>Come to Veeky Forums expecting quality discussion about business and stock
>Literally all posts are about people becoming millionaires on cryptocurrency

Shit, which ones do I invest in? I don't want to miss out on this

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-START
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

potcoin

>investing out of FOMO
Come back when the bubble pops. You're not cut for this kiddo.

All of them

Invest in every single one of them

Definitely potcoin, user, that's where it's at.

Nexus, the cryptocurrency that shoots their satellites into space.

I'm serious guys, at best the stock market can give you 10-15% per year, yet these kids are making 5000% returns in months, I just want fast money

I'm serious too.

STRATIS

Trust me I'm a trained professional.

buy MNE, you can make you own coins on it when the release comes and the dev says to expect a new exchange in a day or two in the slack. Hes saying its bittrex

I know. I traded stocks for years and now all of that can go fuck itself because of these numbers over here.

START is mooning as we speak. Don't miss out.
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-START

Can you exchange this back to fiat or is it just meme money?

Throw darts at any coin in the top 70 on coinmarketcap

I personally recommend Nexus, Ark, Wings and Stratis

t. early ETH buyer

Once you have a verified account on am exchange like Kraken or Gemini, you just trade it into fiat and transfer to your bank whenever you want.
They'll require multiple forms of proof of identity for security, and right now processing takes weeks, but they work perfectly.

You can still squeak into the SWT rocket before the doors are welded shut, big reveal happening tomorrow.

How long do you usually have to make money on a new coin? It seems they all swell several 100% in just a few months, is there anything that indicates which ones will be successfull?

Invest in rope, it's already too late for you

there's nothing to indicate it per-se, but you can buy a low volume coin then shill it here and sell it when you feel comfortable with your profits.

Looking for the next Bitcoin or Ethereum? Look into Decred. Buy some and hold for a year. They have great devs and they're working on adding Lightning network. In the future they will add smart contracts and increased privacy. Their unique governance means they can easily adopt new technologies, unlike bitcoin which can't change shit because of the miner control.

Yes, I'm shilling, but I think this coin has huge potential.

Oh man you're just going to have to start from the bottom and get some experience. This is an entirely new market and it would be too difficult to explain any of that.
Right now just worry about buying yourself some BTC or ETH via Coinbase or whatever.
Maybe log onto Bittrex or Poloniex and try to make sense out of all of it.

>hold for a year
lmao nobody is holding for a year in this bull market

I don't think you need to hold that long to make a good profit, but I don't see any reason not to. I expect this coin to make it to the top 10, so I'll be holding until then at least.