"eth-what? lol my bf makes real money haha"

>"eth-what? lol my bf makes real money haha"

Your bf is a cucked salty nocoiner, you dumb roastie. Now excuse me while spend all day refreshing my blockfolio and shitposting on Veeky Forums

>your wage cuck boyfriend thinks he can earn decent money doing something which can be easily replaced by a robot
Impossible. This is a different economy to 30 years ago. Labour just doesn't pay off anymore

quality post 10/10 would read again - IGN

>real money starts at 2k a week
drinks his whisky
leaves $200 on the table
goes out to the rising sun

irrelevant
first rule of women's company is isolate; as a group they behave differently than 1:1
this is where user's lambo comes in handy; only 2 seats, bitches

>rationalizing being a NEET this hard

Step out of your bat cave and leave your fedora in your bedroom user

yfw he dumps ur roastie ass after he's finished getting the last bit of marginal utility out of u

Not a neet, just telling the truth we all know

>living the dream

What are you doing talking to me cunt, go away?

>Fucking roasties REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So everybody trade crypto instead? How would that work?

We'd be rich user, we'd be rich. I would buy you a bottle of champagne on a tropical island if i bump in to you

>he puts his savings in something that only exists digitally
laughingwomen.jpg

You only exist digitally

Women are nasty soulless creatures.

They just don't admit in real time to the running ledger of things they've given and expect to receive

god women are disgusting animals

Nocoiner btfo

>Buys online from a broker the promise of having x amount of gold. Which promise is stored electronically (not even on a piece of paper).

Then proceeds to kek at coiners which at least can store their coin locally on their PC's.

>saying "lol" in real life

Roasted cancer.

From where does this meme come from anyway?

This meme is weird, the person having a good time never did anything to the miner.

I guess it is just the idea that they worked hard and the other person didn't so they don't deserve anything.

Is there anything comfier?

i love these memes

/board

Obviously not, there has to be a bunch of suckers making the real economy work. People have been born, became traders on Wall Street, made fortunes, spent them lavishly and died, all of this before today. Any large enough society includes parasites.

It's literally saying it in the meme, the party guy is asking for handouts.
"The ant and the grasshopper" fable for the modern age.

>Mfw I finally saved up enough to get in on the action at .7 ETH before it gets to Bitcoinish full retard levels