Tell me about pre-Constantine Christian-Jewish relations...

Tell me about pre-Constantine Christian-Jewish relations. Was there any friendship and solidarity between them as peoples oppressed by the Romans, or had there been animosity and that sense of YOU KILLED MUH SAVIOR been there since Christians became their own thing separate from Jews after Paul of Tarsu?

Somewhat, but I imagine the bonds of friendship and common nationality dissolved as Christianity became more gentile. Christians have always seen themselves as the fulfillment of Judaism (based off the teachings of Jesus and Paul), so there was never a "duo-covenant" theory where it was ok for Jews to stick with the Torah if they rejected Jesus. Whether Jew or Goy, salvation was contingent on faith in Jesus (and the good deeds that showed you had internal faith).

It should also be noted that the Jews heavily persecuted the early Christians before the Jewish-Roman war, and supported efforts by the Roman state in that work as well. Christians probably extended the olive branch much more than vice versa in those early decades.

By 70 the split was inevitable, as both Christians and Jews wanted to distance themselves from the ethnic-nationalism that destroyed the temple and Jewish nation. The first double-downed on Jesus being the messiah, the second opted for a new tradition of rabbinic Judaism, slowly purged of messianic talk over the subsequent failed Jewish rebellions.

Maybe do a bit of research into the apostle Paul friendo

Jews and Christians hated each other

They got on about as well as Muslims and Baha'i people.

That is to say not at all.

>or had there been animosity and that sense of YOU KILLED MUH SAVIOR

Quote related

For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men,
1 Thessalonians 2:15

Very bad. Christianity and Judaism were always at odds. Certain sects before the line between Gnosticism and Christianity was established were even more anti-Jewish.

You could make the argument that Christianity was the only organized opposition to Judaism.

This is a fairly good summary but as stated here from the beginning Christians felt wronged by fellow Jews, which shouldn't surprise anyone considering the Jewish leaders were the ones that got so buttmad about Christ they had him murdered.

Pre-Constantine, you don't even really have "Christainity" so much as you have "Christainities" in the plural. Some of them, especially Paul and his followers, were completely inimical to Judaism and was reciprocated by the Jewish religious establishments. Other groups, like the Ebionites and most likely James's Jerusalem Church, were Jews and would have told you that Christianity is a form of Judaism.

Part of the problem though was that James and Paul were in conflict about gentiles and how important old Jewish practices were.

Just look at Galatians 2:11-13. James was [erroneously] so focused on being Jewish that Paul felt he had take a shit on Peter in public for being James' bitch

Jesus didn't come to abolish Jewish law, but to fulfill it. Paul telling people to ignore the temple and it's rites is ignoring Jewish law, even if he says he's not doing that.

Paul was in the wrong, and was repeatedly frustrated when his communities turned from his solely faith in Jesus doctrine, to faith in Jesus and observance of Jewish rites that the representatives of James and Peter pushed.

New International Version
Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else,

>Just bee yourself :^)
-New American Bible

You are right, he fulfilled the law which is exactly why there is no reason to cling to the Law. Jesus did what we couldn't and thus created a new covenant with humanity.

>For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

>will pass from the law until all is accomplished

All is accomplished, there is no need for it anymore

Heaven and earth passed away? I must have missed that.

And your Lord inspired to the bee, "Take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in] that which they construct.

Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]." There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.

All is most certainly not accomplished.
Luke 24 "44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”"
The population of the earth ready to receive the gospel message has never been higher.
"It is finished" yes, but "It" is not "All."

The mission of the church hasn't been fulfilled, man. There're still people who think for themselves and have not yet submitted to the church.

Watch that edge bro. You almost cut yourself.