HOLY FUCK XRP IS SHOWING THE CUP AND HANDLE. GET IN HERE

HOLY FUCK XRP IS SHOWING THE CUP AND HANDLE. GET IN HERE.

no it's not dudebro

6 hours 5 minutes polo

11k is max sorry brah. Enjoy the trip back down to 9k

been holding for way too long

please happen

It's beautiful. Highest bid orders in a week and good large support bids.

someone knows something we dont

no, it's a whale about to pump it for profit. There is no news.

You'd have to be a multimillionaire to pump XRP, bullshit.

I got in at 9400 sats after I noticed XRP had bottomed - watching it carefully right now however I'm actually surprised at the sustained momentum.

is ripple even a blockchain?

so guys when do we sell?

Nah, they run it on excel spreadsheet

Hmmm - if it (and it looks like it will - oh no, just has) gone over 10850 I say you can chase it to about 11300 safely.

If it stays like it's going now however it'll consolidate just under 1200 - if you shill it lightly here, it's safely worth chasing keeping to 15300.

After that I'd sell, see how it looks if it's dipping - I'm seeing how good I can get at safely compounded moderate gains on coins people are ignoring.

XRP bagholders are more pathetic than digicucks

can't quite catch the waves huh?

lol.

don't be fucking naive. Bitcoin is getting fucking pumped and dumped, so is fucking ETH.

Not all of us are holding bags mon frere...

Anyway this is too studied for you, why don't you find an ICO to invest in.

I just sold and took my 15% - I'll be seeing if it dips in the next 2 hours or so and see how far it does, if so I might get back in.

it pumps in 2 hours, not dips. this morning was the dip.

this is about as good a deep as we're getting, but I bought more. this shit isn't done. schaff never fails me on these

>everything keeps dropping
>XRP and SIA stays strong
>invested in both of them
Top fuckin kek. You can't win against joos, just buy XRP already... if you can't defeat your enemy, become his ally.

I want all XRP haters to apologize right fucking now

I'm ready to get back in I just want to see what happens next - if it's starting to break out for another leg I'll go balls deep for a few days I can't see a safer bet at the moment.

is SIA jooz?

I may buy then...

I wont apologize until I see my cripple go back to my buy price which is still way off