Portfolio thread. Rate my holdings please, started with 5k two weeks ago. Send help

Portfolio thread. Rate my holdings please, started with 5k two weeks ago. Send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come no ETH? It was still cheap two weeks ago.

I've only been doing this about 6 months but my impressions are that mona is on the way down.

I'd recommend Verge, Monero, Golem, and Trust for safe bets that are low right now.

Oh, and DGB is just a meme. It's not going anywhere.

Get out of start ASAP, literally Google it, it's a dead coin with absolutely no development going on, it's a pump and dump on a dead coin that has been dead fish for months.

Buy ark under $1

we have almost no coins in common and the same amount of total value in fiat $
interested to see what happens over the next few weeks with both of us

Iv also got 350 mne and 10k wagerr.

Really want to quit my shift work wagecuck job and do some comfy part time work will I make it bros?

you should plan to make down payment on a decent house money, not quit your wagecuck job money

this is not magic

I too enjoy making fake blockfolio pages based on everything that's +% to impress a bunch of retarded populists on Veeky Forums

Not using CryptoBook? Idiots

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

honest advice here. get rid of: start, rdd, and mona

perhaps consider: strat, waves, siacoin, ark

Post your folio.

I actually want to dump my Verge but am bagholding from the ATH.

I really want to get into ark but I do not understand the coin or the voting rights and everything.

I'm actually in the process of buying a house! I put 5k into crypto at the start of may and Iv got 23k ready for when the the owners f the house are ready to move.

Ha Iv always wanted someone to say that about my folio feels good man!

stop shilling you fuck
no one wants your ad ridden software

This app will literally steal your coins

>Post your folio.

Nope. TabTrader? Same thing.

How dare I try to make an app to help everyone

Advise me biz

Planning to sell 40% of ETH holdings when it hits 500 or by mid July

any tips on cashing out? coinbase+pay taxes?

Going to use coinbase and pay 15% and hope that uncle Sam doesn't come for more

Bought golem today for 204000. After that everything started crashing (literally right after I bought it). Did I fuck up?

Also when will sia do something.

you've been meming hard

If you aren't in crypto for the long term then dont even get in. Your new life is HODL