at ATH?

Who doesn't want a coin that literally pays you dividends????

Waves is going no where.

but the moon

A moon expedition with no person of color allowed? Problematic af.

Don't buy waves. They are not decentralized

A lot of Veeky Forums anons got their NiggerCoins de-listed

Try African-American-Coin coin or maybe even FUBU coin.