You ARE aware that the present state of Ethereum development is Multisig + ERC20 and that this specific combination is...

You ARE aware that the present state of Ethereum development is Multisig + ERC20 and that this specific combination is directly responsible for a crowd-funding bubble that is drawing the attention of SEC regulators?

Or is that not worrisome to Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I know the sec is about to swoop in with regulations. That's why I'm making as much profit as I can before that happens.

Yes?

mfw jews are gonna get into jewing the cryptos...REEEEEEEE

>SEC has international jurisdiction
There's a reason ICOs state that they aren't open to US citizens.

Fuckin this.

Please explain I am RETARTED, no seriously please.

Just watch this and you should be able to figure it all out. Basically this dude is covering his ass so he doesn't have bubba covering it for defrauding investors.

youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM

Thanks

kek! americanos always think they're the only people in the world

the point is not that the SEC CAN regulate it, it's that it IS going to regulate it

Why?

Because it's fraud on a massive scale at this point. There are so many technical problems with Ethereum that we currently don't have working solutions for.

Kek! You think that the crypto market could crash in America and have no effect on you!

Oh SEC huh, the same wankers who greenlit Bernie Madoff

They can't do shit you dumbfuck. They have zero jurisdiction.

>Crash in America

Nigga, it's a global market. Asians are the biggest buyers of crypto. Shieeet.

Jesus christ, READ WHAT I WROTE.

The SEC regulating Ethereum doesn't mean anything from a regulatory standpoint, I get that.

The question here is WHY is the SEC regulating Ethereum?

I repeat, they can't do shit about ICOs you dumbfuck.

It will be regulated via market forces and corruption. screencap this.

oh my god

you must be trolling

I know the SEC can't do shit and it has no effect on ETH. For the third fucking time.

The question is WHY is the SEC regulating Ethereum?

Answer that question for me and then we'll see how far away we are in terms of understanding the current state of the Ethereum bubble.

So what literally so what no one is breaking any laws.

Wow the sec is investigating? You think they havent already been investigating?

Get a brain fag sec wont do shit

They don't have any jurisdiction because ICOs have been quite clear that they aren't open to US citizens.
>I know the SEC can't do shit and it has no effect on ETH
Then this thread is absolutely pointless you dumbfuck.

you guys must be the two dumbest motherfuckers on the planet

I KNOW THE SEC CAN'T DO SHIT

WHY ARE THEY INTERESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY ARE THEY DIVERTING RESOURCES TO INVESTIGATE A SWISS COMPANY?

SEC isn't gonna do shit lmfao
fuckin freshmen

I'm out. No one gets it. Well, I tried to warn you.

To state clearly the problem here:

The SEC investigation is a symptom of a much bigger problem in Ethereum currently. I know the SEC can't regulate Ethereum, I never said that they would or it would affect Ethereum.

But the point is that they ARE investigating and where there is smoke there is fire. And if you understood the current state of Ethereum and its current valuation and the tactics its used to get to that valuation you would understand EXACTLY what is going on.

peace

Global market of which americans own more than half.

Proofs?

But then who was

ICOS are basically unregulated securities

Ok brainlet stop begging the question and tell us why?

>Asians are the biggest buyers of crypto.

Source?

But that's EXACTLY why people are flooding the ICOs. This is the golden age of ICO funding for everyone. Once this round is over, it may never return.

How would they even regulate it? This question has never been answered besides taxing cashed out profits.

>Crypto is unregulatable money
>icos are unregulatable securities

>the present state of Ethereum development is Multisig + ERC20
>I use tech words that I don't understand

>I think ETH is going to replace BTC

>it wont not only replace it but obliterate it's memory from the public consciousness

>thinking those terms are difficult to comprehend

I've been using multisig for years and ERC20 is just a token contract standard that anyone could copypasta

Fill me in on that Swiss company ? Have I missed the boat ?

it was not clear what you were saying until this post

>who is Joseph Lubin
>what is EthSuisse

this is actually really frightening that people can't understand this concept without spoonfeeding, yet they are investing HUGE amounts of capital in ETH

STILL NOT ONE ANSWER HOW THEY REGULATE IT

>no response
>hurr durr you don't know?

see:

NOT ONE ANSWER AS TO HOW THEY WOULD REGULATE IT

FUCKING SHILLS; I'M OUT

Ignorant comments ITT are the reason that all the original crypto heads have left Biz forever.

The question is where did everyone flee to? Discord channels? Please someone reply if you have an idea.

Honestly guys this has been an amazing year for me but I feel like crypto is going to get worse before it gets better.

Glaring flaws and overvaluations are so obvious that its painful to see people willfully ignore them.
That's why everyone is screaming BUBBLE.
Don't give me that nonsense comparing figures to the dotcom crash either.

Opinions/thoughts?

no, it isn't that hard to understand. you just aren't good with english

>said the newfag for the .99999999th time

The funny thing is, the ethcuck foundation will bow to regulatiry/us gov pressure and has already been shown to be willing to compromise the chain undet political pressure.
Eth is a mess.

>sec enacts regulation making it illegal to invest in ico's
>all ico's going forward have a disclaimer that you can't buy in if you're an americuck
>americucks continue to buy ico's using their anonymous ethereum wallet address, thus uncucking themselves

I don't see the problem here. Is this thread just fud bait for retards who don't understand how crypto works?