I just downloaded this shit to about 80% and it started again. WTF

I just downloaded this shit to about 80% and it started again. WTF

Don't download the wallet idiot. Most of these things have malware built in.

>Most of these things have malware built in.
Wtf are you talking about? It was downloaded from the official site

You actually trust these "companies?" Listen we're all trying to get rich but we're also aware that this is all a scam.

Use parity and do fast sync

The blockchain is very congested at about 2.8million blocks because of a spam attack around the time of the dao.

Use parity with geth attach and you should sync the blockchain in about half an hour.

Myst is a piece of shit everyone uses parity.

What is a "wallet idiot"?
Did you mean "Don't download the wallet, idiot."?

Somehow I'm inclined to believe that. Wouldn't put it past them.

Ok, I installed it. What next? How do I start mining?

You only need a local node for solo mining, which is not feasible anymore.

Have no idea what you just said ... :(

You have to mine in a pool, and you don't need a local wallet for that
Mining alone is virtually impossible nowadays

Confirmed retard. You are never going to make it.

Your a rude faggot so im not going to continue spoonfeeding you

Ha двaч cъeбaл oбpaтнo

Sorry didn't mean to offend you. Just very tired after trying make it work for 2 days

But I think it's working know, am I right?

I have been downloading for 2 weeks now...I have eth sent to that account....sadly I dont know what to do if this time it wont load with geth being in fast mode...

Try to install parity, mate. I am not sure but I think you don't even need to sync blockchain. Mine in pool as those guys said
Just download ethminer and change the last line in that bat to "ethminer.exe -G -F eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:80/YOUR_WALLET"

If my way doesn't work (I will find out in a couple of hours) I guess I will try your way sir. Ty

No need to be scared. You won't lose your eth's. You can always import your acc to parity. Just don't forget to back up it before doing that.

It's still a good idea to have a local wallet like Parity. It's just not needed or useful for mining, per se.

Just run geth with the --light flag then open the wallet with get running and you don't have to download the entire chain. Geth comes with the wallet so you already have it.

Nice!

Why should one choose geth or parity over Mist multisignature, if it was just for storing them for the long-term and wanting to be able to recover the wallet even if the software is no longer supported?

Is paper wallet the best bet? I'm not in the market for the leger s