Are any super rich elite bloodlines dating back to ancient history still around today?

Are any super rich elite bloodlines dating back to ancient history still around today?

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationnow.net/2013/03/02/royal-families-mummies-and-clones-oh-my/
indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/stunning-clues-that-support-beyonce-is-cloned-neferiti-slaving-for-satan-2/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Ernst_August_of_Hanover_(born_1954)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Scott,_10th_Duke_of_Buccleuch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagrationi_dynasty
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8424904/People-with-Norman-names-wealthier-than-other-Britons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop making this thread.

He seems like a stand up guy even if his public persona is a facade, which i doubt

This is the first time I've made this thread, though?

I don't think you're quite prepared to swallow the ultimate redpill

revelationnow.net/2013/03/02/royal-families-mummies-and-clones-oh-my/

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/stunning-clues-that-support-beyonce-is-cloned-neferiti-slaving-for-satan-2/

Essentially the entirety of our government and media elite are clones of the first rulers of the very first proto civilizations, cloned over and over again for hundreds of generations.

OP here, I genuinely did not mean to turn this into an /x/ thread, I'm just curious if it's truly possible for wealth to stay in the same families for nearly ~2000 years.

You can lead a horse to water...

All the Y-chromosomes around now are the ones that survived from antiquity.

Lol m8 I'm not actively denying what you've said no matter how outlandish it sounds, I just want to keep this thread grounded

Check Tilda Swinton, her family is of older aristocratic blood than the Royal family iirc

The richest people in Britain today still have mostly Norman surnames while the lower class plebs still have mostly Anglo-Saxon and Celtic names.

Ayyyyyy

Is there really any doubt the upper crusts of humanity are speciating?

Well anyone descended frok charlemagne cam trace their ancestry to the sister of julius caesar. The windsors are among those who can be traced back that way.

>mfw RH- blood

feels good man

"Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.

?

Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.

Albert Einstein

I get what you're saying but that's a damn roundabout way to put things.

But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)--then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother.

>I'm just curious if it's truly possible for wealth to stay in the same families for nearly ~2000 years.

The answer is no, for many reasons. For one thing, we're all the same "family" going back that far.

So you're asking if like the Brutus and Julii family is still around?

I understand compund interest and you're lucky if you can get compound interest to even beat inflation at the moment

>I understand compund interest

No you don't. On the other hand, neither does the user you're replying to.

Traced mine back and my great great x27 grandfather porked a few pies from nobility in his day, owned a whole tribe and was so slick at hunter gathering he was known as peter the hunter gatherer, he landed big one day when he gathered gold, brought all the other tribes in the area, fucked the queen of scotland then some centuries later i was born

10%< of the united states descends from mayflower pilgrims, to put into perspective how quickly a "family" becomes a "population".

is it true that its high probability that we all have connections to the ten tribes no matter what race. because when they were scattered

The most powerful bloodline in Europe.

That's a retarded fucking argument though, my man. The Bush family is descended from pilgrims yet they're still a uniform family by all definitions. It's all about the bloodline.

Does the brits royal Senpai count

Sorry family

No, it depends entirely on what arbitrary boundaries you put on that bloodline.

The Japanese Emperors have had an unbroken line for a very, very long time.

No.
Because even if there was a Hansa in 1100s, revolutions, marked changes, changes of money/wealth storage, land prices, war, heritage, dowry and plague happens.
Expansion is ironically even worse, because it leads to wealth getting segregated, which will break the line of wealth.

For such a thing to even happen, you would need "a core family", most likely 3 or 4 links. So brothers, cousin, second cousin, and third cousin.
So 30-40 people. That turns into a village if the survival rate is good, and then the family relations collapses over 2-3 generations because the survival rate is good.

Yes.

Check out the head of the House of Hanover, Ernst Augustus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Ernst_August_of_Hanover_(born_1954)

And Richard Scott, who descends from King Charles II of England, is the largest private landholder in Scotland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Scott,_10th_Duke_of_Buccleuch

Wouldn't both of these be extremely "diluted"?
Could the second one even trace his land & estates further than 120-160 years?

Chinese Li bloodline has ancient roots.

never heard of them
brief synopsis on these chaps?

this honestly makes me wanna throw up, it's almost like it hits me on an instinctual level, the fuck

Her family has always been very minor nobility though. They only predate the royal family because the family predates the Norman conquest.

that is very interesting. can you give a few examples for rich people with norman surnames?

Yes, yes there is a doubt.

The Bagrationi are the oldest dynasty in the West
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagrationi_dynasty

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagrationi_dynasty
It stopped on Tamara the King. dont lie to yourself

Can't think of specific people but here you go: telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8424904/People-with-Norman-names-wealthier-than-other-Britons.html

captcha: JEWSON kanvia

>>No you don't.
how do I understand it then ?

>richest people in Britain today still have mostly Norman surnames

ohh, like Hinduja, Dikshit, Leviev, Abramovskyy and Lakshmi Niwas Mittal?

>Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)18:03:56 No.24

R U N D O W N
U
N
D
O
W
N

I've been tracing my ancestry and I can get about as far as the Merovingian Dynasty in France (with a few gaps here & there) but that's about as far back as I can go.

The House of Hanover descends from the Younger House of Welf, which itself descends from the House of Este, whose oldest record ancestor was born around 900.

The oldest lineage in the world is either the Kongs of Confucian fame (although they do not have much wealth), and the Imperial House of Japan, from which many of the most powerful Japanese clans descend in the patrilineal line.

So by the statement you made, none of those lines have survived.

Are there any of the Japanese Ethiopian marriage still floating around? They tried to make an alliance before Italy's tantrum. There's still the hawaiin royal family floating around too.

Are you an imbecile? The name of their house is different but they are still descendants of those houses in the male line.

The Bagrationi dynasty of Georgia is very old, dating back maybe as far as 500AD. They still exist to this day.

No, its still a failure compared to what OP asked.
A noble group of 400-500 persons interbreeding is possible.

It just doesn't simply happen, as lineages die out, plebs ascend to nobility for valor, and the general collapse of nobility following the era entering the industrial revolution.

>ancient history
No.

The earliest records of royal families reach back into the high middle ages.

Some claim to have mythical ancient ancestors, but there is no substantial evidence for it.

This is going to dissolve in to an /x/ redpill real fast

The Yamato dynasty of Japan has been around for 1500-2000 years, perhaps even more.

I am the kin of Hector son of Priam